ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Keep bd'ing aswell ;) i reckon you'll catch that egg this month seeing all your bd'ing activities! all the strong healthy swimmers up there waiting, i reckon girl hehe

hahhaha i know right! even hubby said that he is so proud of us BDing non stop and its not like last two months where i forced him. Well alcohol helped a bit over the weekend too. Hopefully we will keep up the good work!

Plan is to BD tonight, and two more days. Hopefully i will get positive opk tonight and temp shift tomorrow.

Cant wait to join u for testing:hugs:

Im like that every time i take my temp wanting higher rises hahaa! Is it nearly positive dya think? Mine was neg the day before by a couple of shades & then bam positive on cd15! Do you get ov pains for a few days usually ? Mines the whole fertile window ouchy

Twins would be awesome aswell :) although i reckon i go slightly mad with a 4 yr old rnning about ha ha

My opks, i get faint line all times then it goes clear for two days then instant dark. I usually get the positive at night and the day i get positive is when i get the most pain. Thats why i think, n hope i will have positive tonight.

Golden did you get your positive opk last night? Your ticker says 1dpo..

hahhaha i know right! even hubby said that he is so proud of us BDing non stop and its not like last two months where i forced him. Well alcohol helped a bit over the weekend too. Hopefully we will keep up the good work!

Plan is to BD tonight, and two more days. Hopefully i will get positive opk tonight and temp shift tomorrow.

Cant wait to join u for testing:hugs:

Hehe itching to test already!! Definate good vibes for you this cycle hun! Its amaxing how much you suddebly find your 'inner horny' when its ttc lol! My SO loves it as we're not a couple that does it all the time ha haa

Hmm.. Still getting pains? Its def on the cards though!

I did an other one afternoon and it was 60 percent positive so I'm sure I will get positive tonight! I have some ovulation pain but also headache.

Last cycle I got ovulation pain cd9 and positive opk on cd13, I guess I get pain days before. I think I ovulate tomorrow cd16 if my temp dips.

Yay! My ov pain starts on like cd11/12 & stops the day after ovulation! All aboard the ovulaion express woo woo Lol

My temp didnt go down but i got the positive opk for sure, its today or tomorrow, i will confirm it with tomorrow temp. I wonder if i ovulated this late my last cycles too and my thermometer didnt show me the real deal? ahhhh that might explain why im not pregnant yet :p

U are 7dpo already! ugh im so behind, i thought we will be testing together but i bet u already started testing:happydance:

Hahaa i poas this morning but completely negative as expected as stupidly early Lol! I found when i was ttc my son i was getting positive opks & ov'ing days later, until i temp i saw it that month & i fell pg that cycle :) hang in there, the ov'ing will happen hehee

Hahaa i poas this morning but completely negative as expected as stupidly early Lol! I found when i was ttc my son i was getting positive opks & ov'ing days later, until i temp i saw it that month & i fell pg that cycle :) hang in there, the ov'ing will happen hehee

hehehe i knew it! 7dpo is good time to start testing, no harm in that.

Its so crazy outside, windy and showing ice. DH texted me saying drive carefully , u carrying my son. He think last nights BD, he got me pregnant for sure. We shell see:happydance:

Haha awww thats really sweet bless him, my SO doesnt ask anything Lol! Our weathers pants here aswell, really windy, temps expected to drop on Saturday brrr bring out the thermals ha ha! Fingers crossed il startseeing something tomorrow or Friday :) im excited to see your temp shift! Hehe

Ur temps going up nicely! i really think u gonna get positive this month, believe or not i said the same thing to this other friend and she got positive. Soon im gonna be chart reader fortune teller :happydance:

Hahaa ohhh i so hope so! My temp dipped abit this AM again which happened last cycle aswell, another neg test this morning uhh! But i didnt get my faint frer until 9dpo with Riley..need to buy a frer pack haha! I bet you are this month, you been bd'ing like mad, it must pay off Lol

That might be implantation dip! My temp didn't go up as I expected :( maybe I'm not ovulating

Yeah you temp has gone up Golden, your second + for opk, first temp after is still higher, another 2 temps that are above that lower temp & it'll detail ovulation i bet! mine didnt zoom up straight away either if you have a look ;)

Yeah you temp has gone up Golden, your second + for opk, first temp after is still higher, another 2 temps that are above that lower temp & it'll detail ovulation i bet! mine didnt zoom up straight away either if you have a look ;)

U had a nice dip tho, i didnt get a huge dip for ovulation which i googled and it seems normal. Fx my temps go up next two days, until ff confirms ovulation, we gonna keep BDing

Also last night i already had ovulation cramps and on top of that BDing was so painful. I think intercourse is painful for me when my cervix is soft and open. Oh yeaaa i found my cervix yesterday, its freakish but cool:happydance:

Yeah keep it up (no pun intended :rofl:) haha no doubt you'll be preggers this cycle i bet!!

I sometimes feel something down there & othertimes not so im guessing that is my cervix? Lol..

Cant wait to test tomo morning, may not use fmu but second as i got a better result last time with second pee of the morning :)

Wonder where Poppets mooched off to? Hope shes ok:thumbup:

Yeah keep it up (no pun intended :rofl:) haha no doubt you'll be preggers this cycle i bet!!

I sometimes feel something down there & othertimes not so im guessing that is my cervix? Lol..

Cant wait to test tomo morning, may not use fmu but second as i got a better result last time with second pee of the morning :)

Wonder where Poppets mooched off to? Hope shes ok:thumbup:

I log into see ur hpt results in the mornings lol, fx u will get a line tomorrow:happydance:

Poppet is probably bored to watch us trying lol I hope she is not feeling sick or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->