TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

that'll cost more than IVF, and the doctor didn't even discuss it as an option. It seems my left tube has stuck to itself. I'm going to try Serrapeptase at home and the castor oil packs.

"Problems That Might Arise

Pain is the most common problem associated with the HSG. Some women experience only mild discomfort, while others experience severe pain. If you have a tight cervix the insertion of the catheter will be very uncomfortable. Occasionally, if you are experiencing severe pain your fallopian tubes may close even though they're usually open."

I'm hoping the last sentence is true. I got it from here.

https://www.stirrup-queens.com/2006/07/hsg-hysterosalpingogram/

"Problems That Might Arise

Pain is the most common problem associated with the HSG. Some women experience only mild discomfort, while others experience severe pain. If you have a tight cervix the insertion of the catheter will be very uncomfortable. Occasionally, if you are experiencing severe pain your fallopian tubes may close even though they're usually open."

I'm hoping the last sentence is true. I got it from here.

https://www.stirrup-queens.com/2006/07/hsg-hysterosalpingogram/

Oh hon. I'm not sure but I hope so for you!!! I had one done in may, but it didn't really hurt!! Fx that you get your :bfp: soon!!

My February one wasn't really painful, just uncomfortable. This one was straight up painful!!

Welcome back Ash! Not sure Dsemcho - it kindof makes sense that it could happen.

I can't believe how quiet everything is around here! This thread used to boom last month.

Welcome back Ash! Hope you all get your BFP's and get to join me in due July 2014. But I'm still going to 'stalk' you all here :)

Thanks hun.. I'm not very hopeful this month.. but I'm trying to stay positive.. we shall see i guess

Thanks hun.. I'm not very hopeful this month.. but I'm trying to stay positive.. we shall see i guess

You never know, it can still have happen hun! Try to stay positive. So I POAS at midnight last night holding urine for about 2 hours and this is what I got (see the attached pic) but this morning I checked with a cheapie with SMU and not even a slight second line :(

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 8
I don't know if I have line eye but I swear I see the hint of something that pic. Could you test again with another frer rather than a ic?

Hey ladies,

Its been a while since Ive been here, I used to be on every day for hours.
Im trying not to stress to much about getting pregoo (not sure if it will work out...lol) so i decided not to plan :sex: by the opk sticks this month but to :sex: every other day according to my FF's fertile days.
Thats gonna be some work starting tomorrow...lol

So im gonna test on 28 Nov.

I hope all of u are doing well

Ash, I wasn't at all hopeful for October. I honestly thought AF was coming (the reason I waited to test) but it can happen that way. :hugs:

OPKs aren't dark enough to indicate O yet :/ means there is a chance I won't be testing until beginning of Dec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->