TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Gosh, Butterfly, keeping everything crossed for you! If you're on day 25, still early to test for a positive! Fingers crossed it is your month!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aw thanks ladies, getting twinges now today, should stop SS lol! Go between being positive then when negative thinking I will look next at overseas adoption so that makes me feel happier :)

Well I go away for 3 days and soooo much to catch up on so sorry for anyone I miss :)

Tigerlily - glad you have found some support from other ladies in your situation and praying if you DH has another SA the result give more hope :hugs:

Dwgri - your holiday plans sound fab :thumbup:

Lava - sending more prayers that your twins continue to go from strength to strength :flower:

Skye - hope all is going well with your pregnancy and continues to go from strength to strength :flower:

HA & Padbrat - some :hugs::hugs: for you lurking ladies :hugs:

OMM - hope you have a fabulous camping holiday and don't come back with a sore neck :flower:

MA - keeping you, Doug & Amelia in my prayers and that Amelia stays comfy in her mummy till full term :flower:

Butterfly - really hoping this is your cycle :dust:

Hello to the new ladies :hi: Hope you don't wait too long for your BFPs :dust:

AFM back from a lovely 3 days in North Wales celebrating my 4th wedding anniversary with DH. Just the break we needed. Monday we see our GP and hopefully get our referral to an FS. AF is due 29 Jul to 1 Aug (FF keeps changing it's mind) so hoping she leaves me alone. But I'm not testing till 5 August if she doesn't arrive as that day is the anniversary of my older sister's death & my dad's death so hoping to have something to smile on instead of the usual tears I try not to have :)

Well I go away for 3 days and soooo much to catch up on so sorry for anyone I miss :)

Tigerlily - glad you have found some support from other ladies in your situation and praying if you DH has another SA the result give more hope :hugs:

Dwgri - your holiday plans sound fab :thumbup:

Lava - sending more prayers that your twins continue to go from strength to strength :flower:

Skye - hope all is going well with your pregnancy and continues to go from strength to strength :flower:

HA & Padbrat - some :hugs::hugs: for you lurking ladies :hugs:

OMM - hope you have a fabulous camping holiday and don't come back with a sore neck :flower:

MA - keeping you, Doug & Amelia in my prayers and that Amelia stays comfy in her mummy till full term :flower:

Butterfly - really hoping this is your cycle :dust:

Hello to the new ladies :hi: Hope you don't wait too long for your BFPs :dust:

AFM back from a lovely 3 days in North Wales celebrating my 4th wedding anniversary with DH. Just the break we needed. Monday we see our GP and hopefully get our referral to an FS. AF is due 29 Jul to 1 Aug (FF keeps changing it's mind) so hoping she leaves me alone. But I'm not testing till 5 August if she doesn't arrive as that day is the anniversary of my older sister's death & my dad's death so hoping to have something to smile on instead of the usual tears I try not to have :)

Glad you had good time in N Wales-where did you go to? I went to college in Bangor (Bang-her, hee hee) and love that part of the world!

Also, really good luck for your appointment with your GP. Go with your gut instincts, and don't leave feeling that you're not happy with anything that was discussed or decided!

Let's hope that AF doesn't show at all! Vile evil hag bag!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend!
xx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:xx

Hey ladies - just popping out of lurkdom to share a funny video with you. Enjoy!

[youtube]kZXf_PkU9QU[/youtube]

If not anything else, at least we can all identify and see that we are not alone!!!

Hope everybody is having a good day!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dwrgi - we went to Llangollen and loved it :) We even looked a properties in the area as DH's job may be changing a little and if so then Llangollen would be a better place to live for his work.

HA - loved the video and that plus this fab site definitely make me feel like I'm not alone in TTC :)

Lava - good luck with your appt (which I think is tomorrow?!)

Macwooley - same to you - good luck with your appt - although I am hopeful you won't need it!

Ha - hahaha - love the video!

FM - love your new picture - you look fab!!

OMM - hope you had a lovely camping trip!

Skye - when do you have your next scan - must be soon ?!

Butterfly - Im keeping everything crossed that the symptoms you are not spotting, are hopeful ones!

padbrat - Hi and :hugs: if you are lurking

never - how are you doing?

Twinkle - not long till your next appt either - how are you doing??

NMG - Hi!!

Dwrgi - good luck with the treatment - may it bring you no side effects whatsoever and a BFP!!!!!!

Im sure Im forgetting people - big :hugs: if it's you Im missing.

afm - well no :witch: an another BFN yesterday - I guess this is just a longer cyle than last month - sigh.

Lava - good luck with your appt (which I think is tomorrow?!)

Macwooley - same to you - good luck with your appt - although I am hopeful you won't need it!

Ha - hahaha - love the video!

FM - love your new picture - you look fab!!

OMM - hope you had a lovely camping trip!

Skye - when do you have your next scan - must be soon ?!

Butterfly - Im keeping everything crossed that the symptoms you are not spotting, are hopeful ones!

padbrat - Hi and :hugs: if you are lurking

never - how are you doing?

Twinkle - not long till your next appt either - how are you doing??

NMG - Hi!!

Dwrgi - good luck with the treatment - may it bring you no side effects whatsoever and a BFP!!!!!!

Im sure Im forgetting people - big :hugs: if it's you Im missing.

afm - well no :witch: an another BFN yesterday - I guess this is just a longer cyle than last month - sigh.

Hang on in there! Chart looks v good particularly dip in temp then rise!!! However, get on Whatevers Wagon until you get either a BFP or AF (boo hisss)-nothing worse than convincing yourself that symptoms ARE pregnancy and then dreaded witch comes. I have done that soooooooo many times, and it just kills. So, Whatevers (but cautiously optimistic!!!!).

Big :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello everyone! I’m a little behind, so just catching up. Hopefully everyone is having a great weekend.

Onmymind, Congrats on your vacation! I’m so jealous, I need a vacation.
Congrats on your twins, lavalux! Thanks for the encouragement.

Dhime, I’ve been not trying not preventing (NTNP) these past 2 months, but if I don’t get pregnant this month I plan on pulling out the thermometer and start charting.

Macwooly, welcome back from your anniversary vacation. Hopefully we will see a BFP from you.

HappyAuntie, Loved the video! So cute!

AFM, I’ve been having these weird cramps near my ovaries off and on for the past few days and my eye has been twitching. I don’t know if these are symptoms or I’m just crazy.

Peanut butter - hahahaha!!!

I'm trying to lose 10lbs in the next 2 weeks - so I've started to do the 30 day Shred with Gillian Michaels - she's a nightmare woman!!!

I'm trying to lose 10lbs in the next 2 weeks - so I've started to do the 30 day Shred with Gillian Michaels - she's a nightmare woman!!!

I've got that one but haven't been game enough to put it on the DVD player yet, that chick is hardcore.

She's the woman who a trainer on US Biggest Loser isn't she?

Good luck and I'm sure you'll shift those 10lbs :thumbup:

yep that's her - she shouts things like - 'You don't get these abs for free', 'It should be burning by now, that's the price you pay' and 'There's no modification for jumping jacks - I have 400lb clients who can do these'

I was on the floor by the end!!

yep that's her - she shouts things like - 'You don't get these abs for free', 'It should be burning by now, that's the price you pay' and 'There's no modification for jumping jacks - I have 400lb clients who can do these'

I was on the floor by the end!!

We're talking about her on the exercise thread - she's 37 and is adopting a child as doesn't want pregnancy to spoil her body:wacko:

Wow! That a huge weight loss. Does it come with a diet plan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->