TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Thanks ladies! Yes Skye I have the day 21 tests this month so next week will head to the doc and see if everything is OK, well as far as those tests go I guess! I took the home FSH test and that came out OK but I know there are loads of other things that could go wrong but one thing at a time!

:hugs: :hugs:

AFM I had my scans done yesterday and everything looked normal. I just felt really relaxed after that. I'll add some photos on my body and give u the link when I figure out how to do it. It looks like a big task to me right now :shrug:

Glad all looked normal on your scan :thumbup: Hoping your pregnancy keeps going from strength to strength :flower:

Never never I managed to add my photos but I'm using the graduates. Anyone wanna see here is the link
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...1st-graduates-come-over-179.html#post11662460

Hi ladies. Thanks for asking. We're doing well so far! :happydance: I've now reached 27wks 2dys and if she were to come now, she'd have a 90% survival rate. Of course we'd like her to go to term. :winkwink:

An update of what we did this past weekend for those who are interested:

This weekend she kicked so hard that Doug was FINALLY able to feel her kick. It was amazing watching them interact with each other. My heart just skips a beat! We also started looking for a minivan. our Santa fe isn't big enough anymore.

This friday we have our sonogram. It's been 5wks so I'm excited to see how our little Amelia is doing. Now that we've gotten this far, I'm starting to breath a bit easier. We purchased a cream colored area rug for her room and cleared it out. Next week we'll make the final payment for her furniture and it will be delivered two weeks later.

People are planning a baby shower for me. It's SO odd. I never imagined I'd get this far. It's just a blessing.

Well, that's the update for now.

MA so pleased another milestone is passed and so happy for you with the news in your spoiler :) 90% survival rate is excellent but I hope Amelia realises that you are a patient lady and she is supposed to go to full term :)

You're story truly inspires me and I hope you don't mind but I have been keeping you, your DH and Amelia in my daily prayers and will continue to do so :flower:

MA so pleased another milestone is passed and so happy for you with the news in your spoiler :) 90% survival rate is excellent but I hope Amelia realises that you are a patient lady and she is supposed to go to full term :)

You're story truly inspires me and I hope you don't mind but I have been keeping you, your DH and Amelia in my daily prayers and will continue to do so :flower:

Aww, how sweet. :hugs::kiss::flower: What an honor. Of course I don't mind at all. I'm actually quite humbled. Thank you.:hugs:

I do try to remember all the ladies on this thread in my prayers :) It makes me feel like I am being of some support as all I can do most of the time is offer prayers and hugs :)

And I love the name you have chosen for your little girl :flower:

Never never I managed to add my photos but I'm using the graduates. Anyone wanna see here is the link
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...1st-graduates-come-over-179.html#post11662460

Skye- I feel like I'm seeing you for the 1st time, you are super cute! Love the bump!!!!

Hi ladies. Thanks for asking. We're doing well so far! :happydance: I've now reached 27wks 2dys and if she were to come now, she'd have a 90% survival rate. Of course we'd like her to go to term. :winkwink:

This weekend she kicked so hard that Doug was FINALLY able to feel her kick. It was amazing watching them interact with each other. My heart just skips a beat! We also started looking for a minivan. our Santa fe isn't big enough anymore.

This friday we have our sonogram. It's been 5wks so I'm excited to see how our little Amelia is doing. Now that we've gotten this far, I'm starting to breath a bit easier. We purchased a cream colored area rug for her room and cleared it out. Next week we'll make the final payment for her furniture and it will be delivered two weeks later.

People are planning a baby shower for me. It's SO odd. I never imagined I'd get this far. It's just a blessing.

So tickled for you!!!!:happydance:

Congratulations to MA for reaching another important milestone with Amelia, it's great news, and you are finally allowing yourself to finish the nursery and look forward to her arrival.

Skye I looked at your pics, I love your little bump, that is very cute!

Happy Auntie I hope you are feeling a bit better and are being kind to yourself, we all have uncharitable thoughts sometimes, so don't condemn yourself for it, you're only human!

Hi to all the other ladies, sorry I haven't mentioned you all by name, but many of you I've talked to on other threads lately, I've had some great laughs lately and most of the discussions have not been remotely TTC related.

AFM I've started going to the gym again, and am focussing on getting fit, all is well. My OH is about to go away again to work for 2 weeks so I'm planning lots of fun stuff during that time and I'm considering not temping next month, hmm I do LOVE a spreadsheet though.

AFM I've started going to the gym again, and am focussing on getting fit, all is well. My OH is about to go away again to work for 2 weeks so I'm planning lots of fun stuff during that time and I'm considering not temping next month, hmm I do LOVE a spreadsheet though.

Like your plan :thumbup:

If you need a spreadsheet but don't want to temp then I can send you my temps every day so you can still have a spreadsheet :laugh2:

Hi Lovely ladies! Sorry I have been away for a bit. welcome to all the new ladies! you will love it here! Dwrgi- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!:cake::cake::headspin::drunk::drunk::juggle::juggle::juggle::fool::fool::fool: Skye- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!:cake::cake:juggle :juggle: :fool::fool: Missy- glad your boss is starting to get the picture!!! You really are my soul sister...my mom & dad were both born in Eastern Europe. I thought, if I were to adopt, I would try from there. Missy- about the in-laws, I can so relate. Dh's cousins are all younger then me and all have kids! There are 5 cousins, 1 of them has 3 kids her & her husband both do not work and live off the system!, Then we have her sister, who thought if she got pregnant her boyfriend would come back to her, he didn't but he did manage to get another girl pregnant at the same time and is now with her. Two other cousins live out of state, one has two kids and got pregnant with both of them when she was in a mental hospital, her brother has 4 kids, 1 he had when he was 16 and 3 with his current wife. Lastly, their half sister that is in her 20's decided that she would look "cute" pregnant. She complains on FB how she is not getting sleep, how much diapers cost and how she hasn't had a girls night out in sooooo long! Right- so all of them, even the ones out of state will be at a family members house for a bbq this Sunday! NO THANKS! Dh told me he doesn't want to go but my MIL keeps calling & calling saying he better be there.:growlmad: It also happens to be our 7 year anniversary and that is not how we want to spend it. Dwrgi,Macwooly, Missy sorry af showed, she should be here for me on Friday. Yay macwooly for dh's s/a results:thumbup: Tigerlily- sorry about your gp's appt. Hope you get all the blood work sorted. Never- omg, omg congrats on your bfp:happydance::happydance: HappyAuntie-glad your feeling better! Purplelou-:hugs: SKYE- YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL WITH YOU BABY BUMP!!!!!!:hugs::hugs: Hope I didn't forget anybody- I'm sure I did...but had quite a few pages to catch up on!:coffee::coffee: Dh and I did go to Malibu for dinner with friends and it was wonderful and beautiful to sit outside and just chill out and talk...oh and drink:haha::haha: Love to you all...have missed you so much!!!!!! xxxxxxx

IMG_2836.jpg This is a homemade cake that I made for the 4th....thought I would share it with you all. It is a yellow pound cake with cream cheese frosting all from scratch. sorry, if the quality of the pic is bad..I spilled a glass of wine on my lap top.....stupid, I know.

View attachment 234347 This is a homemade cake that I made for the 4th....thought I would share it with you all. It is a yellow pound cake with cream cheese frosting all from scratch. sorry, if the quality of the pic is bad..I spilled a glass of wine on my lap top.....stupid, I know.

Oh YUM! Great job. I LOVE cream cheese frosting. I bet everyone just loved it.:thumbup:

View attachment 234347 This is a homemade cake that I made for the 4th....thought I would share it with you all. It is a yellow pound cake with cream cheese frosting all from scratch. sorry, if the quality of the pic is bad..I spilled a glass of wine on my lap top.....stupid, I know.

Oh YUM! Great job. I LOVE cream cheese frosting. I bet everyone just loved it.:thumbup:

Thank you MommysAngel. Your so sweet!!!! Yes, it was very popular. I think it is my new tradition to make it every 4th. :)

Yummy.....How did you do the red and blue bits?

Skye - cute bump!!!!!
Rebekah - your spoiler brought a tear to my eye - that's so lovely!
luvmy - yummy cake!!

Awwww your adorable!!!!

Yea for the great update!!! Thats fantastic news!! And how exciting that Doug was able to feel her kick!!

MA - how wonderful that doug was able to feel Amelia's kick!! :hugs:

skye - you are beautiful with a bump to match!! :flower:

luvmydoggies - have missed you too!! :hugs: I hope you get to spend your anniversary in a way that YOU want to!!

hope everyone is doing well! :hugs: and :dust: for you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->