ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Hey ladies, i just wanna give u some update.

We went to see the doctor today, got DH's sperm analysis results back and they were all good.

He was gonna give me meds; however, i told him about my concerns. He told me that my ovaries are clean, no cyst and he thinks i have pcos because my LH:FSH ratio was 5:1 instead of 1:1. I told him that my LH was high because i got positive opk the day after i gave blood. So i gave blood around my LH surge. He agreed and we decided to check FSH:LH and progesterone levels again at CD17 which is next Thursday. After that test, i will be seeing him Cd24 and we will know for sure if i have pcos or not. I still dont believe that i have pcos because i dont have cyst nor irregular cycles.

Hey Golden :)

Ace news about hubbys swimmers :thumbup:

If anything, maybe he thinks pcos on the mildest level, i still think dr will give you some clomid or the other one hun, oohh im very excited for you :hugs:

Such positive news Golden ! Pleased to hear that everything is looking good and I hope you can join us on our journey soon

Golden - that's positive so far. Goodluck and hope all is ok.

Clairey and iak- hope all going well with your pregnancies.

Hi Poppet :wave:

All good here thanks hun, im 15 wks today, still awaiting for flutters lol

Hope you are well :)

Everything is going good. Heart rate is 156. We go back March 9th. Hopefully we will know the gender at that appointment. :) :baby:

Attachments

• 20160208_214948.jpg
    20160208_214948.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 8
Ah beautiful srobbins :hugs: Rileys hb was 156 aswell on 12wk apt hehe! So glad everything went well, our 19/20wk scan is 15th March, you'll def be able to recognise the gender around 15/16 wks hun x

srobbins! im glad everything is going well! I think u will be having a boy :hugs:

srobbins! im glad everything is going well! I think u will be having a boy :hugs:

I'm ok either way... but of course the hubby wants a boy so bad! I kinda hope it is too because we have all girls in my family and he is the last boy on his side to carry on the last name. :hugs:

Boys are easier to conceive as the male sperms are quicker than the girls so if you had bd'ing right near ovulation theres a good chance of boy :)

Hey ladies in the USA still until April then will be back to London. Here in the USA you can find out the gender. We paid and found out!

Have a guess?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 10
Clairybell your 15 and half weeks?!! Where the time go ... Are you showing ? Are u finding out gender ?

Oh Iak what a lovely clear scan piccy, it looks team Pink to me but im probs wrong lol! Yes we def finding out sex, 4 wks to go :)

We were convinced it was a girl and everyone I showed the picture said it was a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->