TTC#1 October (9 Pumpkins, 1 Angel) & (25) November testers ,( 3 little Turkeys)

Thanks ladies.. The reason I had/ have so much doubt is because I have been missing days on my temp and taking my OPK's at the wrong time first night that I was do to AI my wife wasn't feeling well we didn't AI that night then the next day we were suppose to AI i didnt hear from my donor at all that day and last night was the last night we were suppose to AI and I thought I wasn't going to but my donor called me late to let me know he was sick but he didn't want me to miss out so i did manage to get an AI in last night and I had my little drop in temp this am so I hoping I got my O in time FF says its due today or tomorrow.. I know iv read slim chances on getting pg so close to O but did get one in

Thanks ladies.. The reason I had/ have so much doubt is because I have been missing days on my temp and taking my OPK's at the wrong time first night that I was do to AI my wife wasn't feeling well we didn't AI that night then the next day we were suppose to AI i didnt hear from my donor at all that day and last night was the last night we were suppose to AI and I thought I wasn't going to but my donor called me late to let me know he was sick but he didn't want me to miss out so i did manage to get an AI in last night and I had my little drop in temp this am so I hoping I got my O in time FF says its due today or tomorrow.. I know iv read slim chances on getting pg so close to O but did get one in

Ash, out of the whole month of October I only bd'd 5 times and 3 of those were the first week, then 4 was a week later and 5 was on the 20th, when I'm almost positive I O'd. Try to relax and take it 1 day at a time. :hugs: thinking of you.

I might O today or tomorrow. But idk, a I think it's not my month cause me and DH haven't BD'ed since the 13th where we would be everyday right now. We'll see.

Ash, out of the whole month of October I only bd'd 5 times and 3 of those were the first week, then 4 was a week later and 5 was on the 20th, when I'm almost positive I O'd. Try to relax and take it 1 day at a time. :hugs: thinking of you.

Thank you hun :hugs:.. That does give me some hope.. Will try and relax and just wait and see what happens.. My temp dropped way down today so im guessing I must be Oing today. not having any more pains in my left side had been having them the last few days so.. guess TWW here i come

Hi Hun, I hope everything works out with you.
I was hoping that you would be able to add my BFP for me please :winkwink:

Can you change me to the 19th please? I'm only 9dpo today and not really feeling too hopeful for this month.

Tooth_fairy, congratulations!!!!!!! H&H 9 months to you!!!

I O'd between the 15th and 17th so that puts AF due between 30NOV and 2DEC…. So we will see. I think I'm gonna keep my original test date of 29NOV since this only goes to November lol.

Congrats tooth fairy!
I'm due AF in 4 days & had cramps today so think she's on her way :( we did BD when I got EWCM & the day after but then nothing for a week & I felt like it wasn't enough :(
Good luck everyone!
xo.

Thur, Fri and Today (Tue). What you think? It seems today's is just as dark as Fridays.

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/image_zps6854e944.jpg

Didn't get to test on Sat or Sun. Yesterday was lighter than this so I didn't take a pic.

Hey guys! I'm thinking AF/BFP should be the 25th. My levels were all screwed up after the mc so I didn't realize I had O'd until it was too late. We only bd the morning of O and then 2 days later, and that's if I got my dates correct. So who knows..... I doubt I have any chance this round.

There's always December, right? ahahaha Great.

Fx for all you ladies! We need some more turkeys up in here!

your right Mindylou we deff need to see some little turkeys!

Posted this in another thread I'm on, but I don't have much going on cause I'm trying to not symptom spot.

So like I said I'm not trying to SS... Today is 5/6DPO (not 100% sure) and me and DH badonkadonked last night for the hell of it... This AM I wake up (well more like 1:45pm lol) go tinkle and wipe, and I expect there to me wet snotty like fluid from his baby gravy, however there are streaks of red in it o_O Someone said it could be tears, but I don't know from what. My husband has never made me bleed.....

dsemcho - hopefully implantation...

AFM - negative test this morning at 14 days post IUI - so waiting for AF to arrive to begin IUI cycle #2. Hoping for a christmas/bday miracle!

So… I went to the restroom again to tinkle, and when I wiped there was more red streaks!! So I'm like ok… I need a pic of this for my records, so I grabbed more TP and wiped again and BAM! More!! But it's not like when I get my period at all… Usually when I say I have spotting *which has only happened twice* it's like the slightest bit of pink… But this is HIGHLY visible. I hope it's not early AF

I'm sorry about your negative test moni. Is AF due today?

So… I went to the restroom again to tinkle, and when I wiped there was more red streaks!! So I'm like ok… I need a pic of this for my records, so I grabbed more TP and wiped again and BAM! More!! But it's not like when I get my period at all… Usually when I say I have spotting *which has only happened twice* it's like the slightest bit of pink… But this is HIGHLY visible. I hope it's not early AF

I'm sorry about your negative test moni. Is AF due today?

FXed for you!!!

I usually have a 15 day LP - so I don't expect AF until tomorrow or Saturday. The countdown banner has been incorrect all month and I don't know how to fix it...

I'm out this cycle :( AF came yesterday. Next test day Xmas day!
xo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->