ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Hahaa i was the same! Soon as i notice watery cm, i was boom straight on it (no punn intended :haha:)

I have noticed my appetite being low. My weight has dropped and nothing taste good. I am crampy like gas pains more than anything - just an uncomfortable feeling in my stomach.

I been bloated since i found out! Anytime i eat anything im ballooning aswell! I want to try & not let my work know until 12wks but at this rate il struggle & with up & down to toilet every hr Lol! Ooh fingers crossed stobbins eeee ;)

Scrobbins I'm so excited for you the days leading up to my bfp I had creamy discharge and 2 days. Clairybell cramps have eased slightly today still feeling like I'm coming on period. I have not had any nausea! Boobs have got bigger but not painful. Done another test to make sure and its def a bfp! Seeing a doctor tomorrow to confirm. I'm 5 weeks on Saturday going from my last cycle which was on the 6th November. Is that normally accurate by going by your last cycle ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 13
I'm also really bloated! It's horrible haha

Im bit confused right now. Af ended CD3 by morning of CD3 i was just spotting. Got nothing since CD3 night. Today Cd5, i had cramps so i went to check my CP and i got bloody ewcm :wacko:

I wonder if blood was just stuck there and wouldnt come down because of ewcm? I never had ewcm stretch this much:wacko:

Scrobbins I'm so excited for you the days leading up to my bfp I had creamy discharge and 2 days. Clairybell cramps have eased slightly today still feeling like I'm coming on period. I have not had any nausea! Boobs have got bigger but not painful. Done another test to make sure and its def a bfp! Seeing a doctor tomorrow to confirm. I'm 5 weeks on Saturday going from my last cycle which was on the 6th November. Is that normally accurate by going by your last cycle ?

Ooh lovely blue cross there Iak hehe i did one aswell ;) Yes go by weeks from the first day of last period - 6th Nov was a Friday though lol! You be 5 wks sooner on the Friday! Cramping in very early pg is really common hun, try not to worry, mine eased off after 5 wks although still getting odd twingey pains here & there

Im bit confused right now. Af ended CD3 by morning of CD3 i was just spotting. Got nothing since CD3 night. Today Cd5, i had cramps so i went to check my CP and i got bloody ewcm :wacko:

I wonder if blood was just stuck there and wouldnt come down because of ewcm? I never had ewcm stretch this much:wacko:

Really??.. How random? Do you have any tests left? I wouldnt if thought ewcm should be there straight after period even if its a mega short cycle, is yours usually dry after period?

I usually hav 2.5 day af and goes dry, last cycle i got ewcm at Cd6 too but it wasnt extreme like this cycle. Plus i hav blood in it.

I will do opk when i get home, maybe hcg too but my temp was 36.38 this morning so im not in high temps anymore which means im definitely not pregnant

I wonder if because your period was late & it was a short bleed, you maybe due yo ovulate sooner this cycle?? If so, brilliant!! :thumbup: but have to say, my last 2 temps which i didnt log on my ff chart were really low when i was pg, i stopped temping .. They went down to 36.4 & 36.5..

I wonder if because your period was late & it was a short bleed, you maybe due yo ovulate sooner this cycle?? If so, brilliant!! :thumbup: but have to say, my last 2 temps which i didnt log on my ff chart were really low when i was pg, i stopped temping .. They went down to 36.4 & 36.5..

Well my boobs still hurt and im bloated like a balloon along with serious ulcer pains (i had ulcer before), so really sensitive stomach. Thats why i was checking my temp to see if im still preggo lol

I guess i will do opk and hcg and get to Bding, i might ovulate early this cycle which is awesome because i wanna test before new year.

So your symptoms were there before af & now after af is literally finished? How random.. Im kinda excited that you gonna hcg strip test Lol! Do you get sore boobs etc before ovulation? Ouchy stomach ulcer, blesd you hun

So your symptoms were there before af & now after af is literally finished? How random.. Im kinda excited that you gonna hcg strip test Lol! Do you get sore boobs etc before ovulation? Ouchy stomach ulcer, blesd you hun

Last cycle was the first time i got sore boobs, and all my symptoms carried on after af. but i did hcg up to CD3 and it was clear bfn so i highly doubt im pregnant. Maybe im just having irregular cycle

Golden maybe go to the doctors and ask for full blood test to find out how your hormone levels are. Having af for 2 1/2 days is quite short.

Thanks. I showed my fiancé last Thursday. He proposed in the day time and then I announced it to him in the evening with a FRER which had a dark line. It was an eventful day lol. Clairybell sounds extreme but I downloaded an app on my phone which you can hear the baby heartbeat that's how worried I was even though heart beat starts after 6 weeks!

Golden maybe go to the doctors and ask for full blood test to find out how your hormone levels are. Having af for 2 1/2 days is quite short.

I always had short af, and i did hormone test last month and doctor said all my levels were good.

Thanks. I showed my fiancé last Thursday. He proposed in the day time and then I announced it to him in the evening with a FRER which had a dark line. It was an eventful day lol. Clairybell sounds extreme but I downloaded an app on my phone which you can hear the baby heartbeat that's how worried I was even though heart beat starts after 6 weeks!

oh wow, that sounds like a magical day! so happy for u:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"