TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Butterfly, It’s ok to be selfish especially with all that you have going on. You are going through a lot I hope things start to work out for you. :hugs:

Newmarriedgal, I hope the heat doesn’t get the best of you. Your mother doesn’t sound very nice or supportive. Good grief! Is she like that all the time?

Purplelou, Sorry about AF and the spots!

Lavalux, I’m glad your scan went well. Praying for excellent test results.

Northstar, Those cupcakes in your avatar look so good. I’m trying to loose about 15lbs. I’m using myfitnesspal to track calories and exercise.

Must be the month for it - I've had a teenage type AF this time too - bad cramps & loads of spots! I never really suffred with spots when I was a teenager, plus while poking one in the mirror I spotted a grey hair in my fringe - less than impressed!!!

NMG, ignore what your mum's negative crtics, sweety. Sometimes mum's forget whose life their leading unfortunately. You have a loving DH and that's what is important. Everyone gets a babyshower and why not? You can have it after the 20 weeks scan to be on the safe side. You would know if the baby is a boy or a girl by than. Are you plannning to find out?

Purplelou,, Butterfly and Twinks BOOOh for the painful, annoying, teenage witches. As if the appearance itself isn't enough.

BTW Twinky is that the first ever you spotted? U lucky girl. My hair has been greying since I'm 20 and have a headful of it. Haven't seen my own hair colour more than a cm since uni :haha: A nice highlighting might be very chic and hide away your worries. :kiss::kiss:

Debs and FM :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: keep us posted girls xx

Northstar, your avatar looks yummy. :kiss: Mb I can go and get some cake to wolf on.

Lava, Yeaaaaahhh!!! I am really curious about you little sweeties as everyonelse. Were they 2 different sacs? I wonder if one would be a girl and one a boy :winkwink: Sooo cuute. Do they have a "Don't try this at home" sign in your class. Hahahahahhahaa! Don't wanna be in your Dh's shoes after your classes.

Ceedee good luck with the weight loss. No drooling over sweets for u!!! Too tempting.

Macwooly how's it going hon? U are toward the end of the cycle as well. Good luck xx

Hello ladies :hi:

Skye thank you for your post the other day about changing GPs during TTC & testing. Thankfully it would be about 18 months plus that DH's job may require us to move so hopefully by then I should have a good idea of where I stand with my fertility and testing.

NMG - please ignore your mother :hugs: We can throw you a cyber shower on here :)

Lava - hoping the twins aren't making their mummy feel too unwell and aren't causing you worry :flower:

HA and Padbrat sending some :hugs: for you both :hugs:

Butterfly - so sorry the witch got you :hugs: I really have nothing to add as Skye gave you such fabulous advice :hugs:

MA - hope Amelia is behaving and praying she stays snug till term :flow:

Sorry everyone but my brain is a little all over the shop so can't reply to ever post and if I missed anyone sorry but :hugs: to all :hugs:

AFM unfortunately my FIL has gone back into hospital last night after suffering a stroke :( He was in about 8 days ago having suffered 3 mini strokes so we are really worried for him :( But he's keeping his sense of humour and we're keeping him in our prayers.

On other news I saw the GP yesterday and didn't get the referral to an FS I had hoped for :( The health authority which would cover my fees will not allow anyone to be referred with a BMI over 35 and mine currently is :(

So I need to drop 20kg (44lb) and once that is done my GP will refer me. I have looked at private but the clinic I really want to go to needs a GP refer and also have a BMI restriction :(

But the GP said if I can lose the weight by the end of October she can get me referred so an FS sees me before the end of the year :)

But she did discuss DH's SA results and I had got it wrong and it's better than I thought :) His count is in the normal range :happydance: His motility is normal to good and his forward swimmers and fast swimmers are in the good range :happydance: His morphology is 3% and the normal is 4% or above but she says I should not be worried. But she is impressed at the improvement there has been in his SA :)

So last Monday I started at a slimming club and in the first week I have lost 4.5lb :happydance: I am making sure I am being healthy whilst losing the weight and I am determined it will stay off when it comes off but I am a woman on a mission so I will shift the 44lb and I pray that I get my BFP once it's off so I don't need the FS referral :)

AF is due Friday and I won't be surprised if she visits. I've really had such a whatever cycle ensuring we celebrated DH's birthday and our anniversary so if she arrives I won't be too upset and at least I'll be out of the dreaded 2WW :)

NMG, ignore what your mum's negative crtics, sweety. Sometimes mum's forget whose life their leading unfortunately. You have a loving DH and that's what is important. Everyone gets a babyshower and why not? You can have it after the 20 weeks scan to be on the safe side. You would know if the baby is a boy or a girl by than. Are you plannning to find out?

Purplelou,, Butterfly and Twinks BOOOh for the painful, annoying, teenage witches. As if the appearance itself isn't enough.

BTW Twinky is that the first ever you spotted? U lucky girl. My hair has been greying since I'm 20 and have a headful of it. Haven't seen my own hair colour more than a cm since uni :haha: A nice highlighting might be very chic and hide away your worries. :kiss::kiss:

Northstar, your avatar looks yummy. :kiss: Mb I can go and get some cake to wolf on.

Lava, Yeaaaaahhh!!! I am really curious about you little sweeties as everyonelse. Were they 2 different sacs? I wonder if one would be a girl and one a boy :winkwink: Sooo cuute. Do they have a "Don't try this at home" sign in your class. Hahahahahhahaa! Don't wanna be in your Dh's shoes after your classes.

Ceedee good luck with the weight loss. No drooling over sweets for u!!! Too tempting.

Macwooly how's it going hon? U are toward the end of the cycle as well. Good luck xx

No it's not the first although I did only find my first one about 3 or 4 months ago. My Mum only really started to go grey properley in her 50s and at 65 she's still got a lot of black hair amongst the grey. I'm hoping I take after her!

No it's not the first although I did only find my first one about 3 or 4 months ago. My Mum only really started to go grey properley in her 50s and at 65 she's still got a lot of black hair amongst the grey. I'm hoping I take after her!

I am jealous I've been dealing with grey hairs since I was 25 :wacko:

Hi Ladies - first thank you for all wishes and dust - I think my body is playing tricks, after a bit of very half hearted spotting - its all stopped after an hour or so.... I guess this is not CD1 afterall. never mind

Twinkle and skye - as for grey hair - I have loads!!! Ive been dying my hair since I was about 17, early grey runs in my mom's family, I used to pull them out until I realised Id soon be totally bald if I carried on lol!

macwooly - you must be so worried about your FIL - I wish him better! sorry about your GP appt, it must be disappointing to not have the referral you need, but good on you for being so determined to loose weight!! Go wooly :happydance: go wooly:happydance: go wooly:happydance:

NMG - I am sorry that your mum is not being as supportive as she could be. you can have a shower if you want one, I would most definetely come and play games and bring pressies if I wasn't so far away xxx

Dwrgi - have you started your meds now?? how are you feeling on them??

CeeDee - what is myfitnesspal - it sounds interesting! I have started a heavy on the fruit diet, my own invention, where i am replacing most of breakfast and luch with lots of yummy fruit - so hopefully that will help. I just need to find some motivation and then maybe Ill start using my stepper again.

Northstar - thanks for that tip about the EPO - I will keep it in mind. think I will have to be spotty for a bit though since my cycles are really all over the place, adding something else into the mix might confuse the issue more. I wonder if evening primose oil works if you apply it to the skin????

HA, FM, Pradbrat, MA, vittori and Never - big hugs ladies xx

lava - we are all so excited to hear more about your scan - hope you are feeling good.

butterfly - Im so glad the ladies here have been able to give you some great advice - Im hoping it makes you more hopeful xx

tigerlilly - if you are lurking - you probably already saw this it, but there is quite a big thread in LTTTC dealing with your exact issue :hugs:

all you other lovely ladies - big hugs to you xxx

Hi ladies!!! I am back from my camping trip, we had a good time but omg was it hot during the day, and really bad storms at night lol. I am glad to be home in the AC again lol.

I need to catch up with you ladies, and i will do so a bit later, i am trying to get things cleaned and laundry done.

Oh and one weird thing, still no AF, she should have been here saturday, i kept putting a pad on because it felt like she would be here any min, last night right before i went to bed i had some really light pink, i thought ok this is it, got up this morning and just a little brown, and nothing since. I tested last night and bfn, i had my doctors appt today for my thyroid check, and i told him he said "You could be preggo" and i said i took a test last night and it was negative, and he said it could be too early so he had me do a blood hcg test. I tell you if it came out positive it would shock the crap out of me!!!! I guess all i can do is wait and see what happens. Two weird things for me though, my boobies are still tender, and normally a day or so before af they stop hurting, and my blood pressure was really low for me, normally i end up being about 130 over 94 (I get a little wound up about doctors, and for some reason the mornings for me are always higher) and today it was 114 over 80!!! I know that low blood pressure can be a sign of pg. I refuse to get my hopes up, i just wish i knew what was going on, like i told him, i have NEVER missed a period. OK off to get some stuff done, i will keep you updated on what happens, i am just scared, what if its menopause starting!!

OMM - welcome home!! and I will keep everything crossed for you so you don't even have to think about it!!! :hugs:

OMM keeping all crossed for you :dust: Glad you had a nice time camping wish the weather had been a bit more to your suiting :)

OMG Chris I'm blowing with all my lungs the fairy dust your way. Pls, pls pls God let her have a BFP. xxxx

OMM have my fingers crossed for you, hope you get some great news.

:hugs: Thanks so much ladies, i really appreciate the prayers and well wishes, i just wish i knew what was going on, its so weird, i just went to the bathroom and was (Sorry for the TMI) pushing a bit if you know what i mean, and when i wiped had a bit more light pink on the tip, and now its gone again. So weird, i have never had a cycle like this, i guess what worries me is that all my other pg i always got a bfp before af was due, so why now when i am 3 days late would it not show up?

OMG Chris I'm blowing with all my lungs the fairy dust your way. Pls, pls pls God let her have a BFP. xxxx

Awwww this just made me smile from ear to ear, i can feel the breeze and i feel the fairy dust landing on me!!

Holy crap omm,I am shaking with excitement reading your post I want this for u so so much ,please god be good ,am praying so hard for you Hun,love always ,keep us posted,I won't be able to sleep,lol,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Holy crap omm,I am shaking with excitement reading your post I want this for u so so much ,please god be good ,am praying so hard for you Hun,love always ,keep us posted,I won't be able to sleep,lol,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh honey thank you so much, i just cant even find the words your going to make me cry with this. I will keep you posted, and i love you too hon.

OMM,
I just prayed for you and asked God to bless you with a BFP and for a sticky baby bean for you to keep! Please keep us posted! Breathe in all that baby dust coming your way!

NMG,
I'm so sorry your mom isn't supportive. I'm sure one of your girlfriends will host a shower tor you. You just focus on taking care of yourself and that baby and let your DH pamper you a bit.

Still waiting for results and hoping they are reassuring. The closer I get to announcing my news for.family & friends, the more scared I become that something will happen. Skye, to answer your.question, the babies are in their own sac with their own placenta so they are fraternal. If we are lucky we will have a boy & girl. But, it will be a miracle if I just have 2 healthy babies.

I'm not feeling great tonight but will try to catch up with all of you soon. ;)

Ladies I have been lurking and reading :hugs:

OMM...fingers crossed :dust:

Purple, twinkle, butterfly...sorry the hag got you :hugs:

Skye and lava...glad all is well for guys :hugs:

NS...could eat those cakes in your avatar :haha:

Wooly...hopefuls FIL gets well soon :hugs:

Sorry if I've missed anyone.

AFM, my symptoms upped and left and have not one back for the last nine days. I know symptoms come and go, I also know they go completely with a MMC. I had more symptoms with my last pregnancy and we know what happened there. I haven scan on Friday morning where in my heart of hearts, know they will be uttering those horrible words "I'm sorry"

I really don't feel up to having positivity and false hope so could you please just send me the strength to get through the next few days and beyond.

Love and :dust: to all :hugs:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back