ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Oh yes the App, im going to Download now Iak.. Is it Free? If not, il probs not get it ha ha! Il have to push it do close fown on my bits i reckon lol! How you feeling today?

Its your month this time Golden yes yes!! :thumbup:

So my opk and hcg were negative last night, and today i do have lots of ewcm again and cervix seems open:wacko:

I dont think i will get positive anytime soon, just looking forward to get my ultrasound done and see whats p.

So happy for all of you guys, but no need for me to hang around here. Will stop by end of my cycle and let u guys know what i got.

Congrats to all:hugs:

Nooo :( still check in Golden! You could be due to ovulate in the coming 5-6 days, lots of hormone surge is what gives lots of ewcm ;) get some shenanigans in hun hehee :thumbup:

Clairybell how do you put the bump.com on your profile thing that says how many weeks you are ?

Why vitamins are u taking too ?

If you Google Pregnancy Tickers they'll give some & they're straight forward & you pick your own, then when its complete copy & paste the link the one for Forums & paste it into your Signature block under B&B control panel :)

I was taking Sanatogen Mother to be but im enroled on a ttc/pg study with the maternity hospital so im taking a supllement drink which is all the same as pg vits, if anytjing just make sure your taking at least Folic Acid/Folate 400ug's daily as this orevents Spiba Bifida if it debelops in early pg

Thanks! I'm taking 400mg once a day.

I love that we are all in this together. We need to do a message board for us expecting moms due around August!! So we can keep up with everyone's updates! I have my first appt next Friday. :)

ooh exviting stuff srobbins :thumbup: how many wks you be on then? My early scan 7wks is next Thursday morning at 945 hehe cant wait! Praying all is ok in there.. Im starting to have a slight aversion to coffee.. Gag :sick:

Clairybell how comes you have got an early scan ?

ooh exviting stuff srobbins :thumbup: how many wks you be on then? My early scan 7wks is next Thursday morning at 945 hehe cant wait! Praying all is ok in there.. Im starting to have a slight aversion to coffee.. Gag :sick:

According to when I had my last cycle I will be 5 weeks next Friday so probably to early to scan but I know they will check my levels and make sure everything is progressing like its suppose to. Yea I love coffee and it just don't taste good now.. its crazy! lol:coffee:

I said to myself after drinking it this morning 'and so it begins' Lol! I was drinking Tomatoe juice earlier?? Wtf?! It suddenly appealed to me whilst food shopping ha ha

Iak, i had a previous ectopic pg back in August 2013 :( so they need to check the baby is growing in the right place, hence im so edgy this time around.. I started bleeding 5+5 with that one so im sure its fine but still eeek

Sorry to hear that. Do you feel different this pregnancy ?

Yeah completely diff :) no spotting or pain, mega tired, sore nips... Nothing like thst last time.. How you feeling?

That's positive. Cramping is not as bad. Got terrible constipation. I had a blood draw today and the HCG beta was 1793 I can't find anything if that is normal for 5 weeks 1+

Have a google on hcg figures early pg, thats reeeeally good as mine were very low in the few hundreds with my ectopic

Constipation, bless you.. My poop has def changed, im forcing Apricots down my neck.. Gag! But they are awesome for poopping regular & not straining :)

https://americanpregnancy.org/while-pregnant/hcg-levels/

I found a link ;)

Thank you. I don't have any symptoms.. Cramping comes once and a while. When I first found out my breasts got bigger but have got to normal. Do you think everything is ok ? How are u feeling ?

Mine boobs have only just plumped up abit & my twingey pains have eased offnow, im sure all is good hun :thumbup: its a nervous time , im trying to relax.. Did you have quantative bloods done?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->