TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Welcome Pat - wishing you a short & sweet stay here

Missyt - hmm that's a hard one - on one hand I agree that I'd find it really hard to talk about my worries to a councellor who was pregnant but would it be any easier talking to someone with children who had them really easily? I'm not sure - hope some of the others can be more helpful xx

Thanks ladies for all your advice. I've decided to go with another counselor. It kind of feels like a cruel joke. I just don't think I'd be able to express myself while staring at her bump.

Welcome PatTabs!

Thanks ladies for all your advice. I've decided to go with another counselor. It kind of feels like a cruel joke. I just don't think I'd be able to express myself while staring at her bump.

Welcome PatTabs!

I support you 100%.:hugs::hugs: It would be really hard for me too.

Welcome Pat and Twist :flower: hope your stay here is short and sweet!

Missy - Id agree with you and then whole idea of counselling is that you feel completely comfortable to talk about anything, so if trying to do that with a pregnant woman is distracting, then you wouldn't get the most out of it :hugs: I hope you find someone soon xxx

Luv - I hope you find a buyer soon then so you can start your IVF journey, and that your new home is as lovely as your current one :hugs: we have decided no to IVF (or any other treatment) Im definetley not oppsosed to it for others, but it's not right for us. we would have difficulty anyway being accepted due to age, Im overweight (and we don't have funding for private treatment) so for now, we are just keeping our fingers crossed xx

how is everyone else doing today??

big :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Omm, Pad, FM, Dwrgi, (Im just loving your avatar!) Twinkle, HA (hope you have a fab holiday) Never, sunny, northstar, madelaine, keska, anorak, dodger, lava, Skye, Carole titi, manuiti :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and sorry If Ive forgotten you - Ive got Friday Brain!

Afm - cbfm shows "peak" today (which is good) so hopefully Ov is in the next few days and the eggy will be caught!
My dad has his first hospital appointment with the new consultant on Monday afternoon, so it will be good to go and see what they have to say.
and DH is still looking a homes for sale on the www.

Luvvie, I'm so glad to hear from you my again, my soul sister, and I really hope you get your BFP in 2012!!!!!!

Luv - I hope you find a buyer soon then so you can start your IVF journey, and that your new home is as lovely as your current one :hugs: we have decided no to IVF (or any other treatment) Im definetley not oppsosed to it for others, but it's not right for us. we would have difficulty anyway being accepted due to age, Im overweight (and we don't have funding for private treatment) so for now, we are just keeping our fingers crossed xx

Thank you. Purple..u are so sweet and kind. I'm wishing you lot's of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: I think 2012 is going to be our year!:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Happy New Year Ladies :yipee:
This is the year that will bring us BFP's !!!

Purplelou, we've been using preseed for last 6mo now, and it is good. I do have some ewcm but pre seed is still a good + to it. And it's not messy,well it depends on the user how much you put it. I don't use much, but totally love it - and dh also :winkwink: though he doesnt even know when I've used it. Sometimes I do it secretly and he's all whooaaa :winkwink::haha:

:hugs: to you all!!

Asryellah,

I thought it was just my dh. I sometimes use it secretly and he is like whoa something was different. So hey we get double benefits from the preseed

Hello ladies,
I would like to join in if I may... I am 36, TTC on my own - no significant other, but I so want a child. So, i would like to be a aprt of the group for reassurance... :)

Welcome Kiska

Ladies,

I'm on day 23 of a 26 day cycle. I'm ready to go at it full swing again. I have another appointment with the RE next month. During my last set of tests everything was normal with my hubby and I. Hopefully we can find out something and ome up with a plan. I'm excited to be taking the next step.

I'm new to this site too. 35 (about to be 36 at the end of the month) and first month trying for first child. I'm already pretty aware of the dramatic irony that I spent my entire 20s and early 30s on birth control praying like hell I WOULDN'T get pregnant each month, haha.

Anyway, about 7 DPO now and fingers crossed. Hello to everyone :flower:

Praying - I'll be rooting for you :hugs:

and welcome Tinatin :) the ladies here are fab!! I know what you mean about the complete irony that we spent all that effort NOT getting pregnant, only to have to try so hard now. I hope your stay here is short :flower:

Praying - I'll be rooting for you :hugs:

and welcome Tinatin :) the ladies here are fab!! I know what you mean about the complete irony that we spent all that effort NOT getting pregnant, only to have to try so hard now. I hope your stay here is short :flower:

Thanks so much! Everyone here seems more than wonderful, and I wish the same for you! Come on BFPs :thumbup:

Welcome to all the new ladies!

AFM, my temps have been dropping drastically between yesterday and today, and today marks the first time that they have dropped below the coverline and hit pre-pregnancy/pre-ovulation temps! So I'm taking that as a good sign that my body is heading towards normal again even if it's not quite there yet. Now to just get that first bfn again....

Hi

New to the site today. I am 39 (40 in June) and hubby is a older at 53. Been trying since April 2011. I've had a scan and blood test and all looks OK. Can't get hubby to GP to test him so far!! Not sure he feels the time pressure I do and his mind set is more "what will be, will be". I'm more "if we are going to try, lets give it the best shot we can so we don't end up with any if only's"!

Think I ovulated today so just atarting the TWW :coffee:

I'm new to this site too. 35 (about to be 36 at the end of the month) and first month trying for first child. I'm already pretty aware of the dramatic irony that I spent my entire 20s and early 30s on birth control praying like hell I WOULDN'T get pregnant each month, haha.

Anyway, about 7 DPO now and fingers crossed. Hello to everyone :flower:

Sounds totally like me!

Welcome to all the newbies!

I can never seem to get my mind straight about which threads I've posted what in. :dohh: After several date changes due to a late af, we're set for ER on 1/10 and xfer on 1/13. We're trying to relax and take it in stride.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->