TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Hi Ladies, hope you are all having a lovely weekend! So sorry to everyone who got attacked by the hagbag!! - this TTC lark is so blinking disappointing isn't it. I have felt fairly positive most of the time since starting this journey, but today Ive found myself wondering if we were right to even try. Is it worth putting ourselves through it?? Of course if we see that BFP again, and if we are lucky enough to get a sticky bean..it Will definitely be worth it but today seems very hard. :cry:

Never - Im so happy for you that Oopsie is hanging in there :hugs: :hugs: keep going little oopsie!!

Brody is doing ok, he's obviously very sore and his future career as a "tummy-model" is over. we have done pretty mmuch nothing over the whole weekend except try to keep him calm. he is (TMI ALERT) peeing some blood which the vet said would happen since his poor little bladder was opened up and he is not so interested in drinking, although we are managing to get some food and drinks in, and he is taking his pills ok :)

https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f80/louisefowler/101_1899-1.jpg

Look at that little face - he is just begging to have the nasty hat removed!

So cute. He seems to be taking it well.

Happy to be starting a new week. :happydance:
Too much time to think on the weekend. Of course, I am an emotional wreck tonight. These cramps are so irritating. I have had terrible cramps for days. Not consistent and all day long like normal. They hurt so bad I can barely stand and pass pretty quickly, but they keep coming back.

10 DPO--I have to get some of those Wondfo sticks for next month so I have a few less days in limbo. Fertility Friend says that one picks up 50% by 10 DPO. Also, they say 86% with OSOM hCG urine--anyone know if that is something you can buy?

Hope everyone had a good Monday.

Hey hang on in there Ipen those cramps could be a good sign of implantation, I had late inplantation with my first BFP and I found I was more crampy with medicated cycles. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you.

Hey all, hope you're all ok. Just wondered if anyone had any advice - I'm on cd18 & I started bleeding yesterday & am now bleeding really heavily. I appreciate I should see a dr but can't until tomorrow. Just needed to tell someone! :(

Hey all, hope you're all ok. Just wondered if anyone had any advice - I'm on cd18 & I started bleeding yesterday & am now bleeding really heavily. I appreciate I should see a dr but can't until tomorrow. Just needed to tell someone! :(

Gosh Twinkle, that is really bizarre. Could your cycle be really out? Mine was CD21 once without any reason at all. But, could you be at all pregnant? Could it be an infection you've caught? Have you had vigorous sex recently? I've just found this information on the web. If it's really heavy, I'd be inclined to go to my A&E, just to put your mind at rest. Thinking of you hun, Axxxx

Mid cycle bleeding happens in almost 30% of the women and is thought of as normal. A sudden increase and fall in the estrogen level during the ovulation period weakens the endometrium thus causing the bleeding. This is considered normal and the patients are usually given estrogen supplements. The most common cause for mid cycle bleeding in a healthy woman is attributed to the change in estrogen levels in the body. Mid cycle bleeding can also occur in women who have some other problems and in such cases the bleeding is a little too heavy when compared. There are two types of mid cycle bleeding:

Intermenstrual bleeding: Bleeding between two periods.

Metrorrhagia: Irregular bleeding that does not follow a pattern, heavy bleeding is termed as menorrhagia and heavy bleeding during this phase is termed as menometrorrhagia.

Possible causes for mid cycle bleeding

Hormonal changes in the body

Low thyroid levels in the body

Miscarriage

Intra uterine devices (IUD)

Starting or stopping oral contraceptives

Starting or stopping estrogen supplements

GYN procedures like cervical cauterization or CONE biopsy

Few types of drugs

Vaginal infection or injury to the vagina

Stress

Women experiencing mid cycle bleeding are advised to rest during this period. If some other major problem is causing the bleeding then the physician advice on an appropriate treatment is mandatory.

Oh Twinks I am baffled by this one as have not had this before but I am sure one of the gang here will be able to offer some advice. Hope it is something simple that the Dr can sort out, have you had much stress lately (apart from the obvious TTC stuff) as it could be a hormonal imbalance caused by hectic stuff going on in life right now.

Whilst our bodies are remarkable they are also incredibly annoying.

Hope things sort themselves out soon honey :hugs:

Twinkle, I think Dwrgi gave some good information up there. are you having any pain or cramping?? is it like a normal period?? do you have a fever?? are you up to date with smear tests??
I hope it stops soon hun :hugs:

How is everyone else doing today?? Im feeling a bit more positive today - exactly as butterfly said, the first days of a cycle are the worst!
I hope everyone else is feeling good. good luck and happy baby making to those of us who are getting ready to go for a new cycle and plenty of dust to everyone in the TWW. :hugs: :hugs:

Do you remember I said that I was doing my degree - well I got the results today and I passed!! I am so happy it's all done now :) Brody is doing a bit better too - he seems a little bit more energetic and is eating and peeing better (big relief) we are off to the vets tonight for a little post-op check up.
Now all I need is a lucky cycle!!

and ladies - it's time for more BFPs on this thread!!

Ohh and I met a lovely woman at work today who is 41 and has a beautiful 4 month old :) - her first baby! concieved natrually (although she did have 2 rounds of IVF prior to concieving) she just made me smile and feel more positive!

Happy to be starting a new week. :happydance:
Too much time to think on the weekend. Of course, I am an emotional wreck tonight. These cramps are so irritating. I have had terrible cramps for days. Not consistent and all day long like normal. They hurt so bad I can barely stand and pass pretty quickly, but they keep coming back.

10 DPO--I have to get some of those Wondfo sticks for next month so I have a few less days in limbo. Fertility Friend says that one picks up 50% by 10 DPO. Also, they say 86% with OSOM hCG urine--anyone know if that is something you can buy?

Hope everyone had a good Monday.

The wondfo's pick up VERY sensitively. I know that at less then 10 hCG in my system, it was giving me a clear bfp. I agree with the other ladies that those cramps could be a fantastic sign and I'm hoping that it's true and you get your bfp!!

I wish I knew what to tell you! I think dwrgi gave some great advice. I do hope you get some answers soon!

Purple - CONGRATS!!!! That's awesome news! I'm working on my basic college degree right now and will hopefully have it by the end of this semester.

I'm happy right now because I'm back to full ttc! My bleeding stopped a day and a 1/2 ago, and with the neg pregnancy test last week, that means that the mc is over and done with in every way! Not to mention that we finally got to have a good long bd session... :D :cloud9:

I know I missed a ton of people, but I'm sending hugs and good thoughts to everyone! How's everyone doing?

Purple - well done brainbox! :happydance:

Twinkle - keep us posted re the docs tomorrow! x

Thanks ladies - it's such a relief to not have to repeat any of it :D
I may have a wine to celebrate!

Twinks - hows the bleeding?

and dodger that great news! what a releif that is for you xx

Ipen - I keeping fingers crossed that you get good news! xxx

big loves to everyone xx

hya all havent been on this thread for a long time just wondering if any one can give me advise .Ive started ivf treatment 2 weeks ago , i am on 150 mg suprecur nasal spray which i take 4 times a day i went for a scan on friday and they found 1 polyp i had it removed on the monday which i was very scared but didnt hurt, the docter said it went well and im back at hospital on wednsday they didnt tell me much about the polyp but just said that needed too remove it to help the ivf and a much better chance of it workin.plz could some 1 explain to me what happens now and was that what was stopping me concieveing,im still taking nasal spray.

Purple, I sent you a post as soon as I read your message but I now see it hasn't appeared, so I shall do it again! Blooming computers!!!

Congratulations Purple on your graduation!!!! Lots of love, from me!!

:dance::dance::laugh2::laugh2::hug::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::friends::friends::juggle::juggle::amartass::amartass::amartass::amartass::amartass::amartass::amartass::amartass::amartass::amartass::amartass::amartass::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::awww::awww::awww::awww:

Hi Mazak :flower: Im really sorry I can't answer your question, because I don't know(sorry Im a bit clueless) But I wanted to welcome you and wish you luck with your IVF. you should definitely ask your doctor to explain all about the polyp to you though. :hugs: hope someone is able to answer for you

hya all havent been on this thread for a long time just wondering if any one can give me advise .Ive started ivf treatment 2 weeks ago , i am on 150 mg suprecur nasal spray which i take 4 times a day i went for a scan on friday and they found 1 polyp i had it removed on the monday which i was very scared but didnt hurt, the docter said it went well and im back at hospital on wednsday they didnt tell me much about the polyp but just said that needed too remove it to help the ivf and a much better chance of it workin.plz could some 1 explain to me what happens now and was that what was stopping me concieveing,im still taking nasal spray.

Mazak I'd say maybe it's best to ask your doctor :flower:

Good luck with the ivf

Hi All

Twinkle - hope it passes and you get a resolution on the cause :hugs:

Purple - C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!! :kiss: and glad to hear Brody is on the mend.

Mazak - hope you get some answers :hugs:

Dodger - good to hear you are back on track and :dust:

Dwrgi, Butterfly, heavenly and all you other wonderful ladies that I know I will remember your names when you post :blush:...:wave::wave: !

AFM still in limbo, still no AF, still haunted by the BFN from last Saturday! Have vowed to only test again Saturday unless I get any significant symptoms (i.e. severe nausea) as sore BB's is not enough in my book. Have to admit I am now worrying something has gone wrong with my otherwise regular cycles. :sad1:

:dust: to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->