ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Hi does anyone have any thought on this ov test. Im on cd9 atm. started testing early due to coming bc beginning of oct. Had my last period on 6th nov.

this test is from this morning. Also had creamy-white discharge (sorry for tmi) Any idea what this means

Attachments

• IMG_6320.jpg
    IMG_6320.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 5
Thank you. Do you know what the creamy-white discharge could be ?

To be honest I may logged the temp wrong, my eyes were barely open and I may hav logged in 36.7 instead of 35.7, didn't get positive opk yet so I didn't ovulate yet.

I bet you have a longer cycle this month! Typical when you are awaiting ov'ing & using opk's Lol

Hi Iak :) my cm is always creamy up until a day or so before i get a positive opk just normal cm, i reckon 1-2 more days & that opk will be positive :thumbup:

Thanks. Hopefully doesn't turn up before Tuesday night. Bf is arriving then.

If it does, it means that ov is on the cards anytime in nect 24-48hrs usually :)

So once I get positive ov when do I start bding ?

I would start bd asap! Soon as you get your opk, start bd'ing if not before & i would keep at it until opk shows neg hun, especially if your not taking your temp, this covers the fertile period

Still no positive opk, last month i got it CD13 morning and month before it was CD14 afternoon, so im hoping i get the positive opk tonight or tomorrow. Dont wanna ovulate late and have short lp. Also hubby is like when is this ovulation, im exhausted :dohh:

Last night we were so tired, i was telling him that i should just sleep and he should do the BD and put the plug (softcup) on when he is done :happydance:

My ovulation pain started yesterday while we were watching james bond (shitty and long movie!), and my right boob is hurting so im not sure whats p :wacko: right now tho ovulation pain is bit extreme, on my left side. If this pain was around 2ww, i would say im preggo for sure lol

Need some advice these are my ov tests starting from CD 1 to today which is CD11. Some creamy discharge from yesterday. The last test was taken today when I woke up. The tests are going dark to light and then dark. Don't know what is going on. I'm thinking that I'm not going to ov :(

Haven't been able to use temp as it's still on its way from Amazon. Really stressed that I don't think I will ov this cycle. These tests are playing tricks on me :( what do you think ladies ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 6
Hey Claireybell and Golden..

Weekend was ok thank you. Didn't so much - just relaxed!

Yeah about 3-4 weeks before my scan! Can't wait but just hope all is ok - keep thinking I'm not pregnant as it doesn't feel real yet!
No cravings as yet - more avoiding stuff as some foods just make me feel sick.

When are you testing Claireybell?

Keep us updated :0)

Need some advice these are my ov tests starting from CD 1 to today which is CD11. Some creamy discharge from yesterday. The last test was taken today when I woke up. The tests are going dark to light and then dark. Don't know what is going on. I'm thinking that I'm not going to ov :(

Haven't been able to use temp as it's still on its way from Amazon. Really stressed that I don't think I will ov this cycle. These tests are playing tricks on me :( what do you think ladies ?

Dont stress, those lines are nothing. I get faint lines all the time and it means nothing. When you get positive, u will know! they go dark as the other line. CD11 is still early to stress over opk, u will get it in couple of days.

Also dont use opk when u wake p, the surge usually comes around noon. Do 2pm and 8pm, so u can catch the surge.

Creamy cm is not fertile cm, clear strechy cm is fertile mucus. I get creamy cm all the time, before after ovulation, and doesnt mean anything. watch for clear cm

Hey Claireybell and Golden..

Weekend was ok thank you. Didn't so much - just relaxed!

Yeah about 3-4 weeks before my scan! Can't wait but just hope all is ok - keep thinking I'm not pregnant as it doesn't feel real yet!
No cravings as yet - more avoiding stuff as some foods just make me feel sick.

When are you testing Claireybell?

Keep us updated :0)

Food aversions uhhh mine was anything with loadsa flavours, coffee - Gag! It'll pass quickly Poppet no doubt!

Im testing this Friday/Saturday as i cant really afford to buy a frer just yet, plus sick of seeing bfn's Lol! I only have 20miu test strips which by 10dpo if implanted will show something :)

Wknd was chilled, not alot to report haha!

Your scan will be here before you know it & then counting the wks until the next one.

Golden - hows your cm looking today? Your temp has come back down to earth yey!

ooh just re checked your chart details, you had some ewcm woop woop! I bet you ov today or tomorrow ;)

My cm is watery but had bit of a stretch and gloss to it, im gonna call ewcm since this is best it can get.

Ovulation pain is bit extreme and my boobs are killing me, better be a big egg that im ovulating with or bunch of eggs :happydance:

Thats what my ewcm looks like when i do get it.. really shiney & clear & i get you def ov'ing if pain is ouchy!!

Would you love twins or just the one?

I would lov twins as long as they are healthy and my body can carry it. I dont think i will ovulate today since i havent got the positive opk? Unless my surge is gonna be short this time

Cant wait to wake p tomorrow and temp hehehe

Im like that every time i take my temp wanting higher rises hahaa! Is it nearly positive dya think? Mine was neg the day before by a couple of shades & then bam positive on cd15! Do you get ov pains for a few days usually ? Mines the whole fertile window ouchy

Twins would be awesome aswell :) although i reckon i go slightly mad with a 4 yr old rnning about ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->