ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Going by your last cycle Golden your luteal phase is 14dpo, af arrived on 14dpo, which means i think your period will be due on cd30 hun :) Your temps are still high, i had quite a few days where i had looooaddsa creamy cm & i was doing fufu fart bubbles lol (sorry tmi) no af is all good news!

Going by your last cycle Golden your luteal phase is 14dpo, af arrived on 14dpo, which means i think your period will be due on cd30 hun :) Your temps are still high, i had quite a few days where i had looooaddsa creamy cm & i was doing fufu fart bubbles lol (sorry tmi) no af is all good news!

hahahhahahaha fufu fart bubbles:drool:

My cm seems to calm down today, dryer. My cervix is still high but cant tell if its soft or firm, im new at this. I still have twinges below my belly button, get some pain here and there. I usually can tell if af is coming, but this cycle im confused too :munch:

Have u had itchy skin before pregnancy?

I havent had itchy skin but ive have a couple of spots on my neck, had that with Riley, very random! Itchy skins got to good though? All the mass of hormone floating around..

Seriously fufu bubbles :rofl: hahaaa i would be stood there chattimg away then.. BUBBLES PERMP!! I would smirk to myself Lol

I havent had itchy skin but ive have a couple of spots on my neck, had that with Riley, very random! Itchy skins got to good though? All the mass of hormone floating around..

Seriously fufu bubbles :rofl: hahaaa i would be stood there chattimg away then.. BUBBLES PERMP!! I would smirk to myself Lol

yea itchy skin seems like a good sign, unless i ate something that gave me allergies.

I get bubbles in the morning, when im trying to insert the thermometer. Last couple of days, my thermometer didnt beep to let me know its done, i think its way too wet to stabilize the temp.

Lol! Do you have another thermometre? Maybe try mouth temp taking for a couple of days? My cm has eased up alot, gone stickyish at the moment.. I doubt you habe suddenly developed any skin allergies hun, how long your skin been itching for? Is it everywhere?

How do you know if your cervix is high sorry for stupid question.

When did you get a faint line ? I tested this morning nothing. Only 8dpo though

Morning Iak :) ive never done cervical position as im not sure what high/low soft etc feels like, to me it all feels like smushy up there Lol

I tested positive in the PM of 10dpo but it was oober faint like barely there! It really depends on when you implant, if its early like around 5-6dpo then 9-10dpo is really early still but sometimes detectable.. Dont be disheartened hun, i was convinced on 9dpo that i was out, and then the next day :bfp: crazy!

Hello all

Golden - don't worru your not out until the witch comes.
And she hasn't shown her face yet!
Fingers crossed for you!

How are you claireybell?
How u feeling?
I'm feeling sicky a lot but not necessarily being sick. Very tired and emotional though.

Thanks Poppet, Im patiently waiting for af and hoping she doesnt come by for an other 9 months hihihih

Didnt test today because i like to have hope and not get disappointed by bfns. DH said lets wait until Friday and test.

Lol! Do you have another thermometre? Maybe try mouth temp taking for a couple of days? My cm has eased up alot, gone stickyish at the moment.. I doubt you habe suddenly developed any skin allergies hun, how long your skin been itching for? Is it everywhere?

My skin was itching since sunday and calmed down since yesterday. It was all over my body, but mainly legs and arms and stomach

Thanks clairybell! I'm 9dpo tested this morning super bfn! May test until 14dpo and if nothing just wait until af shows. Had slight cramps this morning however they don't last long.

I would like to join you ladies. I'm thinking I am 7dpo CD19. I had lots of ewcm on CD13 and a positive OPK and we BD'd that evening. I really hope this is our month! I'm still trying to figure out how to post my chart on here... lol

Welcome srobbins!

Any symptoms?

If you using fertility friend, get the home page link and paste to ur signature

I got really sick on CD 16 in the middle of the night. I was vomiting and diarrhea (tmi) till morning. Still no appetite and still feel kinda nauseated but not as bad. I've had some minor cramping.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

I got really sick on CD 16 in the middle of the night. I was vomiting and diarrhea (tmi) till morning. Still no appetite and still feel kinda nauseated but not as bad. I've had some minor cramping.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/51330b/ttc.png

Oh that could be due to sickness u had at Cd16, 3dpo is too early for implantation.

okey so coming back to ur chart, go to share/email chart and data, then get ur link from there and copy to signature

Thanks Golden!! I think I figured it out! I'm new to this whole message board thing! :)

I really hope so! We had a mc in Feb. December was our month last year... hoping it's our month again and it sticks. This would be our first. We have been ttc'n since June of this year after the mc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->