Ttc #1

Yes! I had it the first time, but it wasn't really cramping, more of fluttery twinges. I definitely felt something though.

I'm still on my fun week BD as much as possible! :)

I hope I don't end up symptom spotting too. It drives me insane. :nope:

I've been trying to look at my CM. I don't think I can reach it because all this month it nothing looking like EW has been present at all. Either that or my fingers are too short.

DH and I decided last night just keep DB-ing every other day for the rest of the month just to be sure. I'm so glad he's excited.

Do any of you have any step children?

Warning: mini rant coming....

What's with all these sore boobs? My boobs don't get sore ever, never, ever. Literally they may have been sore ONCE this entire year in relation to my period. WTH! Maybe I have boobs of steel?

Is everyone supposed to get sore boobs? I feel like my boobs are making fun of me right now.... :haha:

In other events, even though I'm not supposed to the symptom spotting my back is killing me and my pelvic area feels really tight and heavy. It's like my stomach is weighing my repro. organs down or something. :shrug:

And I really need some coffee :coffee:

Thanks for listening.

lol, good rant! :)

My boobs don't get sore either...and anytime I think they do, I remember how sore they were when I was pregnant... WHEWWWWW that is some sore boobs. So no, I don't read into sore boobs too much, and mine never are.

I have had a lot of cm today...the lotiony kind still. I looked back on my tracking from last month and I was dry. Has anyone heard anything about this? I'm 5 days before expected af. I don't normally have any pms symptoms, but today I felt mildly crampy, bloated and heavy. But, trying not to symptom spot again lol. Just tracking it all for the future, it's nice to be able to look back and see how last month at 10dpo was.

My boobs do get really sore. They're actually sore now. I guess it could be because I'm still in O week because AF is not due for another 2 and a half weeks. I'm extremely exhausted and nauseous today. It's raining here in Miami and my office is super cold. All I want is a blanket and my DH right now. lol

I always have some CM, it's hardly ever dry. Do you think it may be a change from your hormones or DTD? Has anything changed with that?

Being tired and nauseated are good signs babydust! Do yo normally feel that way?

I'm working on trying to differentiate between how I always feel and whether I'm just now paying attention because I'm looking for symptoms. sunshine I'm going to take a page from your book and start writing these things down. I don't have a reference.

I really want to test guys! I don't have any, so I figure as long as I stay away from the store I won't. :dohh: Lol. I'm praying so hard for BFPs for all of us! :bfp:

Should I be worried about not having sore boobs? That seems to be a commonality among MOST of the ladies who get BFPs. They itch a little but there's not any soreness. My back has been hurting for the last week though??

Sore boobs are common during O and AF, but not everybody gets the same symptoms. No need to worry! I'm praying this is it for me! It would be so exciting to announce a new baby for Christmas :)

My boobs aren't sore just my nipples hurt when I touch them, which I've never noticed before so I could just be symptom spotting lol. They (nipples) have been kind of tingly as well and they look larger. I never get sore boobs around my period or O.

That makes me feel a lot better. I guess not everyone gets every symptom. Trying not to symptom spot is like trying not to eat the last fudge brownie. HARD!

I hear that!!! I may be symptom spotting, but I'm being pretty good about not reading too much into them. I just read up about them, and it seems that every symptom has occured with both positive and negative outcome. No matter what I want to believe, the facts are the facts haha. I'm trying to remember what the last tww was like, when I was pregnant. I did have much, except I felt twinges. I don't know if they were in my head, or legit...but I definitely felt them. It was a fluttery sensation and very real.
I wish I had of kept better track of cm, and other things, I also wasn't temping then.
My temperature went up today, but we'll see.... still 4 days to go. I don't have any tests around, so that's a good thing.

Hi ladies....I've been temping this month. Yesterday at 10 dpo it went up, so I was happy. I usually temp at 630am every day.

Today I woke up at 530 and decided to temp while I was awake it was 97.73 (yesterday was 97.77 so a super slight decrease). I woke up again at 7:15 and temped again just to see the difference and it was 98.03. So a big difference from yesterday's.
My question is I know we need to take the first temp, but do you think rigger are accurate? As we know the ones leading up to af are crucial, and I'm so upset with myself for missing 630. Just looking for some opinions I guess.

Sore boobs are common during O and AF, but not everybody gets the same symptoms. No need to worry! I'm praying this is it for me! It would be so exciting to announce a new baby for Christmas :)

I hope that you are able to announce some wonderful Christmas news!! I am hoping for the same kind of announcement as this will be the first time I have got to go home for the holidays in over 3 years!:xmas16:

I hope you are too!!! That would be so wonderful for christmas.

Sunshine --- I don't know about temp thing. I haven't read into it enough to give you an educated opinion. Hope your temps are staying up though! I know that's really important.

I tested this weekend (way to early) because I was in a "mood." I figured a BFP would make me feel a little better. Hahahah, NOPE. I got a BFN, but it's ok because I know it was way too early.

I'm honestly not exactly sure when I ovulated since I don't temp or use an OPK, I'm just going off of an app on my iphone, but I know I can't be more than 9-10DPO today, so testing Friday and Sunday was waaaayyyy to early. I'm not going to test again until at least this coming up weekend, so we shall see what happens. AF is due Friday or Saturday.

Did you ladies have a good weekend? I'm happy for a short week due to the holidays. I'm thinking about taking Wednesday off to make it even shorter.

Oh, and I know this is SS but my DH pointed out to me that I have a super nose these days and I can smell (and gag) at any thing easily. Hopefully that's a good sign because I still don't have sore boobs. I'm also peeing every 5 seconds but my bladder isn't full at all.

Whew, that was a lot!

MrsBThoenen -- 3 years? WOW! I hope you get your BFP :)

nmpjcp2015 -- I am soooo excited about the short week. I am trying to get out early Wednesday to do a little shopping. I started early this year lol. WE put up our Christmas tree last night as well. Blue and silver this year.

I've been using my iPhone app to calculate O also. Not sure how accurate it is, but I haven't really had time to use OPK :( I am so busy with work and school. I can't wait for this semester to be over. I feel like I probably am not getting pregnant due to all the stress. ugh! App says O should've happened yesterday, but I think the app is a day early. I'm feeling it today.

I think I'm around 13 dpo - af is expected tomorrow. My temp was up today, but I think it's from the heat that was pumped in my bedroom lol :(

I am feeling a bit nauseous, but I'm sure it's just nerves. I find this cycle is really getting to me. Mild twinges still, but this is pretty consistent the last week or so, so probably nothing to read into. Just have a sinking feeling af is about to arrive... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->