ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Aw ok well pleased cramps have eased off for both of us. They say as long as there is no bleeding all should be well. I only had the HCG blood test. When is your scan ? I have mine on the 7th jan will be one day short of 8 weeks. Can't wait!

I had an internal scan when I had my blood test on Sunday so I was 5w 1 day. Saw the sac and some blurry bit near it. So they said that could be the fetus growing

Oh yeah that def sounds like the bean growing by the sac hehe! My scan is Thursday at 945am, cant believe im 7wks tomorrow yikes!!! Im feeling so sick :sick: just feeling really yukky like i have a hangover all the time (i wish lol) & a horrible yuk taste in mouth constantly.. Worse first thing in mornin, it just set in yesterday! No spotting is def a good thing hun,

Golden girly - if your lurking about, are you at ovulation yet? Fx'd this is your cycle chick, get in lotsa bd'ing hehee :sex:

I go to the dr this Friday for my first checkup. I will be 5 weeks exactly. I still have a bad cough its getting better day by day. Appetite is blah... Diarrhea this morning..tmi. I'm never regular and now I am. It's crazy how much it changes how your body works.

I know its weird, i gave diarahea at the moment aswell uhhh!! Its nice we are all due around the same time hehe! Your an appleseed at the moment i think srobbins :)

Hey ladies, yes I'm still here. Got ewcm and almost positive opk today so may ovulate earlier this cycle. Not temping is annoying but I may temp next couple days until I see thermal shift

Hey lovely Golden :wave: oooh i knew you were approaching ov'ing, i was trying to remember from last cycle when your positive opk's started! Fx'd this is your month hun :thumbup:

Yes if temping is too stressful def dont do it, stress csn take its toll when ttc, how lovely it be to get a :bfp: before new year :)

Good luck clairybell for your scan on Thursday! Let us know how the little one is :) I've got my scan on 7th jan and midwife on 9th! Got it the other way round. Scrobbins good luck for your appointment.

Good to hear you are still around Golden.
Hope you get a bfp this cycle.

2.5 hrs encounting until my scan OMG a lil nervous as im praying is looking good in there :-/ im hoping il get a littke piccy so il post a pic when i have it hehe! Hope everyone is well today & not feeling as sick as i am lol

Scan girls :) measuring 6+6 but she said its not a dating scan anyway, saw heartbeat & heard it, amazing & saw the blood flow through it aswell in colour ;)

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsbz3osh7s.jpeg

AWWWW!! Yay! That is awesome, claireybell! My appt. was changed to today instead of tomorrow so my hubby can go with me. No scan being it is too early but bloodwork and urine will be tested today. I can't wait for my scan in a couple of weeks.

Thanks srobbins :) those 2 wks will fly by!! They didnt even need to do a transvag one either, just a normal tummy one hehe!

Omg! Clairey its amazing how fast it develops ha, she was only a poppy seed like weeks ago. Im so glad everything s going well with her, and yes im saying her because im going team pink here for u:hugs:

Aw so pleased everything is well!
Golden how are you ?
I'm 6 weeks today, feeling fine as long as I eat! But feeling really cold. Don't know why. Clairybell is it normal to feel fine at 6 weeks ?

Im so confused with this cycle, wanna give up :cry::cry:

Cd12 morning- faint opk and evening- positive opk
Cd13 morning and evening were positive
Cd14 morning- positive opk and eveining- faint opk
Cd15 morning-faint opk

I had both side ovulation pain on Cd13 night and left side pain on Cd14 afternoon. So i would say i ovulated Cd14 by looking at opks and symptoms, but i was checking my temp last couple days and my temp has been low at 36.2

Also got a bit creamy cm today but cp feels soft and open. DH is keep asking when im gonna ovulate hehe im like keep Bding, keep keep Bding:wacko:

Golden girl :wave: id say you've ovulated already on cd13 early into cd14 only by your afternoon positives & that morning positive, its tricky to determine when you dont temp all the way through but if your temps on the lower side at moment you may start seeing a temp shift in next day or so hun yay! Hows the cm looking? Has it gone back to creamy colour? & thankyou hun, im hoping its team Pink aswell :)

Iak i was completely normal & increased appetite (think my bod new i were gonna struggle to eat food lol) & not ill or anything until the morning of 6wjs 5days (monday just gone) woke up fine & found it hard to try & get my brekkie down me.. Got worse as day went on, yukky tummy & horrible mouth taste eurgghh! Kinda like a sicky hangover where i cant eat anything & watery mouth like im going to vomit :sick: im like this all day every day now uhhhh

& Golden, you've covered the 5 days of fertile window with bd'ing, good job :thumbup:

& Golden, you've covered the 5 days of fertile window with bd'ing, good job :thumbup:

hehe i know, we BDd a lots but funny part is that we didnt even try to BD, just happened, must got our holiday mood on :blush:

I think im gonna stop opks and temp for this month and just not worry about anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->