ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Oh please.. Your sooo young! Im 35 in march holy foooof Lol

Aww thanks hun, i look my age with zero make up i think, lil lines appearing here & there.. Honestly feel ive aged yrs overnight having Riley lol.. Not trying to put you off of course ha ha! Its all make up believe me ;)

Hey ladies. Yes retested line is def more visible but not as dark and not much colour ?

Its the dye, mine were the same, post a pic please.. We need to see pics Iak hehee & if its more visible you def are preggers hun! Sometimes the next pee isnt as concentrated, one of my frer ones wasnt that pink until 2-3 days later :thumbup:

I m having pain near my hip on the right hand side :///

Going to go Walmart and buy a FRER tonight

Thats the implanting pain Iak, im still having twingey pains in same place ;)

Golden you are 15dpo today! & your chart is still looking good.. No update on the af on there though which is good :thumbup:

Golden you are 15dpo today! & your chart is still looking good.. No update on the af on there though which is good :thumbup:

yea 15dpo today, no af and my temp actually went up but still getting clear hcg tests :cry::cry: this morning i told my husband that i will do blood test on saturday if af doesnt show up, he made fun of me so i left the house crying :cry: im so emotional.

Last night my dream was all about AF, i was constantly bleeding everywhere. ahh this is torture.

Mother nature likes to toy with us.. Grr! Your temp would be dip now if period was coming , i bet you implanting still, once placenta is fully attached in only then will hcg release, fingers crossed for tomorrow then xx

Golden hang in there! Clairybell is right if af was coming temp would of dipped. I wouldn't count a blood test out- you would know for sure.

Clairybell- you wouldn't believe what happened this morning! I woke up thinking I had one more pg test.. Nope all gone and could not find a
FRER anywhere yesterday :/ so I have peed in a tupperware and going to test it when I get FRER.. I know disgusting right haha. Not sure if that is ok though if it will give a valid result. Pains are slightly better today. How are u ?

Do you know what clear blue digital is like ? I was thinking to buy one

But I'm only 11 dpo and getting light lines

I hope af doesnt show up, taking my temp everymorning stressing me :cry:

My hips started hurting, along with my back. Especially my butt cheeks lol:dohh:

Iak, i wouldnt get clear blue ever! blue dye tests are waste of money, i always get faint line on them. Also digital tests are less sensitive so stick to regular frers

Iak, keep your pee in the fridge lol otherwise its no good.. Clearblue digis are not sensitive, they are 25miu which is like test you can use when period is due or really late, frer is best option or any test that us 10miu senditivity or less as its testing early hun!

Hang on in there Golden girly, im avidly logging in every morning/afternoon to see your updates hehee! Do you usually get butt pain before af? Lol!

Although my blue test faint line on 10dpo was a positive hehee but sometimes they are bad evaps! Pink tests dyes are best

Iak, keep your pee in the fridge lol otherwise its no good.. Clearblue digis are not sensitive, they are 25miu which is like test you can use when period is due or really late, frer is best option or any test that us 10miu senditivity or less as its testing early hun!

Hang on in there Golden girly, im avidly logging in every morning/afternoon to see your updates hehee! Do you usually get butt pain before af? Lol!

Hehe action full cycle ha:dohh: no i dont get butt pain before Af. I still have af like cramps tho. Checked my cervix and its high and soft, but not sure how it feels during af, never checked before so thats no good info.

Also my cm is thick creamy and strechy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->