TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

So.... I swabbed the inside of my vaginal cavity with my finger (yes I cleaned it first) and wiped on TP to see if it was that, and it wasn't. Then touched the opening to my cervix, and wiped on the TP and I had light pink. So it's officially coming from my uterus

I already got my periods Ash on 6th ..and m on my next cycle with I got toknw i have very mild pcod ..due to my lifestyle and doc told me to be completly healthy with excercise are going to restore things so..onto that now..and m on cd 17 today so lets c how it goes...
congrats toothfairy for your BFP dear!!..so glad tosee the news!! ..wow...u must be so excited and really realy wishing u sticky bean!! and H&H 9 mo.:god bless hun!

I already got my periods Ash on 6th ..and m on my next cycle with I got toknw i have very mild pcod ..due to my lifestyle and doc told me to be completly healthy with excercise are going to restore things so..onto that now..and m on cd 17 today so lets c how it goes...
congrats toothfairy for your BFP dear!!..so glad tosee the news!! ..wow...u must be so excited and really realy wishing u sticky bean!! and H&H 9 mo.:god bless hun!

Thank you! Yes, I definitely hope its a sticky bean. Every little twinge or ache freaks me out lol. Good luck with the TTC journey. :thumbup:

Sorry for the dumb ole :witch: Hun.. I won't be far behind you.. My temp dropped below cover line today.. Im 9DPO.. Wondering if :witch: is coming early :shrug:

Yesterday had one occurance of wiping pink around 2pm, then nothing else yesterday or today!! Also nausea started kicking in at 2pm .... :D

gettin so quite in here.. any new news for anyone?

Specks of pink for me in Sat and Sun. A little today. But I think it's something else cause I had pain in my cervix while DTD last night.

Im just quietly hoping. Trying not to be so obsessed with becoming pregnant as I was before

Because of the mc, my levels were all messed up and I think I missed my window. Not very hopeful. All BFNs this weekend. DH asks when our next window is... I said like 15-20 days. He was silent. I think he finally understands why this is so frustrating... especially since we caught one. He was really excited. :(

Ah well.... trying to stay positive. I figure if I can fake positivity maybe I will start believing that this shit isn't getting to me. hahaha

Good luck ladies... eat lots of turkey and pie this week if you're in the states! Gobble Gobble! :)

I am officially out - AF started today. Still had a bit of hope over the weekend even though I knew with the BFN it was unlikely. 2nd IUI next week!

Sorry Moni :( :hugs:

AFM: I'm 12 DPO (I think) :haha: I have not taken a single HPT.. I refuse to I'm tired of seeing the BFN's.. So far as of today I'v felt bloated, back pain, my bb's are soar, no AF cramps as of yet. :witch: is due 27-29th So if nothing shows by the first then and only then will I test.. I am not very hopeful seeing how we were only able to get one AI in and i'm not even sure if it was close enough to my O day since I missed day's temping I'm not 100% what day I O'd... So i'm just waiting for her to show :coffee:

Moni I'm sorry :(

AFM - I just got back from the doctor, and she swabbed my cervix and there was quite a bit of orange/red on it. Then when she swabbed again there was nothing. And she said she didn't see anything abnormal in my vagina or with my cervix, so either I'm pregnant or AF is coming! She said that maybe the pain I had Sunday night was just from my cervix experiencing the "trauma" that is my husband's penis lol.

Also I got one oft hose fertility readings done by Cheri22.

They are showing me a little boy and they relate him to FEB so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

They are showing me someone who I always going to see exactly what is needed and then takes care of it. He is the type that is always going to be honorable. The type that is always going to ensure that he understands what is needed of him and he is always going to pull through. I am seeing him always looking for what he can do to make better, and always very logical in his approach of things. Often using common sense with things, that people seem to forget, and coming up with ideas that make it a lot easier, faster and better than how it was being done previous.

I am seeing him with his hair a bit more on the fine side, and seems to start to go bald in his 20s. They are showing him to always have a slender build, and wears clothes that are a bit more 'dressy casual".

When it comes to career paths, they are showing him working in engineering.

When it comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 28. They will have two boys of their own

I have dreamed about a little boy several times since I've been with my DH, and I've always known he was my son. Also anytime we talk about our future kid (which isn't often) we always say "he will this" or "he will that". Also we've found it easier to pick a boy name. The fine hair would be my fault lol, but the personality is like 90% my DH.

I hope your reading comes true hun :)

I'm just waiting around to see what happens.. :coffee:

I've been MIA for quite some time... lots of personal things going on (job change, needing a new car, the decline in health and death of my grandpa :(...), but I'm so happy to see those of you who have gotten a BFP since I've been here! :happydance:

Yesterday, I got what I think is a BFP on a FRER! :o I posted it over in the pregnancy test gallery to see if anyone thinks it's an evap. If it is a BFP, based on my o date I'll be due August 10, 2014 :happydance:

Hi ladies! To my surprise I got my BFP this morning! Totally thought I missed my O! Let's hope this one sticks!! FX

I've been MIA for quite some time... lots of personal things going on (job change, needing a new car, the decline in health and death of my grandpa :(...), but I'm so happy to see those of you who have gotten a BFP since I've been here! :happydance:

Yesterday, I got what I think is a BFP on a FRER! :o I posted it over in the pregnancy test gallery to see if anyone thinks it's an evap. If it is a BFP, based on my o date I'll be due August 10, 2014 :happydance:

I'm sorry for the loss of your grandpa Hun :hugs: but I'm excited for your BFP.. What day did you test and ill add you to the list so we can have some more BFP turkeys :)

Hi ladies! To my surprise I got my BFP this morning! Totally thought I missed my O! Let's hope this one sticks!! FX

Yay congrats mindy.. So happy to see we have some BFPs this month.. I wish both of you ladies a very H&H.. Hoping for sticky beans for both of you!!

AFM: :witch: showed up today.. So on to next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->