ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Hi there srobbins :wave:

Ooh temp dip at 4dpo.. Looking good :) sorry to hear of your mc, hope this month is a sticky one for you.

Golden, temp arising again.. Im getting excited for you hehee X

Hi there srobbins :wave:

Ooh temp dip at 4dpo.. Looking good :) sorry to hear of your mc, hope this month is a sticky one for you.

Golden, temp arising again.. Im getting excited for you hehee X

Hey :thumbup:
Dip is on 6DPO i missed temping on CD 4 & 5. I have my fx!

I really hope so! We had a mc in Feb. December was our month last year... hoping it's our month again and it sticks. This would be our first. We have been ttc'n since June of this year after the mc.

Sorry to hear of the mc, im sure this will stick! Ur temp dip looks promising:hugs:

Its gonna be our first baby too, and thats why im obsessed with ttc stuff. We stopped preventing in June but i didnt know what ovulation is and when my ovulation is. September I officially prepped a ttc game plan and started lol. Cycle #3 for me.

Clairey! im happy that my temp went up a bit. Im so tired today, i donno whats p but i cant even close my mouth lol just staring at my computer as my brain feels numb.

I really hope so! We had a mc in Feb. December was our month last year... hoping it's our month again and it sticks. This would be our first. We have been ttc'n since June of this year after the mc.

Sorry to hear of the mc, im sure this will stick! Ur temp dip looks promising:hugs:

Its gonna be our first baby too, and thats why im obsessed with ttc stuff. We stopped preventing in June but i didnt know what ovulation is and when my ovulation is. September I officially prepped a ttc game plan and started lol. Cycle #3 for me.

Clairey! im happy that my temp went up a bit. Im so tired today, i donno whats p but i cant even close my mouth lol just staring at my computer as my brain feels numb.

I started bbt and opk's last month. So this is my second full month charting. Last month a day before af my temp dropped. I'm hoping it stays high this time around. I've never really noticed the ewcm till this cycle. I had cramps for two days and then on CD 13 lots of EWCM very noticeable so we BD that evening.

How come u missed bunch of days of temping?

Well last week I was off of work and I slept later and didn't temp then I was sick Saturday and Sunday so I didnt temp those days. I hated to miss temping. I'm back on track now.

How come u missed bunch of days of temping?

Well last week I was off of work and I slept later and didn't temp then I was sick Saturday and Sunday so I didnt temp those days. I hated to miss temping. I'm back on track now.

oh makes sense, when will u be testing?

I am going to try and wait till I miss AF. She is suppose to show on the 11th of this month. I tested early last cycle and it is heartbreaking seeing a :bfn:

I said the same thing but ended up testing at 9-10-11dpo, its so disappointing.

I feel like i will never see two lines :cry:

I know I feel the same way and on top of all of that ... one of my coworkers just found out she is pregnant with twins. She wasn't even trying just going through a divorce and has two kids by him now engaged. She is very shocked.

I know I feel the same way and on top of all of that ... one of my coworkers just found out she is pregnant with twins. She wasn't even trying just going through a divorce and has two kids by him now engaged. She is very shocked.

Its so easy for some ppl, but i never thought it would be easy for me. I had to work for everything i have today and i know that i have to work to be a mom too. At the end its all worth it but i always wonder how is it that some ppl can have everything without even trying.

Its so easy for some ppl, but i never thought it would be easy for me. I had to work for everything i have today and i know that i have to work to be a mom too. At the end its all worth it but i always wonder how is it that some ppl can have everything without even trying.

I know exactly what you mean. Baby Dust to you Golden. We are in this together.

Thanks hun! I hope we get our bfp this cycle and have a great xmas gift to give to our DH:hugs:

Tested around an hour ago at around 11pm. And got this I can kind of see a line or is it just me ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 27
Welcome Srobbins! Sorry to hear about your lost, you and your OH are so brave. Fx for you

Iak i can totally see that without zooming, did it come up in the 5 mins or after drying out abit? I always do 2 strip dips in pee to make sure lol! U got anymore tests to pee on?

I would say it was sat there for 30 mins before I looked at it so I don't know might even be evap line. Yes I have 4 more haha I'm going to do another one in the morning and then maybe afternoon. I am 10dpo today it's currently 3 am in the morning here! Having really weird cramps today.

Ooh thats what i had Iak, i tested with a 10miu stick aswell, have you peed again? Pee strip sticks have 5 mins for line to show :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->