TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

UGH!! I've been super tired.. like before its not during the day its just hell trying to wake up in the morning!! I ended up waking up at 1 today :( But on top of that, my gums have been bleeding ALOT when I brush my teeth and last night I had a REALLY messed up dream!!

My dream last night: I went to the bathroom and when I wipped there was a baby fish on the toilet paper.. I brushed it off saying "thats what happens when your ttc" then I went to the bathroom again and there was another baby fish on the toilet paper, so I looked in the toilet and there was a baby fish swimming around and another fish but about the size of a guppy swimming around! I was SO freaked out!! I woke myself up!

It really freaked me out! I woke up thinking it really happened!

Wow..that is weird!! :nope:

I would've freaked out!!

Maybe it's baby vivid dreams!

Good luck :thumbup::thumbup: :dust:

I spent a morning running back and forth between the bathroom to pee and the kitchen to eat. And then I fell asleep! Woke up an hour after I normally get dinner going :dohh: That was a scramble!
Still have this lingering headache. Wish it would leave.

UGH!! I've been super tired.. like before its not during the day its just hell trying to wake up in the morning!! I ended up waking up at 1 today :( But on top of that, my gums have been bleeding ALOT when I brush my teeth and last night I had a REALLY messed up dream!!

My dream last night: I went to the bathroom and when I wipped there was a baby fish on the toilet paper.. I brushed it off saying "thats what happens when your ttc" then I went to the bathroom again and there was another baby fish on the toilet paper, so I looked in the toilet and there was a baby fish swimming around and another fish but about the size of a guppy swimming around! I was SO freaked out!! I woke myself up!

It really freaked me out! I woke up thinking it really happened!

Oh my that is wierd! I though I had wierd dreams! Hopefully it's a sign...

Well AF caught up with me earlier today, best of luck to all you ladies still waiting on your :bfp: and congrats to those who got theirs!!

Well still no sign of :witch: seriously sore head for the last two days. Only 2days late and two BFNs so gonna leave it till ia week late before testing again.
X x x

https://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad58/theworldofhansel/other/CIMG0061-2.jpg

MY FIRST POSITIVE OPK!!!

And it kicked the control line's ass!!!

look at it go!!!!

I"M EXCITED!!!!:happydance:

whoop whoop DaretoDream you go girl xxxxx

https://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad58/theworldofhansel/other/CIMG0061-2.jpg

MY FIRST POSITIVE OPK!!!

And it kicked the control line's ass!!!

look at it go!!!!

I"M EXCITED!!!!:happydance:

Nice one! :)

Right ladies I had my first super positive OPK on Friday the same Saturday and today it's much paler! We :babydance: we'd, fri, sat and today - do we think that's enough?? I can't believe it was positive! I have just been prescribed clomid for next cycle but am hopefully I wont need it?!?!?!? How are we all today?xx

Hi ladies, so i bd every night so far since the positive test- but, i haven't really gotten a great confirmation on my ff? Temps DID go up slightly this morning (bd fri and sat) I guess i O'd because cm drying up. I guess tomorrow i should have a better jump- and i will bd again tonight.

@ kelly- yeah my opk said just really have to bd the first night and the next two. Although, ff says to keep doing it until cm dries up AND a thermal shift.

Starting Cycle 3. :)

Planning for lots of BDing before Ov this cycle and crossing my fingers.

Just an update, I'm on 6DPO now, so just holding out until 10DPO to test (yeah yeah, I know, but I have to get rid of the POAS urge so I won't be so disappointed when AF comes!) I don't have high hopes this month cos the BD timing wasn't all that great, but we'll see I guess! :)

Ok.. so today I went and got a pregnancy test done because my period has not yet come... I was due for it around the 3rd or 4th.... It came back negative... I discussed with my doctor the chance of me still being pregnant and she has no idea and cant tell me anything but to wait and see if my period comes but I am NEVER this late. Me and my boyfriend usually wore condoms or he would pull out in time for him to not ejaculate inside of me.... We discussed having a baby and on the 8th of November he ejaculated INSIDE of me, again on the 10th, possibly the 12th, on the 13th and 14th FOR SURE... I want to know your guy's opinions on whether or not theres a chance of me still being/getting pregnant from these times or if I already am and its just too early to tell... Thanks everyone... Wish me luck.. Btw how long should i wait to be able to tell if I am or not?? Thanks, Kayleigh

Kayleighb92, I don't know if you'd be pregnant or not (I'm too lazy to look at the calender and work out how long ago those dates were!!!) it'd be easier to tell if you used the terms "CD" [cycle day] so we had some idea of when your cycle started (the first day of your last perioud) and when you baby-danced [BD] in relation to that... Basically if you have a 28 day cycle then you're like to be fertile/ovulate around CD14 (very rough idea there, it varies a lot between individuals still!!) but if you have longer or irregular cycles then it changes. If they're irregular cycles then it's real guess work without using some form of keeping track of your ovulation.

But, if you DID ovulate around the time you BD, then yes there's a chance you are pregnant, but often women don't ovulate every month or they O on a different day to expected (like me! haha) or whatever. Good luck in any case, don't worry about it too much, the more you worry the more likely your period will be late from stress!!!!!

And as for me, my body is confusing me now! This is where OPK or charting would be handy! LOL

Last cycle I had the EWCM and I counted my O from then and AF was 8 days later than expected.

this cycle I had obvious EWCM again, 6 days ago, so assumed I O'd then. I now have more, though it's different (thicker? Not sure...) but its the classic very stretchy sorta gloopy stuff (TMI, soorrryyy!!) soooooo I'm wondering if infact I could be Oing now. Now that I look back I DO remember a tiny bout of this same stuff, probably around this same sorta time, which wouldexplain why I thought I was 8 days late (if infact I had O'd 8 days later than thought!)

So I'm not going to tell DH, as he knows I [thought] I O'd last week, but will have some fun tonight anyway, he'll be more relaxed thinking I've already o'd so he'll just enjoy it more I think. And I'll start counting again... UGH, that means I still have an extra 6 days in my TWW!!! haha. I prefer it at this end than having AF come along 6 days late... Fingers crossed, all over again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->