ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Golden, hey lovely! Oh hun i hope its just random ib bleeding.. If it is, it be another day or so yet for a test positive :thumbup:

Did you say before you had a scan coming up for something? Have you had that yet?

Yes my scan is on Monday and Doctor appointment next Tuesday

Ahh hope doc appt goes ok.
The time will come - just always stay positive.

Poppet you feeling any little flutters in there yet? ;) its amazing

Ultrasound tech is not supposed to tell me anything but she said there is no baby for sure unless it's four weeks then she won't be able to see it.

Doctor will tell me the results about infertility on Tuesday, I'm cd5 today and still hav af cramps

Ah im sorry Golden, im sure your fertility results will all be 100% normal hun :thumbup:

Oh im so pleased, so it really is about timing & getting the good spermies in there! It will happen hun, took since months with Riley xx

Last night in my dream i got a positive test and i couldnt tell my husband the entire time and i was trying to change my status here to expecting lol

Even i try not to think about it and be cool, it pops up in my dreams :cry:

Ah bless you haha! Whats weird, i had 2 dreams i got positive test the cycle i fell pg!! Spooky!!

Golden did you get the results ? Hope you are feeling ok. I had terrible af like pains. Strange that you only had a period for 1 day

Had my first scan today. Measuring exactly as I thought 9 weeks. Yolk sac was visible. Saw heartbeat pumping away, I was really worried that wouldn't be a heat beat. I have a cyst behind uterus, Doctor said it is very common in early pregnancy due to hormones and should disappear after a while. She said most women do have it. Fx crossed it goes!

How is everyone ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 14
Baby was twitching at us on the screen. Amazing it is only 2.5 cm!

Oh Iak a beautiful scan piccy awwww :hugs: what a diff a 1wk & 5 days make in comparison to my 7+1 scan, you can see a mini person hehe! I thought it was teins at first, is that the lil cycst the other bit?

Its lovely seeing it move about :) i hope you can relax a lil bit now hehee X

iak thats amazing! im glad everything is going well with you.

I will get my results coming tuesday. I asked the tech if she sees any sac but she said 4 weeks might be way too early to see anything.

Since my 1 day period i hav been having cramps and stabbing pain at my boobs, also my stomach is swollen like crazy so i started taking my temp today which is low. opks and hpts are all negative, i may get my doctor to do gluten or dairy allergy tests. Cant find any other reason why my tummy hurts all the time.

Clairybell the other bit on the right is the yolk sac. She really zoomed in so we could see everything. Yes I am bit more relaxed now haha I have midwife on Saturday. Feels more real now! When is your next scan ? Are you already 10 weeks ?

Golden, thank you :) Was everything normal at your scan ? Maybe ask the doctor for a blood test to see if you are def ovulating.

I will know Tuesday about my scan since the tech didn't tell me anything. My doctor already did blood test n confirmed that I'm ovulating. If my scan was all good then he is gonna check DHs sperm

FX crossed for you. Keep us updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->