ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

My temp on Thursday was 98.60, Friday it was 97.45 and today it was 97.60. Any ideas ?

Hehe I'm here clareybell.
Just been super busy!
Ahh loving the new ticker- makes it more real for you!

Golden - not long to go for your testing. Seems very positive - all your symptoms!
I waited until 16dpo to test lol

Hope you are all well and having a good weekend x

Hey Poppet! Hope your having a good wknd & feeling ok aswell :)

Your midwife apt is soon yes?? Hehee exciting stuff!! I have my first drs apt on Tuesday & then il hear from midwife in the next few weeks, it'll be the same one as when i was pg with Riley so that be nice ;) and she was lovely, was sad to say goodbye few yrs ago!

Yessss Golden you are due to test in couple of days, i had already peed on loadsa sticks by now impatient haha, so my words are .. :test: lol

Iak, temps will fluctuate up & down alot & wont drop until af is due hun unless your preggers hehe! Anything can affect your temps though, if you have a cold, sleeping/snoring mouth open, bedroom too hot/cold, medication etc.. I took my temps by Celcius not Farenheit so its hard to determine.. :-/ how many dpo you on now hun..

Ok so if I'm pg will the temp drop ? I'm 7dpo

Your only cd27 hun, ov'ing cd16 gives you a 30day cycle, unless is your luteal phase 12 or 14 days? What test did you use? My sister dint get her positives until couple days after af was missed.. Still hope lovely, af not here yet! Fo you usually get any pre af symptoms? Cramps anything? Fingers crossed your in hun xx

Fingers crossed Golden. Never know you may still get a positive!

Ok so if I'm pg will the temp drop ? I'm 7dpo

If your preggers your temp will stay high, are you charting your temps so tou can see the shift hun? 7 dpo is far too early for temp drop to be af :)

I saw a drop at Cd5, cd6 and cd7 which is today. I doubtful why it occurred for 3days couldn't help myself this morning I tested obviously bfn.
Got no symptoms at all now just feeling tired. How are u ?

Do you know how long before af does your temp normally drop ?

Just going by last cycle my temp dropped down on cd30 and later that day my period started, it shifted a teeny bit lower cd29 but nothing major as temp was up & down alot last cycle, i new period was on way cd30 as temp came down lots, some women get a temp drop then period arrives couple days later, just depends on the hormone drop & how quickly etc.. You should get the fertility friend app & paste your link/chart on your signature, then we can see how your cycles going if any questions hun:) 7dpo is super early although i was testing then aswell, i thought i was out at 9dpo but was shockingly suprised on 10dpo haha! Still cant quite believe it!

Im ok thankyou :) just mega tired zzzzzZ feeling it more this pg as i have a 3yr old to run after Lol! If you have concieved & its implanting i think it be at least 9dpo before you see any lines on tests,

Thanks Hun. Yeah will probably do that next cycle if nothing happens for this one. This is my first cycle ttc. im out the country until June next year so me and oh only have really this cycle and December but we are in no rush be nice to happen now though. Aw is he excited to have a sibling or have you not told him yet. How were you feeling from 1-8 dpo ?

He doesnt seem to really take it in hahaa boys! He said he wants a girl lol yay! Hoping he'll start getting to grips with it when he can feel the baby moving in a few months time :)

Oh so are your both travelling around for abit in the New Year or work prospects?

Straight after ovulation i was fine, around 8dpo i noticed i was peeing abit more than usual but typical me thought i was symptom spotting, it probs was the start of frequent peeing thats about it really, i never het typical
Period symptoms either, my hormones must be mild haha

It will be nice for a little girl seeing as you have a boy already.

I'm actually currently away in the U.S. for work he has been here for this month and then I will be back in London during December then off again in January until June. He will probably come next year. He is living in London so difficult circumstances for baby making haha

I'm going to keep testing until af arrives! I have the cheap internet sticks they are like wonfo but from easy@home pregnancy which I brought on Amazon. Got them with the ov sticks

I don't think I'm going to take much notice of the temps as I have only been temp testing since after ovalution so only for a couple of days. I haven't had any spotting. Feel very dry down there and cm every now and then on underwear. No cramping anymore since like 4dpo so I don't know not feeling very positive about this cycle

I also went for blood tests 3 days before I got my opk and blood test showed that ovalution was approaching so I know for sure that I did ovalute so good news in that department

U feel dry? Since 8dpo im leaking cm, its so weird but half of my urine is creamy cm. Sorry for the tmi but i never had this much cm.

I couldnt test today because i know its gonna be negative. Already got af coming kinda pain and the warm sensation:cry::cry::cry:

As symptoms, didnt have much left

Swollen bbs, sensitive nipples, super tired, light cramps like uterus is sore, emo/bitchy, itchy dry skin

I donno when af is due, since i ovulated late:dohh:

On and off cm. 8dpo and cm has started again. I tested again today couldn't help myself. Golden maybe just wait for af to arrive or be late. Fingers crossed :)

On and off cm. 8dpo and cm has started again. I tested again today couldn't help myself. Golden maybe just wait for af to arrive or be late. Fingers crossed :)

Its so hard ti stay positive, im not gonna test until 15dpo

I hate that all the symptoms are like af symptoms, i cant tell whats coming

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"