TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Hi guys,

To Purple, Lava, Skyyyyyyyyyyye, Pad, Carole, Twinkle, NorthStar, Butterfly, FM, Missy, Never, OMM, Manuiti, Dodger, JDonn, Madeline, Macwooly, Praying, and anybody else I may have missed-

You are ALL terrific women and have given me such support and love and friendship over the past year. I don't know what I would have done without this thread keeping me sane and making me laugh. So, I would like to say thank you to you all-it means such a lot to me.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a chance to rest and relax and to find some happiness and peace. You are all amazing women, and you all deserve to have what you want more than anything-so that is my wish to my very special friends, for us all to have a family of our own in 2012.

Have a very merry Christmas, and a very happy new year.

Lots and lots of love,
Amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:xmas2::xmas2::xmas2::xmas4::xmas4::xmas6::xmas6::xmas6::xmas5::xmas5::xmas5::xmas3::xmas3::xmas3::xmas8::xmas10::xmas9::xmas12::xmas14::xmas16::xmas19::xmas20::xmas23::xmas12::xmas12::xmas12::xmas12::xmas12::xmas7:

:xmas16: Merry Christmas to you lovely ladies and your families :xmas6:
May all of us have a baby in our arms next Christmas :blue::pink:

Hey Giiirls,
:xmas6::xmas6::xmas6::xmas9::xmas9::xmas10::xmas10::xmas10::xmas3::xmas3::xmas3::xmas7::xmas7:
Hope you are all snug and happy with loved ones. Butterfly I hope your loved ones would manage warm your heart while having you on a shared meter :)))
Neversaynever hope this one is the xmass present, your super sticky bean who is given to you by Santa :hugs:
I love you all and wishing you the very best for this xmass. Hope you all would have a little magical sticky bean this year. :hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

HI Ladies, Happy Christmas xxxxxx :xmas12::xmas6::xmas6:
Just a very quick one as I am digesting my lovely dinner!!

Hope you are all having a fab day :xmas16::xmas16::xmas16:

enjoy the rest of the day:xmas9::xmas9::xmas9:

afm - Santa brought me an unwanted gift today - the dreaded AF:xmas21::xmas21: so here's hoping 2012is a better year (for us all)

Big Loves

Lou xx

HI Ladies, Happy Christmas xxxxxx :xmas12::xmas6::xmas6:
Just a very quick one as I am digesting my lovely dinner!!

Hope you are all having a fab day :xmas16::xmas16::xmas16:

enjoy the rest of the day:xmas9::xmas9::xmas9:

afm - Santa brought me an unwanted gift today - the dreaded AF:xmas21::xmas21: so here's hoping 2012is a better year (for us all)

Big Loves

Lou xx

My period arrived too, so that makes me, you and Missy T. Dratted thing. But, girls, onwards and upwards we go!!!

Merry Xmas Lou, hope you're having a lovely day!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dwrgi - Thanks hun and big :hugs: to you too and for Missy. there is of course a small benefit. I am allowing myself wine and also soft cheeses - Mmmmmm Brie :) 2012 - it's the year for us all.

How is everyone doing? are you all having a nice time with your families/friends? huge :hugs: and kisses to you all xxxxx

Hugs to all of you who got visit from the old :witch: hope you still had a great christmas :xmas9:

I had wonderful christmas, nothing exeptional happened but just realised how truly blessed I am to be able to spend christmas with my family and the closest ones are here with us. So happy my mom kicked cancers ass and is doing so good now :cloud9: Totally got teary eyed when everyone left to go home..

Oh and I did have a little convo with dh this morning about his SA. That it is very important that he goes and gives it that we can get into whats next. He didnt say exact dates etc. when he'd do that but I suggested it to be in January anyhow. But he did say that he does want get help for us and wants to have a "little brother or sister" for our little yorkie :kiss:
Well, hopefully next month we'll be over this issue and moving on to next step!

Totally selfish post warning ---

I got a letter in the mail today from the local women's hospital congratulating me on the newest member of my family and offering me a free first aid kit to keep my little one safe.

:saywhat:

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun:
:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I cried so hard that I almost vomited, and I burst a bunch of tiny blood vessels all around my eyes.

I have already initiated the formal complaint process at the hospital, but Lord have mercy on me!! I am absolutely gutted. My heart has been trampled on the ground by a faceless database at a hospital. I don't even know what to do next. There is nothing that can make this better. There is no apology that can make amends a fuck-up like this. I want to curl up in a ball and stay there for a week, and I can't because of stupid travel plans. I only barely felt like celebrating Christmas before this happened; I sure has hell don't want to celebrate anything now.

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Honey,

I am so sorry that those senseless people caused you pain. That is so insensitive and unempathetic. :hugs::hugs: Sending you lots and lots of hugs

Asryellah - we have a Jack russell Terrier cross - he is low to the ground so that makes collecting a pee sample very interesting lol! - I love Yorkies - they are soooo cute!! have you cracked the whip with DH and his SA??? :winkwink:

and Twinks - I cannot even imagine trying to catch a sample from a cat Lmao!!!! :haha:

How is everyone doing today??

we may need to reform our "rolling up sleeves " brigade to go and sort out HA's hospital staff!!

Dwrgi - I love your avatar - is that one of yours?? if so it must have been last year (because of the snow??) Huskies are just so beautiful!

Butterfly - Ill second you on that = AF - STAY AWAY!!!!!!

Missy - Big :hugs: to you, I am intersted in the Chinese medicine you mention in your Siggy, have you started in yet. Is it in the form of pills, or do you have to deal with leaves and bits of bark (ive seen the chinese medicine shop near us and it looks a lot like loads of wood and stuff!)

Never - thinking of you and wondering how you are :hugs:

Northstar - are you back in the UK now or are you still in some lovely part of Europe??

Jdonn - How are you doing today?? :flower:

FM - :hi: hoping you are ok :flower:

big :hugs: for Pad and Omm - hope you ladies are ok.

Praying - thinking of you and hoping you are still feeling positive :)

and in case they are lurking --- :hugs: for keekee and wooly (I miss you!)

ok.... Im missing someone, Ill have to read back and try to fingure out who :wacko:

afm - still busy today, decorating and getting mum and dad registered with a new GP and taking them to do a "big shop" ready for next week. (sorry I realised I go on about all this a lot lately !) Cbfm still says "high" temp still up but M has started to flash, so AF is likely to be here soon :( but never mind - 2012 is going to be THE year for us all (I have decided!!)

Purple,
I'm doing well. I had a great Christmas. I'm going at this thing head on in January. Hopefully my RE and I can come up with the next step. I am so ready for this journey to be over

Hey Ladies just wanted to drop by quickly before I head out to work this morning and say I hope you are all having a great festive season with your friends and family. I took Christmas and Boxing Day off and totally chilled out and ate far too much but I loved every minute of it. Now back to normal at work and then I fly home next Thursday to see my Mum for a week.

Enjoy the rest of your time off and hope to catch up properly later after work.

Have a great day x x

Aw Carole, excited to see that you are having a girl :pink: and calling her Zara - that was what I was going to call mine if I had one :thumbup::flower::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aw Carole, excited to see that you are having a girl :pink: and calling her Zara - that was what I was going to call mine if I had one :thumbup::flower::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Butterfly I am so excited as although I am VERY grateful to be pregnant if I am completely honest I did lean towards a girl as my preference. We also chose the name Zara as it translates in both our worlds of Middle East and UK and seeing as she will be born and hopefully live in Bahrain for quite a few years we wanted her to always have something that was part of that culture.

How are things with you honey? Hope Christmas was not too stressful for you, I always found it a bit too much back home to be honest being pulled in all directions trying to visit so many people to keep the peace. I was always exhausted at the end of the break:haha:

I hope that 2012 brings you some welcome surprises :hugs:

Thanks Butterfly I am so excited as although I am VERY grateful to be pregnant if I am completely honest I did lean towards a girl as my preference. We also chose the name Zara as it translates in both our worlds of Middle East and UK and seeing as she will be born and hopefully live in Bahrain for quite a few years we wanted her to always have something that was part of that culture.

How are things with you honey? Hope Christmas was not too stressful for you, I always found it a bit too much back home to be honest being pulled in all directions trying to visit so many people to keep the peace. I was always exhausted at the end of the break:haha:

I hope that 2012 brings you some welcome surprises :hugs:

Aw thanks hon. Maybe it was the middle east influence too that led me to choose that name, but like you say, it's very European too - perfect :hugs:

Christmas was good thanks, not as stressful as the build up lol but yes, loved the time when I could just go down to the beach with a turkey sandwich!

Back home now and decorating my house, hope to put it up for sale in January and then buy somewhere to do up. Have a month in Dubai in Feb - am so looking forward to the sun :happydance:

:hugs::hugs:

Hey all...

I am with the Xmas AF girls... mine arrived too! Bah humbug!

How are we lovely ladies... Dwrgi you blooming well had me in tears!

I struggled a little over Xmas... my Sis's friend popped by and her Hubby happily annouced she was 4 week preggers.... huh.. 4 weeks and you are telling ppl.... then I thought I am just a bitter old hag, wish I could annouce anything... but can't. Nowt to annouce lol....

Carole I think Zara is an amazing name!

How are all the Mums to be... not long now Skye!

ROLL ON 2012 for all of us who have had crappppyyy news thrown at us in 2011....

^can't believe ppl who have the nerves to tell about their pregnancy to ppl when they're 4 weeks!!! I will wait untill after few ultrasounds before I'd tell anyone, well the most closest ones is different issue, but you know what I mean.

See, I kinda did have a positive sound to what I wrote so it means that I WILL get preggo this becoming year with all you ladies :)

Carole - I agree, Zara's a gorgeous name. :thumbup:

Padbrat - sorry AF got you as well. :growlmad: And don't feel bad about the way you felt, I think we all do it from time to time. We're entitled to feel that it's unfair at times, because...well... it is. Anyway, big :hugs: and here's hoping that 2012 is going to be the year for all of us.

xxx

Thanks ladies for all you kind words about our choice of name, it means so much to me:hugs:

Sorry for all those ladies who the dreaded witch got this festive season, it totally sucks when she shows up. I pray that she stays away for you all this month and you get your BFP's.

Prad I completely understand you feeling upset to hear the news of that other lady's BFP and for godsakes are they crazy telling people that early. Sadly we both know from experience that anything can happen first Tri and it is easier to deal with if nobody knows. Some people are just insensitive to others in this situation and can't understand how painful it can be for us. Praying that things go your way in 2012, you never know honey miracles do happen and normally when you least expect them to:hugs:

Busy day ahead at work for me as Board Meeting so things go crazy here, expecting a late one but thank god I have my trip home next Thursday to look forward to as I so ready for a weeks break.

Take care and catch up with you all later :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->