TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Hi ladies, am not 35 but 34 :xmas4:and ttc. Believe it or not never tried until last cycle so am now 7dpo and no signs and all I've got so far BFN :(. All the best wishes for all ttc..Would love to join this thread for supports... lots of love Sara xx

Welcome to our little lovely corner of BNB!!!!! 7dpo is still early so don't give up yet.

Hi Ladies,

I'll make this a short one today as I am so tired. Been at mum and dad's all day decorating and unpacking etc. Nothing new from me really on the TTC front, just waiting for blinking AF to arrive. which I am sure will happen Bah!!!!

Hi and welcome to Asryellah, sara and Jdonn - I hope your stay here is short and that you get your BFP soon!

Big :hugs: to Missy - this is so hard!! I hope you can enjoy some of the festive season and not feel too low :hugs: and yes, do whatever you need to do to keep your sanity!

Butterfly - lol @ pooh hugs! although it doesn't sound quite right hehehe :hugs:

Skye & Lava & Carol and Titi - Big loving mommy :hugs: to you ladies! Hope you are all doing well :)

HA - Big :hugs: just because - How did your candy turn out??

Dwrgi - how are you, you fab lady you! :hugs: :hugs:

Twinkle - 4 sleeps to go, although I am imagining you are already busy with all the festivities. Hopefully you get some time to relax :hugs:

Manuiti - haven't seen you in a few days - hope you are ok?

Praying - so happy to hear from you and see you are feeling better, :hugs: for you xx

Dodger - I am keeping everything crossed for you, I really really this is it for you!! :hugs:

FM - :hugs: to you, not long to wait till the adoption process starts then? Good luck!! please keep us updated!

Big loves and :hugs: to Omm and Pad - I hope you ladies are lurking and doing ok?

now :hugs: for anyone Ive missed - so sorry If that's you.....It's been a long day

I just hope it's not all for nothing.

I appreciate the response(S). It's so hard to descibe what's happening and actually have people understand what I'm going thru. Seems everyone around me gets pregnant when the wind blows. ****NOT THIS CHICK****

Thanks purplelou! Hoping I don't need to hang around very long, either. Not felling very hopeful so we may all become BFFs. :)

I had terrible headaches on Clomid too. It is the pits! Jdonn-it's a really good idea to speak to the docs about your symptoms. Let's hope you get some positive answers and results!

Missy-good to read your post! I think you have been an inspiration to us all, and that's been down to your positivity and forward thinking! We have to explore every avenue to get our longed for bbs, and if that way is DE then so be it, for you and for me, and anybody else who may be in our situation. There's a programme in the UK that I LOVE called Emmerdale and last night they had a new-born baby grasping at his 'mother's' fingers and I just started blubbing-this infertility 'lark' is the absolute pits. So, my message to you (and to me) and anybody else in our situation, explore EVERYTHING and don't dismiss ANYTHING if it means we get our own child, be it naturally, donor egg or adoption. We have to be positive and pro-active.

I sooooooo can identify with you re. your SIL as you will know that I cut all contact with my BF as she got pregnant this time last year for the second time, and both times on the FIRST attempt. She knew my predicament, but started banging on about sore boobs and swollen belly to me, and I just decided that I had to cut her out of my life. It is really hard as I feel that on top of the sh%te that is TTC, I have lost my BF too. Oh, it never rains. But the point is I couldn't bear to be around her pregnant self, nor around her with her new born child, so had to put myself first. Your DH clearly understands this, and I commend him for it, as it must be difficult for him too, but you come first and you have to do what is right for you. Once people know what you have been through, they will understand, and if they don't, then it says more about them than about you.

Let's hope the counsellor helps you out-glad you've heard from one of them.

Big :hugs::hugs::hugs: to you, my friend, and here's to our 2012 BFPs!!!!! xxxx :flower:

FM-good luck with the last minute shopping! Hopefully, you'll get a few bargains!! I love your plan re. adoption and wish you success in the New Year with that, whilst also holding out every hope that you will get your natural BFP once this scar tissue is sorted out. Keep the faith hun, as that gorgeous handsome, Jon Bon Jovi once said!! Thanks for asking about me, I still intend to have ICSI 2 in February ish of next year. Fingers crossed it gets further than EC this time, and gets me my BFP! Have a lovely Xmas sweetie, and enjoy the time with family and friends! xxxx

Skyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye!!! Lovely to see you on here!!! Glad you put the mince pie down to log on!!!!!! Waitrose mince pies-yummy!!!! Shall have to give them a whirl!! Now, go back to putting your feet up-just a little bit higher than that, young lady, and enjoy doing nothing!!! :hugs:

Purple, why thank you fellow fab lady! How the devil are you today?? More wallpaper stripping? Hope your parents are getting well and truly settled in, and that you are getting more and more excited about Xmas with them! What's happening with that CBFM of yours today?? Lots of love to you! xx

Butterfly-how you feeling sweetie? Hope you're tucking into that sherry with positively gay abandon!!! Ooh, vicar, noooooooooo! Sending you big hugs! P.S. Skye's assisted conception idea may not be a bad idea... any thoughts?? Big hugs to you!!

(Nigel Slater has just said, 'You can't beat a traditional British apple'. Yes you can!! Now he's just said you need 'about 8 to 10 good nuts'-too damn right!!!!! Ha ha ha.... Oh dear, I'm not even on the sherry yet.....!!)

Carole-haven't heard from you in ages... how are you? I suppose you're going to get us really jealous now and tell us how beautiful the weather is in Bahrain...?? Hope you and little bb are doing well?

Pad-how are you hun? Thinking of you.. :hugs::hugs:

HA, OMM, Twinks, North Star, Manuiti, Madeline, Dodge, and anybody else I might have missed-big hugs to you!!!

This post is taking ages to write as Gwydion keeps bringing me his tennis ball (going to enter him for Wimbledon next year!) and dropping it on my laptop which makes strange boxes appear....... he wants me to throw it so he can retrieve it. Does he never stop????? Ruby accidentally hit my nose this morning and boy did it hurt... Gwydion saw me holding my head in my hands and came up to give me a big kiss and washed my face good and proper. What an angel.....!!!

Well, I'm getting period pains and reckon that AF is due around about Friday, if the John Taylor EWCM is anything to go by...... So, this marks the fifth year of TTC. What an anniversary I DON'T want to celebrate! :nope::nope:

Love to you all and hope you're all getting well and truly into the Xmas spirit, as best you can!

Big :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:!

Purple, why thank you fellow fab lady! How the devil are you today?? More wallpaper stripping? Hope your parents are getting well and truly settled in, and that you are getting more and more excited about Xmas with them! What's happening with that CBFM of yours today?? Lots of love to you! xx

(Nigel Slater has just said, 'You can't beat a traditional British apple'. Yes you can!! Now he's just said you need 'about 8 to 10 good nuts'-too damn right!!!!! Ha ha ha.... Oh dear, I'm not even on the sherry yet.....!!)

This post is taking ages to write as Gwydion keeps bringing me his tennis ball (going to enter him for Wimbledon next year!) and dropping it on my laptop which makes strange boxes appear....... he wants me to throw it so he can retrieve it. Does he never stop????? Ruby accidentally hit my nose this morning and boy did it hurt... Gwydion saw me holding my head in my hands and came up to give me a big kiss and washed my face good and proper. What an angel.....!!!

Dwrgi - I am doing pretty good thank you, still have lots to do with mum and dad but we are getting ther. The CBFM is still on "high" (it's lost it's mind I think) never mind.:coffee:
we are watching Nigel Slater too, and especially the way he glances off into the far distance at times - he is quite mad!! lol (no Trifle - No celebration!!)

oh and doggies - they are THE best!! bless yours :) my littliest one has got cystitis at the moment - he's on tablets and a special diet because the vet could see little stones in his pee - now just imagine (if you want a laugh) the fun of trying to catch a urine sample from a dog!! (in dressing gown and slippers at 06.30 Monday morning :haha: I looked like a right twit

Thanks purplelou! Hoping I don't need to hang around very long, either. Not felling very hopeful so we may all become BFFs. :)
Jdonn - BFF sounds pretty good if we are all going to be hanging round here :) however it would be even better if we could BFF AND hang out on the Graduates thread!! (fingers crossed for us all)

I Knew I'd missed someone off earlier :dohh:

Hi to Northstar - how are you?? :hugs:

and Never (I am a div!!) how are you doing hun?? Im thinking about you :hugs:

I'm on my phone so can't do a long post but just wanted to send :hug: - was also watching Nigel slater! Think I need some of that trifle.

At the moment I don't think I will go for any kind of AC. I think this is the last month so 2012 will be a fresh start. AF due 1/1 so we will see :hugs:

Totally selfish post warning ---

I got a letter in the mail today from the local women's hospital congratulating me on the newest member of my family and offering me a free first aid kit to keep my little one safe.

:saywhat:

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun:

I cried so hard that I almost vomited, and I burst a bunch of tiny blood vessels all around my eyes.

I have already initiated the formal complaint process at the hospital, but Lord have mercy on me!! I am absolutely gutted. My heart has been trampled on the ground by a faceless database at a hospital. I don't even know what to do next. There is nothing that can make this better. There is no apology that can make amends a fuck-up like this. I want to curl up in a ball and stay there for a week, and I can't because of stupid travel plans. I only barely felt like celebrating Christmas before this happened; I sure has hell don't want to celebrate anything now.

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

HA I'm horrified that the hospital has sent you this, and it must be a dreadful slap in the face.

I'm so sorry, it's so stupid and incompetent, and I don;t really know what else to say, I feel so bad for you :growlmad::cry:

I'm on my phone so can't do a long post but just wanted to send :hug: - was also watching Nigel slater! Think I need some of that trifle.

At the moment I don't think I will go for any kind of AC. I think this is the last month so 2012 will be a fresh start. AF due 1/1 so we will see :hugs:

Booooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooo hag bag Auntie Flo-don't show your face around any of us for the next 9 months! There, sorted love!!

Now, where's that trifle?????!!!!

Big :hugs: back!
xxxxx

Totally selfish post warning ---

I got a letter in the mail today from the local women's hospital congratulating me on the newest member of my family and offering me a free first aid kit to keep my little one safe.

:saywhat:

:gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun:

I cried so hard that I almost vomited, and I burst a bunch of tiny blood vessels all around my eyes.

I have already initiated the formal complaint process at the hospital, but Lord have mercy on me!! I am absolutely gutted. My heart has been trampled on the ground by a faceless database at a hospital. I don't even know what to do next. There is nothing that can make this better. There is no apology that can make amends a fuck-up like this. I want to curl up in a ball and stay there for a week, and I can't because of stupid travel plans. I only barely felt like celebrating Christmas before this happened; I sure has hell don't want to celebrate anything now.

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

HA, that is just awful! I can't believe that letter was sent. I hate the cruel jokes life plays on us when we are going through the most difficult time of our life. I just don't understand. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

purplelou oh my goodness urine sample from a dog :laugh2: that must've been a quite experience!!! What kind of little doggy you got?
We have a 4 months old yorkie boy and he is soooo cute, just love him :smug:

So sorry you had to go through that Happy Auntie :hugs2:

life keeps on throwing us curb balls that sometimes totally hits you in the head..but one day we'll throw it back!

Just curious, if I am 31 but my hubs is 43 am I technically 35+ TTC?

Hi Roma, the 35+ section is generally for women over 35 as they tend to face more issues over that age with it being slightly less of an issue of the mans age :flower:

Ohh that is so bad HA. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry sweetie. Why can't these hospital staff keep their records properly :(( Such a bad fail xxx

HA-I am sending you HUGE hugs, what a dreadful adminstrative cock-up. I am so glad that you have already sent a letter of complaint, and let's hope they come back with a suitable response. What an absolutely awful thing to happen. Please try and remember that you will have your own bb one day and that this will all seem like a distant nightmare when that happens.

Sending you my thoughts and kind wishes and lots of love,
Axxxxxxxxxx

Purple-OMG, a dog with cystitis!! Hope she's better soon, but you have created quite an image in my mind of you trying to get some urine as a sample!!!!! :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: Hope you're okay hun! xx

Hello and love to you all!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

HA - read about the hospital on FB but my phone wouldn't let me reply - I am so sorry, just want to come and give you the biggest hug. :hugs:

Welcome A, S & J - hoping your stay here will be short and sweet https://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/welcome.gif

Purple - my friend's cat has cystitis atm - trying to get a sample from him was not fun!!

Skye I do have the whip smiley - here it is https://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/whip.gif for all our DH's who need whipping into shape!!

As for me I'm spending today trying to make a giant Christingle to use in a service on Christmas Eve - oh joy!!

Attachments

• make_a_christingle.jpg
    make_a_christingle.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 0
Just gotta love that whip smiley !!! Ha ha :) hope does wonders for my sweethearts ASS ;)

Dwrgi, loving the new avatar, assume it is not yours due to the large amount of snow present! :haha::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->