ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Oh next Tuesday re full results etc, gotcha, i thought you meant Tuesday just gone after you scan hun! Im sure Hubs is all fine & fertile aswell :) keep us posted & good luck chick xx

Yeah Isk, 10 wks & 2 days eeee!! 12 wk scan is 21st Jan so just under 2 wks, i have first midwife apt next Thursday, im so happy i have the same one as when i was pg with my son :)

Oh she may do heartbeat aswell at your midwife apt on Saturday :) did you hear it at your scan? Siubds like a lil galloping horse hehe

Oh next Tuesday re full results etc, gotcha, i thought you meant Tuesday just gone after you scan hun! Im sure Hubs is all fine & fertile aswell :) keep us posted & good luck chick xx

Yeah Isk, 10 wks & 2 days eeee!! 12 wk scan is 21st Jan so just under 2 wks, i have first midwife apt next Thursday, im so happy i have the same one as when i was pg with my son :)

I wish it was pass tuesday, i hate waiting for results. I feel so nervous already.

Tech had this straight face, no emotions whatsoever, so i cant predict much but i asked her about the baby, she said there is nothing then i asked if there are cysts. She said " there are sometimes little ones, they are not dangerous. To get a close look im gonna look from inside" so my theory is that she saw some cyst! maybe i have PCOS :sad2::sad2:

Nah, pcos your periods would be very scatted & not regular as yours hun, you could have odd cycsts maybe but its not stopping you from ovulating so i dont think theres any probs tbh, follow up apts literally just tell you results of scan even when perfectly healthy & normal :) did you have an vag scsn aswell then? They can get more better pics with those :thumbup:

Nah, pcos your periods would be very scatted & not regular as yours hun, you could have odd cycsts maybe but its not stopping you from ovulating so i dont think theres any probs tbh, follow up apts literally just tell you results of scan even when perfectly healthy & normal :) did you have an vag scsn aswell then? They can get more better pics with those :thumbup:

Yea she did vaginal too to get better images

Everything looks good. 170 bpm :) Due date is still August 19th.

Attachments

• 20160111_165547.jpg
    20160111_165547.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 4
Ahhhh lovely! Acc to 'old wives tales' hb over 140 are girls ;) Rileys was 111 & this bubba is 141! How you feeling srobbins? Any sickness crept in yet? Its horrid lol

Hope all goes well today Golden :hugs:

Poppet, hope your doing ok aswell, not heard from you in a lil while chick! You must be approaching half way soon hehee.. Will u be finding out babys sex?

Good luck golden for today!

Aw scrobbins scan pic is lovely!

Clairybell how are you ? Still feeling sick ? I have start to hate mornings and most of the day. Feeling so unwell. Me and oh were discussing finding out sex. I really don't want to, but he does!

Doctor said I hav PCOS, very mild. He said I don't have cyst but my hormones show that I have PCOS. I'm really upset about it and can't stop crying atm.

Ahhhh lovely! Acc to 'old wives tales' hb over 140 are girls ;) Rileys was 111 & this bubba is 141! How you feeling srobbins? Any sickness crept in yet? Its horrid lol

Yes Morning sickness (all day sickness) kicked in about 2 weeks ago... Its getting better now but it is rough.

Uhh its evil isnt it?! Mine started to ease off then yesterday afternoon/evening.. Yuk! Cant wait for our scan next week eeee!!

Hey Clairey.
Am well thanks.
Nearly at the half way mark.
Not sure whether we will find out or not - most likely yes lol

How are you feeling?
Hope all is good with you!

Hey Clairey.
Am well thanks.
Nearly at the half way mark.
Not sure whether we will find out or not - most likely yes lol

How are you feeling?
Hope all is good with you!

Ha ha of course you'll find out! We def are now, im itching to find out Lol!

Yeah feeling lots better now, sickness subsiding thankgod & my belly starting to poo out a bit hehe! Hows your wee bumpy coming along? X

Hey ladies, im gonna leave this thread. It was lovely going thru ttc with you ladies but since i cant get pregnant without meds, we gonna take a break until i get my meds.

I wish you all happy healthy 9 months! :hugs::hugs::hugs: Give ur babies a kiss from auntie Goldenratio hehe :kiss:

Hey Golden i will inbox you hun xxx

Just read ur msg, i will just reply here since i dont mind sharing it. I actually wrote here right after my appointment but maybe u didnt see.

So he said i have mild pcos and thats causing infertility and he is planning to put me on metformin and clomid because he thinks i may not be ovulating at all. I was really surprised bkz i hav regular cycles and i think im ovulating but whatever, im just not sure how to handle the situation.

Ppl say its possible to get pregnant with pcos but harder and mc rates are high so im still questioning why me :cry:

With DH we decided to change our diet to organic, non processed foods, and im gonna cut white carbs, sugar and dairy. Doctor said u can control ur acne/weight and infertility by following low carb diet so will start with that.

Hey Golden, ohh i never saw that bit sorry hun.. Wow pcos really? But you have temp shifts? Unless the body must think you are ov'ing, try not to stress too much hun, my older sister had pcos & she had couple rounds of Clomid & she fell preggers with my niece who is now nearly 14, fell twice by accident after & has had her 4th in last 18months :) it kind of jumpstarted her ovaries! You'll def have no probs falling pg with clomid hun :hugs: it will definately happen

Hey Golden, ohh i never saw that bit sorry hun.. Wow pcos really? But you have temp shifts? Unless the body must think you are ov'ing, try not to stress too much hun, my older sister had pcos & she had couple rounds of Clomid & she fell preggers with my niece who is now nearly 14, fell twice by accident after & has had her 4th in last 18months :) it kind of jumpstarted her ovaries! You'll def have no probs falling pg with clomid hun :hugs: it will definately happen

Thanks hun:hugs: i guess my temp shift wasnt ovulation or i donno. Our next appointment is feb 5th so i would have 2 cycles of trying for miracle :cry: so we decided to just let ttc be and try to focus on changing our diet and such. Also we havent been to our honeymoon, so maybe we will get that out of the way.

I just hope that DH's doesnt have any problems:coffee:

and you have such regular cycles aswell so it must be on the very mild end of the scale & maybe just no egg release, i think hubby will be just fine :) you should def both take a lovely relaxing honeymoon hun, destressing makes all the diff aswell xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->