TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

OMG OMG OMG OMG Purp...... saw the spoiler..... OMG OMG frikkin well done huni!!

Padbrat, fantastic news!!!! I am so excited for you!!! I am sending you a ton of sticky dust, so you have it on hand when you get your bfp!!!! :hugs:

Ugh, my sandwich just did not taste good, so i chucked it in the bin, so my lunch consisted of some Chili Cheese Frito's and a Hershey's bar ahhhhhhhh im sorry i could not resist the chocolate!!!! LOL

Very excited at your news padbrat, sending loads of :dust: your way for october, if I want anyone to get a BFP it is you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh my goodness, I wish I could hug all of you right now.

Never, darling, I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through and I wish there was something I could say that would ease the pain, but you're in my thoughts and I'm sending you huge, squishie :hugs:

HA, I'm hope, hope HOPING that all will be well. I'm crossing everything, those numbers HAVE to be good, I so want you to have the sticky bean that you deserve. Monster :hugs:

Madrid was 'Scorchio' and, I can't quite believe I'm actually going to type this.. but the Pope nearly ruined our weekend! We had no idea he would be there.. someone remind me to check his schedule the next time I travel.

Much love, :hugs: and :dust: to all you gorgeous ladies.

C xx

Padbrat sending loads of :dust: for October

Tigerlily glad you had a nice holiday :)

Hello Everybody! How are you all???

FM-Hunni! I am sending you huge tonnes of good luck that you've caught your little bean! Take it easy over the next few days, and get as much relaxation in as you can! I am also hoping that you won't be bothered by the hurricane, it sounds really dreadful. Am thinking of you hun! :friends:

Padbrat-LOVELY to hear from you hun, and absolutely fabulous news on the egg donor! The Cyprus doc sounds so supportive, and so helpful. Why is our NHS so blinking awkward???? Do as much research as you can now hun, and we shall be here to support you when the time comes! I am completely 'made up' for you! Huge :hugs::hugs:!

HA-oh, the waiting. What a bore. You are right, you just want to know eitherf way. I know exactly how you feel when I was left counting hcg numbers myself a few years ago. A horrible experience. Just a little bit longer now! Plenty of Colin and lots of milk shakes-you deserve spoiling!! :hugs::hugs:

Tigerlily-what have you been up to?!!! Ooh, that pontiff has a cheek visting Madrid when you were there-I don't know!

Lots and lots of love to everybody on here! Hope you're all okay girls?!
:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

Wow, lots of earthquakes all of a sudden, they had one in Colorado, yesterday, and now one in Washington DC today, weird, and Chicago sits right in the middle of them lol.

We've made it to 700 pages!!!

Congratulations girls!!
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::hugs2::hugs2::hugs2::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Yay! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::laundry::crib::iron::dishes::hangwashing:

Was just checking to where I joined and it was about page 460 lol so I'm not even on half of this thread yet!

Bleugh - coughing too much to sleep - finished my book so at 5.24 I'm about to play a hidden object game on my laptop - hope it makes me sleepy!

The news feed on my home page says Irene is losing strength over the caribbean - hope that means she's blown out by the time she reaches the mainland!

twinkle - I hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

woohoo for 700 pages :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi guys! How are you all? I really hope that Irene has run out of steam!! Thinking of my American friends, particularly FM!

I've just got back from EC and writing this in bed. Have got a bad belly, similar to period pain, and have been told to have bed rest, so am taking that literally!!

Can't say that I'm over the moon girls, as in one ovary there were NO eggs, and in the other, they found TWO eggs, so that's my lot. I was hoping I would get 5. My FS was optimistic and said they looked good and it was better than none (do some people actually have NO eggs when they go for IVF?), but I'm not naive enough to think that a low number like this will result in a pregnancy, so feel quite upset. Devastated is actually the word. I know it's quality and not quantity, but I guess you hope for A quantity to give you a fighting chance.

The other thing is that my BF (who I cut contact with because she is preggers, and I couldn't bear to hear her stories of PG) has just had her second baby, a little boy, three days ago. I think wound and salt comes to mind. It's just so unfair.

Anyway, I am trying to be strong, but really don't feel like it any more. I'm going to get some rest and might write more later after the FS rings me.

Lots of love to you all, :flower:
Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys! How are you all? I really hope that Irene has run out of steam!! Thinking of my American friends, particularly FM!

I've just got back from EC and writing this in bed. Have got a bad belly, similar to period pain, and have been told to have bed rest, so am taking that literally!!

Can't say that I'm over the moon girls, as in one ovary there were NO eggs, and in the other, they found TWO eggs, so that's my lot. I was hoping I would get 5. My FS was optimistic and said they looked good and it was better than none (do some people actually have NO eggs when they go for IVF?), but I'm not naive enough to think that a low number like this will result in a pregnancy, so feel quite upset. Devastated is actually the word. I know it's quality and not quantity, but I guess you hope for A quantity to give you a fighting chance.

The other thing is that my BF (who I cut contact with because she is preggers, and I couldn't bear to hear her stories of PG) has just had her second baby, a little boy, three days ago. I think wound and salt comes to mind. It's just so unfair.

Anyway, I am trying to be strong, but really don't feel like it any more. I'm going to get some rest and might write more later after the FS rings me.

Lots of love to you all, :flower:
Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs::hugs:

Praying that both eggs fertilise and are the start of a very sticky BFP which goes to full term :dust:

Dwrgi,hope this is the start of a successful journey for you ,keeping everything fixed for you,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Dwrgi. I guess it is one step at a time. You have 2 eggs, that is great news, that is a fighting chance so you are in no way out although I can understand that you might be disappointed in that number but if the FS said they looked good then I will be optimistic for you and praying that they both (or even one) gets fertilised overnight and then you are still in with a good chance :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->