ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Least you know your hormone levels are fine though Golden, a friend of mine has super short cycles, soon as she finishes period she has ewcm within a couple of dsys & then she ovulates, she has 2 boys :) ooh roll on your ovulation hehee!

Congrats Iak on the engagement how lovely ;) & what is this App you talk of - which one is it & does it really work?? Im intrigued Lol

Golden that's positive news! Be ready with the opk! Thank you golden and Clairybell! It was a day to take it everything lol.
The app is mybabybeat . Not sure if it works as I'm only 4.5 weeks but has got good reviews. How did your doctors app go? Have u seen the midwife yet ? Cramps are easing off tonight I've had a hot water bottle on my stomach for an hour.

Omg! Fx'd but me and my mom see a faint line! I will test again in the morning. I just couldn't hold out waiting on af.

Attachments

• 20151208_180715.jpg
    20151208_180715.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 20
I see it !!!! Yay fingers crossed for you!

Did you test this evening ? Maybe be more clearer in morning or in a day or 2 !

Did you test this evening ? Maybe be more clearer in morning or in a day or 2 !

Yes i couldn't wait just had a feeling. So I tested as soon as I got home from work. I'm gonna test again in the morning. I will keep you ladies updated!

Oooh srobbins i see something, hope that line gets darker for you hun! pee again in morning :) i bet you ovulated a lil later then :thumbup: if it doesnt & still the same, remember the hcg only dbls every 48hrs in very early pg

Iak im gonna take a look at that App hehe! Glad your stomach cramps are easing hun :) paperwork was only faxed to hospital yesterday so i should hear from mw soon :)

Oooh srobbins i see something, hope that line gets darker for you hun! pee again in morning :) i bet you ovulated a lil later then :thumbup: if it doesnt & still the same, remember the hcg only dbls every 48hrs in very early pg

It's darker this morning. You can't really tell from the pic but it's a pink line!!! Eeeekkk. I think I'm in shock. Lol

Thanks to you girls for helping me stay positive this tww! Af is due for Friday so I will test again tomorrow .. probably thru the weekend just till it sinks in! I have prayed and prayed for God's will be done. <3

Attachments

• 20151209_070125.jpg
    20151209_070125.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 17
I wonder if because your period was late & it was a short bleed, you maybe due yo ovulate sooner this cycle?? If so, brilliant!! :thumbup: but have to say, my last 2 temps which i didnt log on my ff chart were really low when i was pg, i stopped temping .. They went down to 36.4 & 36.5..

My temp went down this morning too... so I don't think its very accurate to keep temping. It almost made me upset till I took the test again this morning and it was darker.

Congrats srobbins! so happy for u! December is ur lucky month, I hope and pray that this bean sticks:hugs::hugs:

Congrats srobbins

Be positive golden - your time will come :0)

Hope all are well x

Yay congratulation! 3 August babies now! Hoping that all our beans stick.

Golden good luck for this month stay positive.

Clairybell - let me know if you have any luck with the app. Still early days for me.

I wonder if because your period was late & it was a short bleed, you maybe due yo ovulate sooner this cycle?? If so, brilliant!! :thumbup: but have to say, my last 2 temps which i didnt log on my ff chart were really low when i was pg, i stopped temping .. They went down to 36.4 & 36.5..

My temp went down this morning too... so I don't think its very accurate to keep temping. It almost made me upset till I took the test again this morning and it was darker.

OMG you are sooo preggers girly haha congratulations! Yes, stip temping as it'll stress you out, thats why i stopped! I tested up until 2dats after my af was due, by that point my test lines were BAM very dark!! Have you told hubby yet??

Oh yes the App, im going to Download now Iak.. Is it Free? If not, il probs not get it ha ha! Il have to push it do close fown on my bits i reckon lol! How you feeling today?

Its your month this time Golden yes yes!! :thumbup:

OMG you are sooo preggers girly haha congratulations! Yes, stip temping as it'll stress you out, thats why i stopped! I tested up until 2dats after my af was due, by that point my test lines were BAM very dark!! Have you told hubby yet??

Yes I had too! I couldn't hold it in! He wants me to test again in the morning. He will be home tonight from working out of town. We are both so excited! I wanted to wait and surprise him for his birthday but we both want this so much I had to spill the beans. I feel so bloated and very gassy. I am also having more cm than usual (yellowish on panty liner..tmi) which i think is a good sign as well.

Most definately a good sign, without tmi im really wet alot at moment :haha: lotsa cm is good ;) so happy for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->