Ttc #1

Hey Yari!! Sorry it's been a tough week for you both, but I'm really glad you got through it. I hear you on the stress, and it taking it's toll. Poor Dh, I take it out on him sometimes and it sucks. Yay for planning a trip though. We got married in punta cana 5 years ago this June. We are also planning something (not sure where, but maybe there) but in early April. So I'm doing lots of research on Caribbean destinations lately lol. When are you hoping to move?

Tonight we submit the final list for DH's job. He's interviewed at a bunch and now we rank them. My first choice is to stay right where we are. His is also that, because he knows that's what I want. But when j ask him what his true top choice is, it's different. It's also far away from family, and my job. Etc. so we'll see. I'm stressing big time because it's a huge decision and I wonded if I'm just scared of the unknown. But we love our place here, it's nice and big and new. And with the cost of living in the other places we would have to downgrade. Since he'll be working 80 hours a week, comfort is key for me.

Ahhhhhh. The stress is a lot. Anywyas, we find out in one month.

I hope everything works out Sunshine. You're right. Since you won't be at work all the time and he'll be working OVERTIME, your comfort is really important.

Yari, I hope everything starts improving for you. Strife in your relationship is stressful and crummy! I say you guys should go to Ecuador. Especially if you like extreme sports. But the DR is always amazing as well. Within the US, I've always loved Seattle and the NW in general. It's so pretty and peaceful.

Good evening ladies! Oh, how I have missed you!

I haven't caught up on everything that's going on with you three lately yet, but will shortly. Just got home from work and have a few minutes before starting dinner. How is everyone?? Once my meatballs are in the oven and laundry is in the washer I'll sit down again and read the updates...

Afm--Work has been busy and a good distraction, though not a complete distraction. Working long days and am pretty tired when I finally get home. We've still been BD'ing regularly, so that's good. :winkwink: Still waiting for our insurance to start to set a check-up appointment but using the time to do some research and find a good OBGYN in the area.

Hi Syd!! Missed you! Glad to hear you're doing well and keeping busy at work.

Cheri - thanks! We made the final decision tonight. Dh turned down a shot to go to Columbia so we could stay right where we are now. I'm so happy and excited for the less stress and no moving!!!!! Woot.

Yay! I'm glad you got what you wanted. Though Columbia is an amazing school. Your hubby must be very intelligent.

Syd- it's great to hear you're doing well even though you're working so hard!

Sometimes I envy the SAHMs and SAHWs during this process, but I enjoy my job. The winter weather is finally gone away. DH has to teach school this evening, and my SD is staying with her grandma for the night. I'll have a relaxing evening/night at home. I think I'll get a little house work done and then waste time watching tv. I also have some reading to do on personal investments, so that'll be food for thought.

Only 4.5 more days until my appointment! Finally.

P.S. I've joined some other groups in the first trimester forum... It's not the same. :(

Awwwwww, I know it's not the same. It's because we're the best. :winkwink:

That's so neat- what does he teach? And that sounds like a great night to me. What are you going to watch? I'm addicted to Netflix, but I'm also always on the hunt for new shows!!!

I'm part time sahw and part time teacher. I love teaching, it doesn't feel like work to me. What do you do again? :)

He's an electrician, so he teaching 3rd year electrician school.

I'm a dental hygienist, but now I work in public health/health literacy.

I ended up watching Fixer Upper on HGTV and then Castle. I keep forgetting about Netflix though we do have an account. When I get on their I get caught up in those Korean Dramas. It's really sad. Hahaha.

That sounds fun!!!!! I love health education. :)

Lol, that's funy about the Korean dramas, I've never watched one.

Afm ff gave me crosshairs today!!!!! We're NTNP still, but Im excited to see I ovulated first month after d&c!!

They are VERY funny. You'll have to watch with subtitles. A lot of my Latina friends would obsess over them with me. They are popular all over the world and translated into many different languages.

Yay! Congrats on ovulating!!!! Wooohooo!

AFM - I just returned from lunch. It's Friday afternoon and I have 3 more hours to go. I'm so ready for the weekend.

Hey guys! The weekend went by WAY too fast! I hope everyone had a great weekend and came back to work refreshed and ready to rumble. Bahahahaha. I wish.

Anything new?

Hi ladies! I feel like I miss so much when I'm gone for a few days!!
I read about the Korean dramas. I'm actually into the Bollywood movies on Netflix. They're so funny and they all tell great stories.

Last night I went out to dinner and a movie with my DH to celebrate our first wedding anniversary, which is today :) we had a much needed date night. Next weekend we are going to have a couple's massage. They're really cheap on groupon and livingsocial! I took advantage and booked one :happydance: This month we took it easy and stuck with NTNP just to relieve some stress. still DTD on O week, but didn't pay attention to dates, didn't use opk or preseed. I'm still hoping for a BFP, but I'm not as crazy about it this month. It feels nice to take a break from all the TTC stuff. Next month we start again tho! haha. We bought a new car since mine broke down and we now have a family friendly toyota corolla. we both had 2 door cars so it would've been hard to put a carseat in there...

How are you all doing? Cheri, I can't wait for you to tell us all about your appointment soon!!

Hey ladies! Glad you had a good weekend.

Yari - you sound great! So glad you are both taking a step back to focus on you, especially around your 1 year anniversary. It can become so stressful, but it sounds like a month off is working wonders for you.

Cheri - never ready for work, haha. I'm back with Dh right now though so off for a few weeks. Actually itching to get back to it hopefully this week or next :)

Syd - hope you're great!

Afm - I'm loving this tww after NTNP. It's completely stress free and I'm more concerned with af comes so I can figure out my cycles and af again. We happened to dtd on predicted O day, but I'm not convinced it was O day even. So it's nice to not be concerned. No symptom spotting here lol. Yay!!

I'm really excited for you both NTNP is much less stressful, and you ladies deserve a stress free month. No symptom spotting. Haha.

My appointment is tomorrow. They are calling for bad weather again, but not until Wednesday. Fingers-crossed. I really don't want to have my appointment re-scheduled again. DH is over the moon. He's so excited about this visit. Maybe even more than me. I hope I get a scan tomorrow since I'm almost 10 weeks, but I'm thinking it will just be blood, urine, and nutrition stuff.

I had my appointment yesterday. Everything looks good. They did a scan, but I honestly think it looked like a blob more than anything. Lol.

The took blood, made me do a diabetes test since I have a family history, did a urine STI test, and a bedside scan.

It was really cool to see the LO. We didn't get to hear the heartbeat, but we saw it on the scan. It was around the 160s. I've attached the best photo, and it really doesn't look like much.

Thanks for the support ladies. I hope all is well. :)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 6
Awwwwww so wonderful! I'm so glad it went well and you were able to see LO. So exciting!!!

Congrats! Hope you're feeling well.

Afm I'm 8dpo, I think....don't resllt know. It's NTNP month so I'm not symptom spotting at all. EXCEPT yesterday I passed out at 2pm for 2 hours. Not like me at all, and then I went to sleep at 9pm. I'm sure it's just a coincidence but I just Happened to look back at my bfp month and I marked fatigue on the same dpo haha. Coincidence. It's too early, and I don't even think we dtd enough since we weren't sure we wanted to TTC this month.

Hey ladies, I'm back at work again after a 4 day weekend due to snow!

Hope everyone is doing well! Miss you guys.

Yay for 4 day weekends. Love it.

I'm good. Back teaching this week (before March break yay)!

How are you feeling?

I'm feeling OK. Still having fatigue and nausea. It's not all day every day anymore. I'm starting to feel like exercising again. Work is picking up as well, so that always helps because I stay busy and occupied.

There are a lot of family events happening in the next few weeks, so that will be nice and will keep my mind off of our appointment on April 14th. Hopefully we'll find out the gender that day! If not we will have to wait another 4 weeks after that until the anatomy ultrasound.

Ladies - I really need to vent for a second. Yesterday was a very hard day. I had nausea, diarrhea, I hurt my hip, had a fight with my DH, a disagreement with my SD, moodiness, uncontrolled crying, and I only slept 5 hours last night. Tried to have sex and it hurt! It's been really rough emotionally. I feel like I'm no fun anymore and I get mad about the smallest things that don't even matter.

Does this go away? I'm miserable. Everyone around me is miserable. Actually no one seems to want to be around me anyway accept my sweet nieces. I just feel lonely and like an unlikable bitch. Dh is really understanding and is trying really hard to understand, but he doesn't. :nope::cry:

I'm sorry to complain about pregnancy. I'm totally grateful. It's just been a hard 48 hours or so.
Anyway, long time no hear. Hope you guys are OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->