TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Oh crap..seems I couldn't keep that bitch here long enough. Sorry Missy, Purple and Dwirgi for :witch: go and spoil yourselves with something nice, or get totally :drunk:
Good to hear Purple that little one got home, bless him being a conehead..aww..
There was some newbies here so welcome:flower:! I've been quite busy and prob. will be as our trip is coming closer. I will come and check with you guys tomorrow then I'm off :coolio:

:hugs: to everyone, have a great saturday :happydance:

Lazy Saturday at home. I had planned to go to a ladies retreat last night and this am, but I was practically drooling at my desk I was so tired. Then it snowed and I used that as an excuse to laze around instead. My best friend died in August last year and today is her Birthday (or would have been) so I going to stay in bed and watch Lifetime and cruise the forums :cry:

Sorry to everyone with the :witch:. I fear I will be joining you soon enough. My temp is still 98.7 this am with a cover line of 98.2 so :thumbup:.

I have a strong desire to find a beach vacation.

Lazy Saturday at home. I had planned to go to a ladies retreat last night and this am, but I was practically drooling at my desk I was so tired. Then it snowed and I used that as an excuse to laze around instead. My best friend died in August last year and today is her Birthday (or would have been) so I going to stay in bed and watch Lifetime and cruise the forums :cry:

Sorry to everyone with the :witch:. I fear I will be joining you soon enough. My temp is still 98.7 this am with a cover line of 98.2 so :thumbup:.

I have a strong desire to find a beach vacation.

Sorry to hear about your friend ipen :hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

Sorry to hear she got you, have a large one for me! Hag bag is playing tricks on me, I know she is waiting. I want a Wiiiiinnnneeeee!!!

Did you say you tested? If a BFN, then I advise you to have a VERY LARGE :wine::wine:!!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry to hear she got you, have a large one for me! Hag bag is playing tricks on me, I know she is waiting. I want a Wiiiiinnnneeeee!!!

Did you say you tested? If a BFN, then I advise you to have a VERY LARGE :wine::wine:!!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I opened a nice bottle of Rioja to make Lamb Shank dish with and there is three quarters of a bottle left.....:drunk:

I hope, Lady H, the three quarters of a bottle of wine is heading down your neck!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::happydance::happydance:

Look at this girls-especially those doing assisted conception! Fascinating. Of course, we, more mature ladies (I suggest in age, of course!!!:happydance:), would be the exception to the rule!!

Love to you all!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/healt...uld-never-be-used-study-says-115875-23694919/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9005072/IVF-two-embryos-
are-enough-say-researchers.html

Purple...damn that hag :grr: love to Brody :hugs:

Dwrgi...damn that hag for you too :grr: go get pissed :hugs:

Missy...damn the bitch for you too :hissy:

Constance...will you be testing tomorrow?

Lots of new people...forgotten the name of the lady who has had 3 MC's...push for testing :hugs: sorry for your losses...

Love...hugs and :dust: to you all...

Nothing new going on for me...another 12 days until my next scan...:coffee:

XxX

Purple...damn that hag :grr: love to Brody :

Lots of new people...forgotten the name of the lady who has had 3 MC's...push for testing :hugs: sorry for your losses...

XxX

Thank you :)

I have had all the tests and all show fine, doctor said we have been very unlucky, especially as we had seen the HB three times on last pregnancy.

Onwards and upwards and fingers crossed for a sticky when we get our next BFP.

Good luck to all you lovely ladies happy BDing :thumbup:

Hi Ladies, hope you are all having a lovely weekend! So sorry to everyone who got attacked by the hagbag!! - this TTC lark is so blinking disappointing isn't it. I have felt fairly positive most of the time since starting this journey, but today Ive found myself wondering if we were right to even try. Is it worth putting ourselves through it?? Of course if we see that BFP again, and if we are lucky enough to get a sticky bean..it Will definitely be worth it but today seems very hard. :cry:

Never - Im so happy for you that Oopsie is hanging in there :hugs: :hugs: keep going little oopsie!!

Brody is doing ok, he's obviously very sore and his future career as a "tummy-model" is over. we have done pretty mmuch nothing over the whole weekend except try to keep him calm. he is (TMI ALERT) peeing some blood which the vet said would happen since his poor little bladder was opened up and he is not so interested in drinking, although we are managing to get some food and drinks in, and he is taking his pills ok :)

https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f80/louisefowler/101_1899-1.jpg

Look at that little face - he is just begging to have the nasty hat removed!

Ipen - so sorry about your friend :hugs:

and Penny - its good that youve had all the tests, terrible to have been so unlucky :(

Asry - Have a wonderful holiday xxx

Dwrgi - how are you doing lovely?

huge hugs to missy, butterfly, HA, FM, ladyH, Heavenly, anorak, northstar (have a good trip) Twinkle, lava, skye, carole and everyone else xxxx

Poor little Brody and the cone of shame!! :haha: My mom's cat had such a bad UTI two summers ago that he had to have a "feminization" surgery - his ureter was blocked with crystals so they had to remove his boy bits (which he wasn't using anyway, since he'd been neutered years ago) and create a new opening for him! :nope: I'm glad Brody got to keep all his boy bits and is on the road to recovery.

I'm sorry you're having a down day. I often wonder, too, if it was worth trying at all.... I think back to all those years when DH and I were undecided and wonder if we made the right decision to try... you're right, if we get a sticky bean then of course we'll be able to say it was worth everything we've been through, but if we never do, and if the only children we'll ever have are those three we didn't get to meet, I'm afraid that the future will only bring me regrets that we ever tried at all.

Having a very lazy Sunday here. DH and I went and saw Hugo last night - good movie. :thumbup: And with NO reference to mc or infertility! :thumbup::thumbup:

ipenn, so sorry about your friend, that must be tough, especially on her birthday :cry::hugs::hugs::hugs:

purple and HA, although you feel that way now, and purple cd1 and 2 i think are the worst, please don't think that you never should have tried. I know I am not in a position to say anything with regard to the pain of going through mcs but I do totally believe that whatever the outcome, you would regret it so much more if you had not of tried. It is true what they say that you should only regret the things you have not done and not the things you have. If you hadn't have tried you would always be living with the 'what if' scenario. At least at the end of the day you would know you had given your all and you couldn't have done anything more. Although I started this journey late I don't know if I could have lived with myself if I hadn't at least of tried. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

ipenn, so sorry about your friend, that must be tough, especially on her birthday :cry::hugs::hugs::hugs:

purple and HA, although you feel that way now, and purple cd1 and 2 i think are the worst, please don't think that you never should have tried. I know I am not in a position to say anything with regard to the pain of going through mcs but I do totally believe that whatever the outcome, you would regret it so much more if you had not of tried. It is true what they say that you should only regret the things you have not done and not the things you have. If you hadn't have tried you would always be living with the 'what if' scenario. At least at the end of the day you would know you had given your all and you couldn't have done anything more. Although I started this journey late I don't know if I could have lived with myself if I hadn't at least of tried. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Butterfly, well said! Its better to have tried rather than have regrets.

Morning Ladies and so sorry I have been MIA yet again. Work has been beyond crazy with the International Airshow here last week and my CEO asked me to get involved in an event rescue mission 3 days before the show went live as our internal team arranging everything for our company messed up hugely. I worked 16 hour days for 3 days straight then right into 3 days of working at the show on my feet most of the time and I am now playing catch up on my normal work that I dropped to manage this. To say I am exhausted is a huge understatement. I really didn't feel pregant until this point and today I am struggling. Luckily we turned a potential disaster into a success and my boss has bought me a mum to be spa day which I am going to use on Thursday and take the day out of the office to relax.

HA I hear what you are saying on the feelings of maybe regretting this journey if you don't get the outcome you so derserve. I only had 1 mc but at times I was so crushed and scared of the possibility of not getting a sticky BFP. We put everything into this TTC - time, emotions and a huge amount of money that it really is overwhelming a whole lot of the time. I do think others are right though that if you had not tried at all then you may have had "what if" emotions later in life. You are still healthy and certainly not out of the game yet but only you and DH will know when enough is enough for you both. I hope and pray that 2012 is your year and I get to read your sticky BFP journey real soon :hugs:

For those of you in the dreaded 2ww I have everything crossed for you and for those of you approaching O get those men in the mood:haha:

If I could have any New Years wish then it would be for all of you gorgeous ladies to join me in the BFP fat club (this is what my CEO's wife affectionately calls it). Hoping, praying and keeping everything crossed that my wish comes true real soon :hugs:

Thanks HA :hugs: it's good to know Im not alone in feeling like this!

and Butterfly - you put in beautifully, and you are so right about regretting only what you don't do, rather than what you tried or did do :hugs: and CD1 and 2 are THE worst! thank you :hugs:

Hope everyone has a good Monday - can you believe the weekend went by so fast!?!

Hi Ladies:

Just popping in to say "hi." I agree that at the end of the day, we usually regret what we didn't do, rather than what we did do. Even if this is exhausting and patently unfair.

I'm still coming off the 49ers football letdown loss. I've been at (American) 49ers football games all season, and these last few games were exhausting.

Hope you all are doing well.

I love Brody's cone of shame! As long as he feels better, that is. He looks totally cute.

Sonds like it was a bad weekend for the :witch: and :bfn:. Sorry ladies, that totally stinks. Don't know about you all, but I'm at the stage now of just being angry more than sad (two months from now I'll be back at the :cry: stage).

Well, the OPK came out positive last night so me and the hubby are hard at :sex:. I've been super good this month about keeping myself healthy and happy, so figners crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->