ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

8dpo eeeeeee!! I think i probs wasted loadsa tests by now Lol! Bfp bfp heheee

When are u due to test ?
I'm only 4po! Golden have u got any indication that you implanted ? Clairybell did you have any sym of implantation ?

Nop i didnt get any signs saying heeeeey u are implanting lol

I heard some ppl getting sharp pain waking them up from sleep but not sure if thats true

Haha if only we did... ��

Hahaa i have no idea seriously, i had cramps & back ache 10dpo but i think i mustve started implanting before that to get a positive that day aswell.. Hmmmm

I think possibly aswell & it took a good few days before any hcg rise.. Soooo excited to you girls testing:)

Having a few mild cramps here and there. Lying in bed now having some cramps near the belly button that comes and go. Will see how it goes.

Having a few mild cramps here and there. Lying in bed now having some cramps near the belly button that comes and go. Will see how it goes.

Belly button cramps are usually due to gas, uterus is way lower but u never know!

im 9 dpo today and havent tested! thats some will power ladies :bodyb:

so last night my body was on fire! DH was cold and i was burning hot, except the tip of my nose and my hands. I knew my temp would be high

I don't know how you have lasted this long without testing! I have read into it and belly button cramps is quite common. My temp went down today 97.45 f and yesterday it was 98.60! Have no idea what is going on

I don't know how you have lasted this long without testing! I have read into it and belly button cramps is quite common. My temp went down today 97.45 f and yesterday it was 98.60! Have no idea what is going on

it can be implantation dip, dont worry it will go back up. Too early to get af dip

When did you notice your implantation dip ? I'm 5dpo

Of course you did, you've had loadsa bd'ing hehe :haha:

Not every one gets cramps/spotting but hoping this is it for you Iak :) i had cramps this time around but with my son i had spotting & no cramps, its really random..

Of course you did, you've had loadsa bd'ing hehe :haha:

Not every one gets cramps/spotting but hoping this is it for you Iak :) i had cramps this time around but with my son i had spotting & no cramps, its really random..

I hope so! I have bloated belly again today and feeling a bit nausea and heartburn , mixed feeling

Also cramps like af coming.

My question is, do u get soft stool during af? I usually can tell af is coming because of soft stool. and i was constipated yesterday but soft stool today :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->