ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Lol they're dbl packs arent they?.. Have u held pee very long

Srobbins, how u feeling hun?

Well no symptoms really except for one break out on my forehead and minors cramps here and there. FF changed my ov date so it is showing I'm only like 6dpo.

U missed days thats why its moving it, maybe out temps for the days u missed? like avg of what u think it would hav been

That is true forgot about that ... I would guess I'm suppose to be around 8-9 DPO. AF is due next Friday.

That is exactly the day I was thinking. :) claireybell

I can do a test tonight and then one tomorrow. I still have the morning one in the fridge haha

Lol! If you've not peed for a few hrs test on a fresh one or wait til morning ;)

I can do a test tonight and then one tomorrow. I still have the morning one in the fridge haha

omg i cant imagine my hubby finding urine in the fridge! He is already disgusted by the whole testing with urine idea.

Hahaa men have no clue! Thank god they dont carry offspring, the world would not reproduce lol!!

Ive never left a pee specimen in the fridge either :haha: but i did pee in a lil pot & kept in the car's drink holder on way to work before i could get to chemist pahahaaa filth

Okey ... u ladies see my chart and know my symptoms.

Should i get frer today and test tomorrow morning or wait couple more days until ic shows positive or af shows p?

PS: I should get everyone to bet on AF or Bfp and see who wins ha :baby:

Ooh if you can get ye paws on a frer get one lol! The tests you been using arent sensitive at all so you could very well be preggers Miss Golden :test: im an addict & now i can live vicariously through you girls Lol

hahahaha Clairey, i can clearly see the addiction :rofl:

Well at least you can live off my tests since i got 50 IC tests and weird cycle.

Btw i lower abdominal pain that is getting little intense:cry:

Ah noooo.. What like af type pains?

i have had af pains for 3 days now, but this is higher , close to my belly button. Also hav burning sensation on left side of uterus. My babies must be having bonfire :happydance:

I brought FRER and a cheap test. This is the cheap one. My oh goes but it doesn't have a cross!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 32
Golden sounds like how I felt!

Clairybell I need some advice. First time pg. I'm back in London December 16th. Once I see the doctors app when can I get a scan ? I'm back in to us in jan until May. So I want a scan before I leave in January. What is my best options ? How often do u have scans ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 31
Congrats Iak! so happy for you, I'm sure you will get darker line by tomorrow for ur DH

I brought FRER and a cheap test. This is the cheap one. My oh goes but it doesn't have a cross!

Oh Iak congratulations!! Thats clearer than my blue cross on 10dpo :) yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->