TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Well for sure I thought I was out yesterday, even had the temp drop signifying AF but she never showed up and my temp rose again today back above the coverline so I'm keeping my FX'd I get a BFP in another day or two!

Well for sure I thought I was out yesterday, even had the temp drop signifying AF but she never showed up and my temp rose again today back above the coverline so I'm keeping my FX'd I get a BFP in another day or two!

Oh Good luck!!!!

So according to my charts AF should've arrived yesterday.

She didn't.

According to how I know my body, she should've arrived today, this morning.

She hasn't.

I'm freaking out a bit because, well, no matter how many times I've thought myself pregnant AF has always shown. Also I was certain that this cycle had been a wasted one, so certain we missed DTD at the right time.

Now I am so confused... If AF still isn't here I plan to test on Friday.

Ahhh starlit!!! I hope you're joining me in first tri soon :hugs:

Im 14 DPO just tested and it was a :nope: if I was pregnant would it have shown up by now?? I just caved in and thought let me see

Wish I didnt now :cry:

It would show up in a lot of ladies but not all hun, It all depends on when implantation occurs & hpow many days after that you are.

I say your not out until the ugly :witch: shows her face!

When is she due??

Thank you Lisa, Im not due till Sunday 12th and usually I have never had the chance to test as :witch: gets me first.

Today was the 1st time i have ever tested with a HPT and wow it was one huge thick line, nothing that i can hold on to?

I just hope that I tested too early and maybe just maybe [-o< it will be My Month?

Few days to go, and I will know for sure :wacko:

Me! Finished our first round of Clomid this month and my OPK says I'm ovulating as of yesterday :) Haven't been on BCPs since January though and diagnosed with PCOS in July. No shock there as all of my female cousins also have PCOS. This is our first real month trying...so cross your fingers!!!

Well the evil :witch: showed up today so I'm onto cycle 22. Best of luck to the rest of u.

All right, I am no longer confused - AF arrived today :haha:
On to Cycle four! Woohoo! My PMA is pretty high right now, it's our wedding anniversary cycle and I should ov right around the anniversary date!!

Ohh wow angelgirl, 22nd cycle! Eeep! ((hugs)) and baby dust!!!

Starlit, good luck! FX the timing works out, how neat would that be!!!! :D

I got my BBT today, so will start temping in the morning, O is due any time from tomorrow (though more likely in 3-4 days still) so we'll see....! :D

SEQUEENA and BETH CONGRATS!! :D The best christmas news!!

Angelgirl, how are you doing?

Hi Justbeginning, good luck.

Welcome MrsKTB!

:witch: Got me at 5am this Morning, Been up ever since :cry: I just cant seem to stop crying.

DH walked into the lounge at 6am and promised me that he will get fully checked on Monday. After 15Months he's refused any tests or SA Analysis. Monday Morning he promised me to go in. His exact words " It kills me seeing you cry Month After Month, I will do anything to make you happy"

Im still shocked he's agreed to go in, As he does not believe in going in till after 18 Months of trying. I will just keep quiet in case he changes his mind, He was very very serious (hes always seen this as a taboo subject?)

Please ladies, Is it possible he can do his business on the day? as i dont want him to leave the clinic with the fear that he might not do his sample at home? I just want him to finish it on Monday and hand it in there and than, Need to see once and for all what his :spermy: are like?

Hope the weekend zooms past, Im so sad my period has arrived, but i feel that now my DH has agreed to unite as one, were heading in the right direction:thumbup: and the Doctor seeing my husband with me will know how serious i am, As so far its just me that goes in every 4Months, Sometimes I wonder does she even believe im married :blush: as HES NEVER BEEN ONCE.

I will update you what happens. Im now Moving on to my 16th Month of charting, pre-seeding, opk'ing, :sex: tell my thights hurt :blush: etc etc..

:dust: TO Every women on earth TTC :hugs:

Awwww sweetie :hug:

I'm not sure about the clinic as me & oh have only been trying for a year. Will probably visit the docs ourselves in the new year. Really pleased to hear that your oh is finally stepping up though.

Hope everythings ok

:dust: to you too

xx

so sorry nayla -- i'm sure the bfp fairy will visit you soon enough! And i'm so glad he's going in for you! That's fantastic!

My cycles are getting longer and longer! AF yesterday :'( Have been out of town for my husband's grandfather's funeral.

There is always next month, right?

3 finals Monday then I get to relax for a few weeks before next semester.

AF is on her way out now. Go away go away and don't come back for 9 months, :witch:...

Thanks Dare2Dream,

Thanks Lisa, I hope you get your BFP soon Hun, theres no harm popping in the New Year, just to have a chat and to know everything is working well, Makes you feel much better, just talking to a professional :thumbup:

Seriously its a MIRACLE that my DH will come with me not once for the past 15 Months has he gone, Or even considered it??

Im getting so excited :happydance: as I never thought this day would come and he would agree, and it came from him :thumbup:

I told him whatever the results we will work through them.. Now that I know hes willing to understand 15Months Might be a little too long not to even chat about it, has caused alot of stress on us.

I love it when he reassures me

'what ever happens whatever they say, we will get through this, and I promise you will be a Mom soon'

:cry: it really means the world to me to hear the words that he cares and now hes just as eager as me to get our BFP :gun:

im jumping up and down like im already pregnant :haha:

Will update you how it goes tomorrow x

hey ladies. i would love to get pg very soon haha. been trying since august and i started to get worried cuz im not even in my 20's yet and turns out i possibly have endo. i have testing jan 12th so im hoping to have it happen before then. fx to everyone

Oh Nayla, that's wonderful he's coming on board PROPERLY now!!! I'm so pleased for you!! It's not a BFP, but it's one heck of a lot closer to one now hu!? :D

Me, well my lil sis is here, and she's with me at work as well as at home, so I haven't been able to sneak on here! me & DH were chatting in bed the other night, and he said something about having to wait until next year to try again, and then quickly made the comment he doens't wanna wait that long.... to which I agreed and made the comment that it's a pity my lil sis couldn't go stay with her father for a night or two, he asked why, and I said cos I'm due to ovulate in the next day or so... We ended up BDing as quietly as we could. lmao! I guess he's as keen for this as I am for him to be prepared to try with her in the room right beside us... infact we tried again last night, but we were both tired, one of the cats was complaining loudly that we'd shut our bedroom door, and trying to keep quiet meant we didn't actually get far before we both just stopped from being exhausted! haha.

I'm temping, but only have 4 temps now, so not much to go by yet... I've had a fair bit of creamy CM, and a little bit of stretchy CM every day though, so I have my FX!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->