ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

ooooh Golden :thumbup: theres definate pink in that frer sweet!!! Congrats arghhhhhhh! Its very common for lots of cramping around bfp hun! Areyou doing other test this morning?? Hehee im so excited for you girls xx

In the UK Golden, with NHS you advise Dr of pg, then midwife contacts you & first apt is usually around 9wks, first scan is 12wk dating scan.. But im not sure how it would work for you, if you are a uk citizen then nhs qualifys you & you have a Dr here? If not, i think you may have to go Private.. You can always dbl check with your familys Dr to see the best way forward hun ;) i knew you were pg, all that bd'ing had to pay off hahaa xx

Clairey u got us mixed p, I didn't post a test that was Iak. My temp dropped this morning, I'm sure it's af coming for me

Ohhhhh i thought i saw your name Lol! Damn it! Your temps only dropped ever so slightly hun.. How you feeling down there??

Ohhhhh i thought i saw your name Lol! Damn it! Your temps only dropped ever so slightly hun.. How you feeling down there??

Still feels like af coming lol i already brought my AF kit (tamps, choco and pms pills) to work:cry:

Im ready whenever she is :coffee:

Here is the test i did yesterday, i know there is no line but posting just for ur addiction Clairey.

DH and I laughed for hours bkz of these tests. I literally had the test close to my eyeballs, trying to find a line.

Attachments

• 20151204074410.jpg
    20151204074410.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 12
Ahh golden...
Test test test :0)

Fingers and toes crossed!

Iak - can deffo see lines :0) congrats :0)))

Gosh the tww sucks - I'm so ready for next weekend so I will know something. Symptoms 9dpo - gassy (as always) lol, slight cramps, break out on forehead, creamy cm, and complete exhaustion. fx'd!

Gosh the tww sucks - I'm so ready for next weekend so I will know something. Symptoms 9dpo - gassy (as always) lol, slight cramps, break out on forehead, creamy cm, and complete exhaustion. fx'd!

All sounds promising! i know tww sucks , and trust me 3ww sucks even more because im in bathroom every 2 secs checking for blood

Your hcg strips are 25miu arent they Golden? If you are preggers they may not be sensitive to pick up the hormone yet hun.. Well, if af still not shows by tomorrow (as going by your chart you def either ov'd cd16/17) i think you still in ;)

Your hcg strips are 25miu arent they Golden? If you are preggers they may not be sensitive to pick up the hormone yet hun.. Well, if af still not shows by tomorrow (as going by your chart you def either ov'd cd16/17) i think you still in ;)

I wish i was still talking to my sister in law, i would let her test these strips because i just got them and not sure if they even work. My plan is to buy frer tonight on my way home and test in the morning if af hasnt showed p.

Maybe the baby is waiting to surprise us on our anniversary....

Hell yeah always keep optimistic hun because its great having the suprise :) i have everything crossed for you Golden! Im gonna take another glance at ye chart hehe

16dpo with a 14 day luteal phase which means you ov'd on cd18 but your cm was creamy not watery/fertile... Im going by 14 day luteal phase as that was what it were last cycle,..

Well i cant see why i would be ovulating CD18 since my temps were up already but who knows.

I read that some women dont get bfp until 20dpo and some say they didnt get bfp with IC for 6-7weeks, and some say they never got bfp with urine and had to do blood test.

At this point, i dont even know what to google lol im sure af will show p soon, i feel the cramps a bit and also my hips and legs hurt. Kinda feels numb around my vajayjay.

Weird thing is, im not a reguler person when it comes to pooping (tmi) like i dont use washroom often and last 4 days, i hav been soooo regular. Whenever i eat something, im in bathroom. Not sure if thats a sign.

Well nevermind, i was checking my cp and i got red cm:cry::cry::cry:

At least i didnt waste a frer.

Ah noooo.. Is it definate bright red & not reddy pink spotting hun?? :(

Ah noooo.. Is it definate bright red & not reddy pink spotting hun?? :(

it was red hue on my finger so couldnt tell if its bright or pink. Put tampon right away lol

I dont even hav opks or preseed left. maybe i will just use the saliva microscope this cycle

So sorry Golden, i really thought it was going to be your month hunni.. I think im in shock??

Just keep an eye on it as it could be ib .. You may have hardly anything on ye tampon later when you change it

So sorry Golden, i really thought it was going to be your month hunni.. I think im in shock??

I really thought that too, maybe thats why i didnt order more opks. Maybe i will get first response opks this time, change things up lol

Oh well, i can try one more time before my ultrasound

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->