ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Hahaa your probs right there! Im dying to get into the First Trimester section & get excited about the 12wk scan hehe! Actually.. I may use fmu, whats time diff from UK to you? 5-7hrs? Ish.. I'l be peeing around 6ish so when you chevk in around 12ish hopefully il have a faint bfp for you ha ha!

Hahaa your probs right there! Im dying to get into the First Trimester section & get excited about the 12wk scan hehe! Actually.. I may use fmu, whats time diff from UK to you? 5-7hrs? Ish.. I'l be peeing around 6ish so when you chevk in around 12ish hopefully il have a faint bfp for you ha ha!

Im 6 hours behind, its almost 12pm here. My dad lives in Uk and some relatives, so i keep up with the timing

I'm here ladies - and yes the sickness is kicking in. Mildly but still there. Gone off some stuff but no cravings as yet!!

How are you both!

Ahh a negative still doesn't mean your out this month claireybell! Fingers crossed tomorrow or Saturday brings good news!
How many dpo are you?

Golden - when will you start testing?

Hope you both are well x

Oh really, anywhere near the South? Im in Southampton ;)

I dont no much, i lived in london when i was really young and havent been back since then. All i know they leave in London, and Oxford was close to our house because i would always say im going to oxford lol

Hey poppet, good to hear back from u. Are u having morning sickness?

I will test around december 1st, i think

My sickness is randomly through the day and evening.
But it's mild I think!

Ahh not too long to go :0) fingers and crossed for both you and claireybell.

Be a nice xmas pressie :0)

Londons only 1-2hrs drive from me, i luuuuuurve London :)

Poppet your here ;) sorry the sickness had got you hun.. Still its all good though, not long until your apt now is it?.. I loved my midwife apts, all baby stuff, measurements & doppler heartbeats awww, record the heartbeat on your phone, i had Rileys on mine but somehow deleted it.. Gutted but il def get the next one ;)

I think i tested too early if i am.. Had some twingey/ovulation type pains earlier which ouched a bit but gone now, hoping all good stuff hehee xx

Ahh can you hear the heartbeat at the midwife appt?
I didn't know that!
Ooh I'm excited for it now!

Really want to tell ppl now - it's hard keeping it in. But only prob a couple more weeks to go!

Fingers crossed bubba is well and moving! :0)

Super excited for updates from you :0)

Yeah some mw fo the heartbeat before the scan, my midwife did it after, its a lovely comforting sound hehe :)

I just tested but i got crappy indent test again but poss something there, ive tweaked pics slightly as lighting in kitchen is tubbish uhhh!! Il be using the other frer later in morning ;)

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpspnk1avh9.jpeg

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsbzzm9zjl.jpeg

What dya think?? Its hard to see any pink with that bloody indent grrr

I can't see it but I just woke p so I can barely open my eyes, I'm gonna check on my computer when I get to work.

We didn't BD last night n I'm upset. Do you think I ovulated 16 or 17?

Definately cd16 you ovulated, another nice temp rise this morning for :) another tomorrow & you'll get your cross hair no doubt, has your opk gone neg? If so, note it on chart aswell :) if you did ov on cd16 not bd'ing last night wont make any diff as eggs 12-24 hr life would be gone as such, no doubt you got that egg this cycle hun

My other frer test later this morning was blank white! Do it def was the indent line giving me faint lines grr

Wait for af and dont waste any frer, im sure its still early to test considering u had ur possible implantation dip not long ago. Cant really compare to ur other pregnancy because maybe this bean wanted to stick little later than Riley did.

I still have positive opk, should i still BD tonight? We have xmas party tomorrow so for sure we will BD saturday night.

Left one is CD16, middle is CD17 and right one is todays opk. I never had 4 days of positive opk, weird ha?

I disregarded my CD13 temp since my body was under influence of full bottle of vodka, maybe affected my temp. lol i just want that temp gone , ruining my chart hehe

Attachments

• fe978810-1193-4cd2-a9a0-e56717aec89c.jpg
    fe978810-1193-4cd2-a9a0-e56717aec89c.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 7
Haha cycles are weird things aren't they!! Last month i had 3 positive opks & this month was 1day.

Hell yeah keep bd'ing if you can until you get a negative opk hun ;) as you missed last night def crack on it tonight! Yup no more testing for me now until my periods late, or unless i get random spotting, sickness or anything thst indicates poss pregnancy.. my friends around tomorrow night & we are drinking so on a plus side glad of no bfp as i wouldnt be able to drink Lol.. Ahh silver linings hehe!

Wow thats an early xmas party?

Haha cycles are weird things aren't they!! Last month i had 3 positive opks & this month was 1day.

Hell yeah keep bd'ing if you can until you get a negative opk hun ;) as you missed last night def crack on it tonight! Yup no more testing for me now until my periods late, or unless i get random spotting, sickness or anything thst indicates poss pregnancy.. my friends around tomorrow night & we are drinking so on a plus side glad of no bfp as i wouldnt be able to drink Lol.. Ahh silver linings hehe!

Wow thats an early xmas party?

I know, thats DH work xmas party. They booked a hotel room for everyone too, we will have dinner then breakfast in the morning. Perfect time to BD heheh but i will BD tonight too, and i may drink tonight and at the party. :happydance: Drink while we can, plus increases our libido

My work xmas party is Dec 12, hopefully i will be preggo and not drinking by then hihi

Hahaa yes Alcohol always helps mine ;) & im all for drinking while you can, im intending to lol

Ah thats nice of DH's work to put everyone up in hotel aswell, saucy hehee!! On Dec 12 i have an in-laws xmas buffet drinkies etc, hoping il be pg aswell.. Herrs hoping ha ha

Hahaa yes Alcohol always helps mine ;) & im all for drinking while you can, im intending to lol

Ah thats nice of DH's work to put everyone up in hotel aswell, saucy hehee!! On Dec 12 i have an in-laws xmas buffet drinkies etc, hoping il be pg aswell.. Herrs hoping ha ha

Would u tell them if you are pregnant by then?

Ahh claireybell - still no news is good news!
When is AF due?

Ahh you and golden will be just a short span apart if santa wishes you the best xmas pressie :0)

Golden - BD loads - can't do you any harm!

Drink too - though I didn't drink in my TWW - I wasn't sure if you are allowed to?! Haha

Have a great weekend ladies - I'm going to sleeeeeep! :0)

Would u tell them if you are pregnant by then?

Hmm.. I think il probs leave it a couple more weeks or so, il no doubt be driving that night so i can get away with not drinking or just have a small glass ha ha!

Will you be telling anyone??

Ah Poppet bless you, tiredness is a killer, its baby taking all from your body, it eases off after 12 wks :)

My period is due on Weds.. It'll be bang on 14dpo if nothing by 15dpo AM il be re testing i think!

Hahaa i always drink unless a test shows positive, it wont do any harm that early as its barely there as such :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->