TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Hey Ladies!! :wave::wave:

Just started my first dose of Zarah BCP yesterday and probably gonna be on it for awhile!

We're thinking about moving because of our finances..so I think a baby will add on to our finances.. So we're gonna wait until my OH goes back to work and I find a job somewhere also...:dohh:

So how's the other ladies doing?

Hope ya'll are doing okay!

Have any of you gotten a :bfp: yet??

Hmmmm, it's very low to say you are more fertile than others in a forum post where some women have been TTC for a while.....It's very insensitive and I know why some of the women here took offense to it. It's not about being more fertile....it's about medical facts. You asked for advice and got it and to come back with that comment is very immature :nope:

OK first of all when I said that I wasnt referring to myself in particular, matter of fact I have has troubles concieving for the past year, so it is not very low for me to say that because I was not bragging or trying to be rude. I know that this forum is for women trying to concieve and are having a hard time with it, so if I offended anyone I am very, very sorry. Those were not my intentions. I am in the same boat as all of you and Im not even sure if I will be able to carry through with this pregnancy because of complications in my past. So when I said that, I wasnt speaking for myself. Sorry again everyone :shy:

Yet, that is the way it came off. I'm glad you apologized though.

Well I am sorry again to EVERYONE!!!!! Its kind of hard to express feelings over messages, and I re read my post and it was very rude sounding. But I didnt mean myself in particular because I have a very low egg count because of problems I had when I was younger so I am NOT more fertile than any other women. I am probably less fertile actually, but I was just speaking about other women in general who are very lucky to be able to concieve on the first few tries. I dont want to make any enemies on here because this is a place where I can vent out to people, and not feel embarrassed. So my apologies to anyone who may have took my post the wrong way and thought I was trying to be rude or snobby... & I am not immature. I am actually very mature for my age group. So if I came off that way I also apologize. Everyones feed back means a lot to me. & everyone that replies to my posts on here are very appreciated. Thanks, Kayleigh :cry:

Glad you apologized, because yes, all of your entries did sound pretty nasty. I apologize too if you took my words harshly, they were not meant that way either. Glad you finally got your bfp, and the best luck to you!

Hey ladies, I have been gone for a couple of weeks. If you recall, I was on my last 2ww before stopping ttc for a while. My period didn't come for over a week! Tested and nothing, so I just waited and eventually AF came. I was bummed. I think DH was more sad. Well, we are tossing around the idea of resuming ttc sooner rather than later.

For now, good luck ladies!

Aww, calypso, hugs!! My AF was 8 days late last time too, it sucks doesn't it!!! I'd be tempted to just keep trying, perhaps relax about it a bit more (hah! easier said than done!!) and just enjoy yourselves, but don't STOP trying...? Unless you really want to of course!!!
I keep thinking of the ladies who are still trying 15 months later who finally get pregnant naturally, it makes me wish we'd started trying much sooner, just in case it takes us that long too!!!! :/

2 days til af shows. Was feeling confident about bd days, but honestly... feeling so down today. Temps dropped again today. Does anyone know how much sleep affects temps? The last two nights i've been restless. And last night was the worst, up almost every hour. Can that seriously affect temps? i know i'm grasping at straws.

Morning Lovelies :flower:

Dare2Dream fingers and toes crossed its yours hun!! i give up on charting my temps now, I got very obsessed with it. I always think my Grandma and great Great Grandma didnt even know what ovulation was let alone OPK :wacko: I pray its yours sweety! [-o<
:dust: :dust: :dust: to you Dear xx

Flyduster:The Sentence 'If Only i knew than what I know now' really keeps repeating in my head.. Hands on Heart I so wished I started earlier I believed having :sex: without protection = a very quick :bfp: never for a split second did I feel after 15Months we would still be trying.. I said to my DH first 2 years we will enjoy marriage life than try straight after the 2 years is up, He wanted to start from the word go! I feel so so guilty now we didn't :( Looking back Wished I listen to DH and started on the Wedding night! :wacko:

All the pregnant women, and the women that fall pregnant very quickly are so so blessed to be able to fall pregnant in a blink of an eye, In my heart when I see a pregnant women i say to my self 'what a blessed women :flower:) Was I naive? was i overly confident? just wished i knew from day 1 it would be a longggg journey.

Theres 5 children in our family, huge family my mother had all 5 of us 1 year apart... 5 kids within 5 years, I thought Mums fertile so will I! :cry: Far from it.. I have always dreamt of a big Family! not as much as 5 :haha: but mayb 3 or 4, but now I will be so so content with just the 1 :baby:

Ok ladies please let the :bfp: keep rolling in with every success story I feel im getting closer to mine! :happydance:

Good Luck to everyone trying and everyone in the 2WW :kiss:

love and hugs xx

Ladies, just got a faint bfp this morning. :dance: PMA!

AF was due tomorrow, but i am changing everything to being pg, because i got my positive! tried to photograph it, but still too light to show up on camera, but totally there! ladies, i'm pregnant!

Beth- not really! My symptoms were less than ever before- but thats also because i REFUSED to get all worked up this cycle. I ignored pretty much everything. but i've had a really bad back since O. My shoulder has been hurting, and i had a serious knee and hip issue one of the days as well.

Normally the week before AF i get a horrible craving for salt- and Peanut Butter. Never fails, right before AF i always HAVE to eat peanut butter!

This cycle- none. And that's been like that since i was a teen! So i was really hopeful but too afraid to hope! Also on sunday went out with friends to see a movie, and at lunch strangely nauseous. But thought was just crazy!

But today i've had mild cramping but really i feel pretty damn good! AND HUNGRY.

yeah dare to dream, massive congrats huni :hugs:

Ohhhh!!!! Dare!!!! OMG!! YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!! I'm so so happy for you!!!! how freekin awesome! CONGRATS! I so wish you a h&h 9 months. Ohhh YAY!

Me? I'm gonna test tomorrow. Still no AF, and a couple of symptoms that I'm trying really hard not to focus on or think about too much and make them more than what they are... I tell ya though, if I'm queasy again this evening then I'm going to find it blimmin hard to ignore three evenings in a row!! Eek!

testing tomorrow. No AF. Focusing on that. Ignore the gut. IGNORE THE GUT! Oh man.
Testing tomorrow. BFN is ok. BFN is ok! Another month is fine, heck, it's only been our second month! Dear Nayla has been trying forEVER [lol] Two months is fine. Three months is fine!!! BFN is ok...

Testing tomorrow.

*sheesh*

AF was due tomorrow, but i am changing everything to being pg, because i got my positive! tried to photograph it, but still too light to show up on camera, but totally there! ladies, i'm pregnant!

Congrats!

What kind of test did you use?

I had a faint positive on a blue-dye 5 days ago but half the Internet says it could be a false positive and the other half says "a line in the time is a line and you are". :dohh: So now I'm confused and don't know what to think.
And I have pink-dye tests coming in the mail but in the mood I'm in now I'm ready to just wait and see if AF shows up on December 7th....

Congrats!

What kind of test did you use?

I had a faint positive on a blue-dye 5 days ago but half the Internet says it could be a false positive and the other half says "a line in the time is a line and you are". :dohh: So now I'm confused and don't know what to think.
And I have pink-dye tests coming in the mail but in the mood I'm in now I'm ready to just wait and see if AF shows up on December 7th....

hi love I used the pink dye dip tests from earlypregnancytest.com. I've been using them for a few cycles now... Want to say like 3-4... And everytime I've used them I never got an evap or a hint of a line. Not even a bloody hint.

the ladies on bnb rec.d them to me because blue dye is apparently unreliable for the most part.

my first cycle I used a blue dye and got a faint line.... But it apparently happens like that on that brand.

but thses are usually so clearly negative I just couldn't believe it and really... Still don't. I need that stronger line to feel positive about the pg.

I woke this morning no cramps nothing, went to the loo wiped and pink, devo'd so I put a liner on and have had nothing since :shrug: i'm confused.com

Keep going to the loo feeling wet and expecting full on flow but nothing so far, I'm 9DPO and due on in 4 days xxx

Hey ladies, could use your eyes. I finally put up Photos of my test this am <--- click that to visit and tell me if you see the line? PLEASE see the line. No pressure. :)

I'm back ladies. I know I disappeared for a while, my life was total depressing chaos. After my first round of clomid (50mg) I did not ovulate (progesterone levels were 3.3....and BFN) and then had to take bcp to get a period. problem is a i took the bcp and nothing happened. it took almost 2 weeks after the bcp before i got a period...which has never happened. so october was a month of me being angry and frustrated just waiting for af to show up so i could start round 2.
well on halloween....round 2 clomid started (100mg)
and my progesterone levels were 7.7 :)
doc said to call when i got af...or if af didn't show up by (today) that i had to get them re-done......so after af did not show up....i had my bloodwork done again this morning. still waiting to see what they determined...but from what i have been told 7.7 is definitely ovulatory...and also from my further research of progesterone i found out that it is released into your bloodstream in pulses....so sometimes it can be low one minute an then high the next....so...really confusing for us ladies ttc.
anyways....it's all good news because progress is being made =)
hope all you ladies are doing fabulous.
congrats to all you ladies with BFPs
keep up the PMA the rest of you....
we'll all get those BFPs soon soon soon ;)

I'll keep you posted!!

Congrats Dare! I see a faint line! Test again in about a week and see if it darkens! xx

Ozzie i couldn't wait so i tested this am with a nice clear blue early result one, and got my nice + !
:bfp: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad58/theworldofhansel/other/CIMG0071.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"