ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Hahaa yes Alcohol always helps mine ;) & im all for drinking while you can, im intending to lol

Ah thats nice of DH's work to put everyone up in hotel aswell, saucy hehee!! On Dec 12 i have an in-laws xmas buffet drinkies etc, hoping il be pg aswell.. Herrs hoping ha ha

Would u tell them if you are pregnant by then?

Hmm.. I think il probs leave it a couple more weeks or so, il no doubt be driving that night so i can get away with not drinking or just have a small glass ha ha!

Will you be telling anyone??

No im not gonna tell anyone until i start showing, and the gender im gonna keep it to us until we have the baby. I feel like when i tell any good news to anyone, it doesnt end up good. I believe that not everyone have good intentions in their heart. You never know who wants ur best or not.

My husband can tell his parents and sibling but i will be hiding from everyone, hehe so paranoid...especially my sister in law being so competitive with me, i dont want her jinxing it.

Yeah thats fair enough, il probs tell my sisters incase of emergency stuff but not work or general friends etc..

Is the sister in law the one who stole your fave name? Still cant believe that, just abit cheeeeeky :nope:

yea i only have one brother (no sisters) and thats his wife, my hubby has two sisters but they are not abnormal like bro's wife.

Like she stole my baby name, i dont think she wants whats best for me. She cried bkz she is having a girl, can u imagine how much she would wanna kill me if i happen to have a boy. I have hard time trusting ppl, and usually never tell anyone anything.

I dont blame you hun, is this her first? She cried & got upset because shes having a girl? Some ladies cant even carry a baby, she should feel blessed, id love a girl but boys are just lovely & cuddly :)

Plus, i think its more fun keeping secret about it all, i love mysteriousness :thumbup:

hehe i know that pic makes me giggle everytime i see it :happydance: Im sure my girl will be a diva so i lov this pic, can u imagine if i get twin chubby girls , sooooo cute

Me and mini mes:kiss:

Awww lil twins, id be totally a mum who dresses them identical Lol wouldnt be able to help myself :)

That would be so cute, i was planning to take Isoflavones to up my chances of having twins but then dont wanna ruin my hormone balance. Have u heard about Isoflavones?

No??? Whats this i hear about Twins??.. I heard it can nake you ovulate earlier but thats about it..?

well it works like clomid, tells body that u dont have estrogen so ur body produces more which can result in ovulating more than one egg. There is lot of clomid twins so i wondered if it would work for that :happydance:

Golden & Poppet OMG!!! Faint pink & i had a blue one aswell.. Eeeek! Im scared lol...

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpseydwxdrx.jpeg

Thanks ladies! I have watery discharge but nothing that you can stretch ? Is that a bad sign? Also whenever I touch my breasts they hurt near the armpit area and when I pushed down my nipples hurt. Sorry for tmi. The test I done on Tuesday around 5 was half of the line dark but completely dark don't know if that was surge. tested the next day line was faint. Any thoughts ?

Golden & Poppet OMG!!! Faint pink & i had a blue one aswell.. Eeeek! Im scared lol...

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpseydwxdrx.jpeg

Omg! I knew it!! Oh definitely gonna be fertility fortune teller :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Do a frer, I'm sure you will get a good positive

Hahaa!! Im gonna get SO to buy me a frer tomorrow when we are out & about.. Im in shock lol, only 2nd proper cycle if actively ttc! I def reckon you are aswell this cycle Golden ;)

Thanks ladies! I have watery discharge but nothing that you can stretch ? Is that a bad sign? Also whenever I touch my breasts they hurt near the armpit area and when I pushed down my nipples hurt. Sorry for tmi. The test I done on Tuesday around 5 was half of the line dark but completely dark don't know if that was surge. tested the next day line was faint. Any thoughts ?

Hi Iak, i never had ewcm or stretvhy this cycle but very watery cm, i just a positive test :)

Hows your cm now the opk looks diff?

Yay congratulations! Bet you are so excited!!!! :)))

I tested at 1:30 no opk. When you had watery cm when did you get opk ? I have pain on both sides of my stomach- but don't know if that's due to doing sit up last night. Also breasts hurt since last night when I touch them especially on the sides. Any thoughts ?

Thankyou Iak, this month i had watery cm for 3 days & had 1 day positive opk, last cycle was completely diff, 5 days watery cm & 3 days positive opk, its really random.. Take a glance at my ff chart hun :) do you get ov pains along with doing your opk's & checking cm? What cd are you?

Thank you! That's really helpful to know. I have really watery discharge but doesn't look creamy. Had creamy discharge on Saturday til Monday and then today it's gone watery. These are the tests I took this morning and then at 9pm. There was a faint line at 2pm. Don't understand why my breasts are sore when I touch them and I'm getting watery discharge but no opk. Would really appreciate your thoughts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 10
Better photo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 14
I'm on day 16. Completely new to this came off bc beginning October and had my period on 6th November: at the moment I haven't had any ov test that is positive (meaning be exactly the same colour as the control line)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->