TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Hey I'm CD13 too! I've had ewcm for the last 3 days which is earlier for me but no positive OPK yet although getting darker! I will prob OV in a few days aaaahhhh - BDing anyway like you though LOL!

Good luck!! :winkwink:

Good luck to everyone!!

I struggle with negativity, so this month I am trying REALLY hard to stay positive, and I have to say I've done pretty well so far. I found this quote: "A positive mind thinks positive thoughts and gets positive results", and I'm trying to remember that daily.

So, my positive thought for the day is that if I get pregnant this month, I'm currently one week into my pregnancy! =D

Count me in!! CD 10, trying to stay super positive. The hardest thing for me is eating right...anyone have good tips for yummy, healthy snacks I can bring with me to work?

Good luck to everyone!

I'm a teacher...sometimes it's much easier to eat junk!

My OH and I are TTC #1... (number 2 for him :( )

Im due to test on the 10th!!!!!!! very very soon, i tested the other day, (early i know but wanted to try) and i didnt even get a control line appear!!!

Ive got an ovulation microscope which i will be using to detect ovulation.

Weve only started TTC properly very recently, but i have been off BC since july.

Oh, I love Hummus. Thanks, great idea! And congrats on your weight loss! I hope I join you! I think getting these extra pound off would really help.

Dropping in to update, hope you ladies are doing well and for those of you in the TWW sending you lots of :dust: for that :bfp: when you test! Wishing all you ladies luck with this cycle!

I'm 7 DPO today and waiting a few more days to test, so we'll see, keeping my FX'd and trying to stay positive but it isnt easy. :)

Hiya Ladies,

Hows everyone doing?? xxxx

CD 21, 7 or 8 dpo and I am crampy, started last night and is continuing this morning :( It's kind of like AF cramping but no bleeding or spotting and it's a week too early for her anyway.

Ugh...

Well I'm on CD15 now, and EWCM came along yesterday so fingers crossed some BD will catch this egg!!! I'm not using any OPKs (yet!) so just going by the presence of EWCM for now, and see how we go... I'll give it until the EWCM goes to say I O'd... FX!!!

Hi everyone.

I'm Cd 11 today. Had lots of EWCM today but OPK is still negative. It is darker than yesterdays tho!

:) I'm feeling very positive about this cycle.

How's my girls doing? :haha:

I've been doing great...just not getting :sex: at all...but my OH managed to take care of me with my rabbit.. :haha: He's sooo sweet!

Just hopefully he'll recover from his surgery so we can get busy :sex: :haha:

Hopefully we'll be back to TTC soon! I'll be getting on the BCP for a little while to get my hormones and body back in rhythm.. :thumbup:

Hopefully you ladies are doing awesome with your TTC'ing :dust:

Miss ya'll!!

I'm gonna try to get on here more :comp: :haha:

:wave: to all the newbies on here!! I'll try to update you ASAP!

:hugs: & :dust:!

Well i got a BFN today.......

Still no :witch: though.....

May leave it couple days before testing again.

Had cramps today and sore breasts but unsure which they are signs of lol.

X xx

copious amounts of EWCM yesterday and I'm dry today, so I'm gonna say yesterday was O, and I'm into the TWW now too!!!! GOOD LUCK GIRLS! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->