TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Ttc is harder than we thought!! Soooo want a baby and I want it now I'm so impatient! Ok I'll settle for just being pg!! Pleaseeeeeeee! Hopefully when were relaxed on our getaway we will concieve. :)

Ttc is harder than we thought!! Soooo want a baby and I want it now I'm so impatient! Ok I'll settle for just being pg!! Pleaseeeeeeee! Hopefully when were relaxed on our getaway we will concieve. :)

I promise you, when it happens, you will still have a mixture of shock and excitement. It def helped us to relax and not think about it. :hugs: I hated hearing that, but it did help! :dust:

Kayleighb92, I don't know if you'd be pregnant or not (I'm too lazy to look at the calender and work out how long ago those dates were!!!) it'd be easier to tell if you used the terms "CD" [cycle day] so we had some idea of when your cycle started (the first day of your last perioud) and when you baby-danced [BD] in relation to that... Basically if you have a 28 day cycle then you're like to be fertile/ovulate around CD14 (very rough idea there, it varies a lot between individuals still!!) but if you have longer or irregular cycles then it changes. If they're irregular cycles then it's real guess work without using some form of keeping track of your ovulation.

But, if you DID ovulate around the time you BD, then yes there's a chance you are pregnant, but often women don't ovulate every month or they O on a different day to expected (like me! haha) or whatever. Good luck in any case, don't worry about it too much, the more you worry the more likely your period will be late from stress!!!!!

And as for me, my body is confusing me now! This is where OPK or charting would be handy! LOL

Last cycle I had the EWCM and I counted my O from then and AF was 8 days later than expected.

this cycle I had obvious EWCM again, 6 days ago, so assumed I O'd then. I now have more, though it's different (thicker? Not sure...) but its the classic very stretchy sorta gloopy stuff (TMI, soorrryyy!!) soooooo I'm wondering if infact I could be Oing now. Now that I look back I DO remember a tiny bout of this same stuff, probably around this same sorta time, which wouldexplain why I thought I was 8 days late (if infact I had O'd 8 days later than thought!)

So I'm not going to tell DH, as he knows I [thought] I O'd last week, but will have some fun tonight anyway, he'll be more relaxed thinking I've already o'd so he'll just enjoy it more I think. And I'll start counting again... UGH, that means I still have an extra 6 days in my TWW!!! haha. I prefer it at this end than having AF come along 6 days late... Fingers crossed, all over again!

Ok so the date of my CD was October 7th, 2010... My periods are sometimes irregular but not this irregular. I BD on the 8th, 10th, possibly the 12th, the 13th & the 14th. But like I said my periods are irregular so Im not sure exactly when I was supposed to get AF. I just want to know if im pregnant or not, but yesterday when I went to the doctor I got a BFN. Some people are saying its probably too early to be able to tell or not. This TTC thing is frustrating... Good luck to everyone out here thats TTC. Thanks, Kayleigh

Ok, so you started your cycle (ie first day of your period) on the 7th oct, and you BD the days after, while you still had your period!? 8th Oct would have been CD2 [cycle day 2], 10th would have been CD4, and then 12/13/14 would be CD CD 6, 7 and 8. And if that is the case, then it's highly unlikely you are pregnant if you have a fairly regular 28 day cycle! Most women (there's always exceptions!) START BD'ing at around CD8, and continue, every other day, until CD 14-16ish to try and catch the egg. The fact you STOPPED BDing on CD8 makes it highly unlikely you caught your egg (which generally comes along around CD10-14 in an average 28 day cycle)

Remember your egg is only around for 24 hours, and while sperm can live inside you for a few days, it's still a small window of 24 hours when you ovulate that you can actually get pregnant!

If those numbers are correct [ie, the days of your cycle that you had sex], then IMO you are very very unlikely to be pregnant, and with a BFN it is probably correct (the first response ones can generally tell if you're pregnant just 7-10 days after you ovulate, which is usually several days before your period is even due!) and now your stress worrying about all of this is causing your period to be late... Chin up hun! Do some good research on when you ovulate and the best times to BD etc so you'll be prepared for the next cycle!!! :)

I'm here on CD19, I ovulated CD18 although I still have loads of EWCM so am going to BD again tonight for good measure.

We DTD, Thurs, Sun, Mon & then again tonight, hopefully we have all our bases covered :winkwink:

Although today I have been super bloated and my uterus feels really heavy, like :witch: is about to show up :shrug: and dont even ask about how sore my boobs and nipples are it's crazy.

Does anyone else get like this around Ov, I am that bloated I look about 4mths PG

I am trying to conceive # 1, I have been feeling a bit off, I test in 3 days, technically 4 but the day is almost over. But, lets hope for the BFP. If not this month defiantly next!

Ok, so you started your cycle (ie first day of your period) on the 7th oct, and you BD the days after, while you still had your period!? 8th Oct would have been CD2 [cycle day 2], 10th would have been CD4, and then 12/13/14 would be CD CD 6, 7 and 8. And if that is the case, then it's highly unlikely you are pregnant if you have a fairly regular 28 day cycle! Most women (there's always exceptions!) START BD'ing at around CD8, and continue, every other day, until CD 14-16ish to try and catch the egg. The fact you STOPPED BDing on CD8 makes it highly unlikely you caught your egg (which generally comes along around CD10-14 in an average 28 day cycle)

Remember your egg is only around for 24 hours, and while sperm can live inside you for a few days, it's still a small window of 24 hours when you ovulate that you can actually get pregnant!

If those numbers are correct [ie, the days of your cycle that you had sex], then IMO you are very very unlikely to be pregnant, and with a BFN it is probably correct (the first response ones can generally tell if you're pregnant just 7-10 days after you ovulate, which is usually several days before your period is even due!) and now your stress worrying about all of this is causing your period to be late... Chin up hun! Do some good research on when you ovulate and the best times to BD etc so you'll be prepared for the next cycle!!! :)

No, No, No!!! lol.... My CD was october 7th yes.... I was supposed to get AF around November 4th but didnt... I BD on november 8th, 10th, possibly 12th, 13th, 14th, and 16th.... its now the 17th today and i still havent had any sign of my monthly... I didnt baby dance at all in October.... So No. The BDing was done this month... Sorry I didnt put that in my previous post :/

No, No, No!!! lol.... My CD was october 7th yes.... I was supposed to get AF around November 4th but didnt... I BD on november 8th, 10th, possibly 12th, 13th, 14th, and 16th.... its now the 17th today and i still havent had any sign of my monthly... I didnt baby dance at all in October.... So No. The BDing was done this month... Sorry I didnt put that in my previous post :/

LOL! Ok, so you STARTED your cycle on Oct 7th, yes? (It's not called "CD" when you start your cycle, it'd just be Cycle Day #1, aka CD1) and you were due for AF on Nov 4th (Cycle Day #28/CD28) but she didn't show up, right? So you BD on 8/10/12/13/14/16th Nov, which are cycle days 32, 34, 36, 37, 38 and 40.
I still stand by my statement that most women ovulate around Cycle Days 10-16, though obviously you didn't because your period didn't arrive on time, I still would highly doubt you're ovulating at such a late stage of your cycle and obviously something is out of whack with this cycle, so I still say it's unlikey you're pregnant [especially if the test are saying so] as you were already late before trying to get pregnant.

Wait out this cycle, don't stress too much, and keep track of your cycle for next month to BD at the right times! :) Good luck!!!!

LOL! Ok, so you STARTED your cycle on Oct 7th, yes? (It's not called "CD" when you start your cycle, it'd just be Cycle Day #1, aka CD1) and you were due for AF on Nov 4th (Cycle Day #28/CD28) but she didn't show up, right? So you BD on 8/10/12/13/14/16th Nov, which are cycle days 32, 34, 36, 37, 38 and 40.
I still stand by my statement that most women ovulate around Cycle Days 10-16, though obviously you didn't because your period didn't arrive on time, I still would highly doubt you're ovulating at such a late stage of your cycle and obviously something is out of whack with this cycle, so I still say it's unlikey you're pregnant [especially if the test are saying so] as you were already late before trying to get pregnant.

Wait out this cycle, don't stress too much, and keep track of your cycle for next month to BD at the right times! :) Good luck!!!!

But the thing is that I talked to my doctor last night and because my periods are irregular its unlikely that I was supposed to see AF exactly on the 4th of this month... She said that looking at my charts it could have came anywhere from the 4th to the 10th... sometimes my CD's are longer than others.... & the reason I tested negative is because the first time he ejaculated inside of me was on the 8th and I went in on the 15th, which is only 7 days after... Thats not enough time for it to show, so now im waiting it out, and btw my periods are never this late EVER!!! never have been even when I do stress out and worry about things.. AF always arrives.

Hey kayleigh, from how it sounds to me your not pregnant, i wish you a BUNCH of luck and maybe you are, but you said your period was due Nov 4th and you didnt even bd in october so i dont see how it would be possible, unless there was an oopsie you didnt meantion. i would definitly go get checked out to make sure nothing is wrong.

Ive already been checked on monday... Everything is completely normal... Nothing is out of whack... My Gyno said that there is a great chance of me being pregnant. Not everyone ovulates at the same time or in a certain amount of time & I dont know why everyone on here says that you can only get pregnant 10-14 days after your period because its not true. My gyno has been in her practice for well over 35 years and she told me that the best time to concieve is around ovulation yes, BUT a girl can get pregnant at anytime of the month. She told me that for some women its harder to get pregnant unless ovulating, but it isnt impossible to get pregnant any other days... She told me that for her youngest son she got pregnant with him on her period and most of the women on here say you cant get pregnant on your period which isnt true. It just depends on the girl and her body. So for everyone that says getting pregnant right before a period, on a period, or on any day besides ovulation days is impossible, you are incorrect... Woman's most fertile days are on her ovulation days, but its possible to concieve without having to worry about counting those days. So Im gonna wait till the 29th- the 6th of december to find out if I am or not and for everyone else TTC good luck to you all and dont worry about counting days. Just have fun and BD when you can :flower:

Hey kayleigh, from how it sounds to me your not pregnant, i wish you a BUNCH of luck and maybe you are, but you said your period was due Nov 4th and you didnt even bd in october so i dont see how it would be possible, unless there was an oopsie you didnt meantion. i would definitly go get checked out to make sure nothing is wrong.

Ive already been checked on monday... Everything is completely normal... Nothing is out of whack... My Gyno said that there is a great chance of me being pregnant. Not everyone ovulates at the same time or in a certain amount of time & I dont know why everyone on here says that you can only get pregnant 10-14 days after your period because its not true. My gyno has been in her practice for well over 35 years and she told me that the best time to concieve is around ovulation yes, BUT a girl can get pregnant at anytime of the month. She told me that for some women its harder to get pregnant unless ovulating, but it isnt impossible to get pregnant any other days... She told me that for her youngest son she got pregnant with him on her period and most of the women on here say you cant get pregnant on your period which isnt true. It just depends on the girl and her body. So for everyone that says getting pregnant right before a period, on a period, or on any day besides ovulation days is impossible, you are incorrect... Woman's most fertile days are on her ovulation days, but its possible to concieve without having to worry about counting those days. So Im gonna wait till the 29th- the 6th of december to find out if I am or not and for everyone else TTC good luck to you all and dont worry about counting days. Just have fun and BD when you can :flower:

Love, that's not what they are saying. They are saying NORMALLY women ovulate between cd 10-16. They are saying, you have to ovulate to get pregnant, and those are normal times. And, if you ovulate LATE usually, the later in the cycle you do, the harder it is to get pregnant.

And to find out if you are out of whack.. the gyno needs to do a bunch of tests and bloodwork and ultrasound. So unless she did that, you really can't know. And the bloodwork takes a while to come back. And it has to be timed to your cycle and so forth to check EVERYTHING out. So really, if your gyno told you everything was fine and didn't do that- she's lying to you.

And for the rest of us, YES we need to count days because we know when we ovulate. And there is only a small window in a women's cycle that you are actually fertile. And it's very small. A healthy normal couple only has a 25% chance each month to get pregnant.

So i'm not trying to start anything- but really, the women on here are talking from experience as well. And it doesn't sound like you are pregnant- if you are that's fantastic and great and best of luck to you! But, it sounds like you have been thinking way too much about it- and pushed your cycle back.

I had the same thing happen to me months ago. turned out it was just me stressing about being pregnant. And i had NEVER had a cycle that long. But, it went 50 days, i stressed so bad i threw off my O day, and that's what was so out of whack.

Anyway, all the best! keep us posted!

Hi,

I hope everyone is doing well, its been a while since I have been on here just been busy with work.

Unfort :witch: got me, Im on my CD5 now just waiting for Ovulation, This is my 15Th Month of TTC now :cry: This is the hardest test I have faced in my life.. Keep going I guess :shrug:

Good Luck all xx:dust::dust:

I am TTC 1. How do you girls stay so positive? I am torn apart and devastated. My first IUI just failed and I am done. I feel defeated and weak. My tubes are perfect. I have a period every 28 days like clockwork. I ovulate perfectly. I had 3 follicles. My husband had 20 million good sperm. We are not pregnant. How do you keep going? How do you keep trying? I want to buy a cat and call it a day. I feel like I should accept the deck that I have been dealt......... :-(

I POAS...

I think I see a line. Do YOU see a line?
https://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg43/green-robot/DSCN4031.jpg

Inverted:
https://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg43/green-robot/DSCN4031-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back