ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

I did a test and of course it was negAtive, I guess I will test next time after xmas.

My faintest test was on the PM of 10dpo, think that was cd25, you may not be drinking this new year yet hehe!

Srobbins, how'd the scan go? All good i hope.. Post a piccy :)

My faintest test was on the PM of 10dpo, think that was cd25, you may not be drinking this new year yet hehe!

Srobbins, how'd the scan go? All good i hope.. Post a piccy :)

Scan went really well. I'm measuring exactly what I should be. We didn't get to hear or see a heartbeat today but dr said not to worry its still very early. We go back January 11th I will be 8 weeks 3 days so the heartbeat should definitely be there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-23-20-16-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-23-20-16-26.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 10
Awww look at the lil appleseed - nearly a sweetpea i think:) its lovely

Wishing you girlys a very merry christmas :hugs: our front room/lounge looks like santas toy shop Lol

Merry Xmas girls! Can't believe a baby will be here next Xmas :))

It makes me very hormonal when i think that ha ha damn hormones! Im so stuffed from xmas dinner, im like sloth slumped on sofa Lol

Hey girls! Hope everyone is having great christmas holiday time :)

Golden, hows it going your end hun? What cd you on? :)

Hey girls! Hope everyone is having great christmas holiday time :)

Golden, hows it going your end hun? What cd you on? :)

Hey Clairey, its CD25 and i should be 10-12dpo. Havent tested since that early bfn, and DH said that we will test new years eve at 11:58 to make the moment special if af doesnt show up by then lol

I hav no symtoms, sometimes i get light cramps and thats about it. Im pretty sure, im out again

No no no dont go jinxing it hun! I was getting cramps & then i tested positive! You could well be pleasantly suprised Golden :) will you be testing with a Frer?

No no no dont go jinxing it hun! I was getting cramps & then i tested positive! You could well be pleasantly suprised Golden :) will you be testing with a Frer?

No i hav over 50 cheap tests, so i refuse to buy frer. I will get a digital frer if i see a faint line on the cheap ones for sure.

How u feeling? did u tell anyone during xmas?

Thats fair enough :thumbup: Frers are ridiculously expensive! Tbh my first test wasnt pn a frer either, i think i frer tested at test 5 lol the other were 10miu's

SO told his friend but most close family now know, il probably tell my work after the next scan in Jan..

Oh my goodness - morning sickness kicked in big time yesterday. I have a sour stomach all day now. I'm drinking lots of ginger ale. I can't wait for my next scan Jan 11th. I will be 8 weeks 3 days. I hope you gals had a wonderful holiday.

Hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas!

Golden- fingers are crossed for you!

Claireybell - how are you feeling?

Srobbins - sickness sucks, doesn't it? Mine is still coming and going! :0(

Hey girls!

Golden im still holding out everything crossed for your NYE :bfp: hehee!

Uhhh sickness is horrid isnt it! :sick: mine comes in big waves but having aversions to almost EVERYTHING! Nibbling & eating your way through it helps loads srobbins :thumbup:

How was your Crimbo Poppet? Hope Santa got you some lovelies :)

FX for you golden! Happy New Years girls!

happy new year all - hope you all had a good one.
Golden - how did you go with testing?

Hey ladies, happy New Years! I got my period New Year's Eve morning so didn't get to test but my flow was heavy and bright red first day and ended the next day with some brown spotting in the morning.

Since my af was so short, I tested but it's negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->