ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Thanks will stick to first response! Here are my tests from Monday night, Tuesday morning and night.

Picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 34
Golden I had cramps a couple of days ago and then really creamy discharge.

iak i think u definitly got positive, just try frer and good to go :happydance:

I was reading online about bfn and no af posts, seems like most ppl ended up getting their af so i got like 10 percent hope left

I looked at bunch of FF charts with late positive hpt, seen bunch of them with late bfp like starting 16dpo. I hope thats the case for me:coffee:

What are wondfo's? Are they the lil strip tests? Oh Iak thats the beginning of a bfp no doubt! Get a frer girly!!

Some dont get positive tests early Golden i know its stressy & frustrating hun. You always hear about those women that arent ttc but not on contraception, periods late & they test, negative, then wait nearly 5 days after & get a positive result.. You coukd totally be one of those girls :)

Iak remember very early on the hcg only dbls every 48 hrs so your lines will look the same as all 3 here are, your next ones should be a teeny bit clearer ;)

my tests are 25, and i heard frer is 25 as well? i didnt know its 6.5?

Hell yeah! Furst Response is 25miu but the first response early result is muuuuuuch lower :thumbup: 25miu i only got on a clearblue dats after period was due

I just googled & i found this hun .. Its lower, 6.3miu!! Get in!!
https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsfbfxqwhx.png

Woo then Frer should turn positive day after implantation ha! i may get one this weekend, dont wanna see an other negative frer :cry:

Ok thanks! So I'm going to go out and get FRER. Should I wait until tomorrow morning or should test now with it ? I want to show my OH with visible lines haha

Srobbins, how u feeling hun?

Well no symptoms really except for one break out on my forehead and minors cramps here and there. FF changed my ov date so it is showing I'm only like 6dpo.

Ok thanks! So I'm going to go out and get FRER. Should I wait until tomorrow morning or should test now with it ? I want to show my OH with visible lines haha

iak, if u wanna show ur hubby dark lines, wait for tomorrow to test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->