TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Hey gals - I'm a ttc #1 dream believer! We've been ttc all of this year and, in October, I saw a doc and a nutritionalist. Turns out my hormone levels hadn't leveled after being on bc a year ago. So, she started me on a detox program and other supplements to clean me up and restore balance. I saw her last week and she was real happy with my progress and said I should conceive in January. My husband also got tested and everything looked really good except his morphology - he only had 40% by who standards. Out of his count of 80 million, that would technically mean several million were just fine. He started taking multivitamins but I know that takes 3 months to create all new sperm. Does anybody have any insight on low morphology or if 40% is still ok? The urologist is not covered by insurance and we can't afford for him to go while still paying the nutritionalist for my course of action. Any thoughts?

Hi ladies! i'm back in the 2WW!! I'm currently 1 DPO according to countdowntopregnancy.com, thought i'd update as it's been ages since i've commented here :)

:dust:

Hi Ladies,

This has been the HARDEST DAY OF MY LIFE TTC :cry:

i got my husbands S/A today and it was ZERO and 1 single dead sperm, Yes zip ZERO Nothing at all :cry: I begged him for the past 16 Months to get the test done and finally he took the test yesterday and we just got the result. I have been hysterical all day.

Now my husband has zero sperms i have to focus on how to get sperms in him?? I hope and pray this isnt the end. Dr said it very rare as out of all the Millions of sperms there was not even ONE?? she said 10Million IS considered very low, but not 1000 100 10 my husband has NOTHING :cry:

I spent the morning curled up in a ball crying and crying. Has any1 heard of ZERO sperm??

He will be seeing a urologist in 3 days, i just hope and pray for a miracle xx Dr told us to consider sperm donar or adoption? I want OUR baby, She sounds like were a lost cause is there any medicine he can take even if it makes 1 sperm?

Ive spent ALL DAY reading up on it, Not a good place to be, I love him so so much, i have begged him for so so long for this Test and look what happened :cry:

Im in a very very dark place right now,

Please pray for me ladies x

Ohhh nayla! Wow!!!!! I've never head of NONE!!? Eeep! ((hugs)) I really don't have anything to help you, but know that I'm thinking of you from the other side of the world... :(

I'm trying to conceive my first bundle of joy! I'm wishing for a beautiful healthy baby.

*bump* I hope you're feeling ok Nayla... I was wondering if anything more has been found out? Is he not MAKING any sperm, or are they just not getting through??? I hope you can find out some more info to help you, or at least so that you are able to come to terms with it all and can find a solution for you both. ((hugs))

I am temping now, it's fun! haha. I have loads of CM right now, I'm having to wear a liner there's so much. My sister is out of the house tonight too, so we're going to enjoy ourselves tonight and I'm hoping my temps rise soon to indicate a nice O!

FX for everyone, thinking of you all, update us!!! :)

Nayla, could there be a blockage in his system?? Thinking of you!

For me... Zero bd! Ugh. And my sister is preg. Happy for her, pity myself.

Oh yeah, I am on cd9 of a 30something day cycle. I don't have a computer to update my ticker and can't do it on my phone.
Cycles are longer and longer.

Well ladys I'm back to ttc once the new yr rolls on Inc me and dh are ready to try again after 3 month break... I'm excited yet nervous.. Need to look up some good stuff to try this time around. I'm thinking I'm doing soft cups again and preeseed..
Any suggestions??
We are also changing our foods we eat.. Excersize lots and jus do good... Trying to getall my chances high.. We have been tryin for almost 2 yrs. :0//
Our insurance has kept us from seeing doctors but next yr I should finally be able to see a doctor.! Woo excited.!!
Baby dust to all!!

Wow Nayla that's insane, I've never heard of zero sperm either, there must be some reason that's fixable. Keeping you in my prayers for sure! I'm also going to be doing some research as well for you in hopes of turning up some good news for you, will let you know if I come across something. :hugs:

Nayla don't give up hope, it seems that most cases of zero sperm count can be treated and even with untreatable cases of it there seems to be ways for men with the problem to father a biological child! Here are a couple of links I found on the problem however you'll have to contact a FS for further information.

https://www.docshop.com/education/fertility/causes/male/azoospermia

https://www.theturekclinic.com/azoospermia.html

https://www.trying-to-conceive.com/fertility-treatment/male-infertility-azoospermia-treatment/

Angelgirl, how is your mom? I remember a while you mentioned she was ill. If I am out of line, my apologies and please disregard.

Angelgirl, how is your mom? I remember a while you mentioned she was ill. If I am out of line, my apologies and please disregard.

She's ok, she's finally done with chemo and has surgery(s) starting Jan., she said she'll probably have 2 or 3 just to get rid of all the cancer, taking both her breasts and nipples then doing reconstruction when she heals from that. She's been really strong through the whole thing which doesn't surprise me, she's always been a strong woman and I admire her for that! Thanks for asking, definately not out of line, I actually appreciate it :).

She's ok, she's finally done with chemo and has surgery(s) starting Jan., she said she'll probably have 2 or 3 just to get rid of all the cancer, taking both her breasts and nipples then doing reconstruction when she heals from that. She's been really strong through the whole thing which doesn't surprise me, she's always been a strong woman and I admire her for that! Thanks for asking, definately not out of line, I actually appreciate it :).
Glad things are moving forward for her! My aunt is going through this as well. It takes strength to do this.

Oh angelgirl, I'm sorry your mom is ill, that bl**dy cancer! ugh! It hits a sore point right now; my uncle just slipped away last night, loosing his battle against it. He was told only 2 weeks ago he wouldn't see Christmas. This sucks. It's Christmas eve here now. :(

And as for me, FF confirmed O, and reckons I'm 7DPO now. We didn't BD at the right times really, so I highly doubt anything will come about this month, it's just been too hectic and stressful to worry about properly!!! I just hope that if it's not a BFP (I'm still clinging to a small miracle) that AF comes along promptly and we can start afresh in the new year.

Merry Christmas everyone, I won't be on for a few days as we are heading up to stay with family.

Thanks Caly, I hope your aunt gets better soon as well!!

And fly I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle :hugs: that's terrible, so cruel how life can be sometimes but in the end I think it shows how strong we really are! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->