TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

dwrgi, yes my babies are called Smokey and Bandit. Bandit is the fawn one and Smokey is black. They are a year apart. I love them so much. Poor Ruby. I hope her tummy is feeling better. Some people just don't get it.

Dashka, beets are great for blood building. I put beet greens in my smoothies. I use the beet roots to make soup or salad. I can post the recipes if you'd like. I also save the water that I boild them in and use it as liquid for my smoothies instead of water or milk. Looks like we are so on the same page.

LilSluz, thanks for the reiki information. I agree that you can't expect a difference in one session and you have to give it a few tries. I'm amazed it helped with your pain. I'm going to tell a friend of mine. She's had back surgery and is on a ton of pain meds. She has titanium screws in her back and the pain stops her from doing so many things. I also think she could use the emontional and spiritual aspect of reiki.

HA, that is awsome that 4 fertilized. Don't give up hope that they aren't going to make it. Stay positive.

Missy, your doggies are sooo cute!! And happy to hear that problem is solved. Love the knitwear he's got on :thumbup: Our little yorkie has few warm clothes when we take him outside, but when its warm or inside house he doesn't like to wear anything. And you are so right, our little pets are our familymembers and our babies. People with kids&no pets just don't see them anything but animals. Like I love to watch OH with him, he keeps him like a baby in his arms and kisses and babytalks..awww :cloud9:

Asry, DH babies the pugs too. They certainly are our babies. Here is my other one, Smokey. He is so much the mama's boy. He follows me around like a shadow. I call him my velcro-pug.

Attachments

• Smokey10.jpg
    Smokey10.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 2
And Smokey is a good swimmer but Bandit rather sun himself.

Attachments

• Banditsunning.jpg
    Banditsunning.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1
Wow - I'd forgotten how quickly this thread moves!!!

HA - oh that made me giggle! What a lovely lot you seem to have working with you there! :happydance:

LilsLuz - :hugs: for the BFN. Hope you get an answer soon, and I hope it's a BFP!

Afm, my RE has literally just written back to me. He's asked if I definitely took the FSH test on CD2 or 3. I'm pretty sure it was CD3... well, my period started properly just before I went to bed, so I counted the next day as CD1, and also my pre-CD1 spotting was a little 'heavier' the day before CD1 but was brown so I didn't count it. So I guess it could've been CD4, but I'm pretty sure only being one day out would still have meant a pretty rubbish result.

Anyway, he wants me to go back and do another FSH test on CD 2 or 3, and also do an AMH test too. Only problem there is that they don't seem to do the AMH test where I live and it'll mean an hours plane ride or 6 hour drive each way plus a night in a hotel to go and get it done. I can see that this is going to get expensive...

Hope everyone's doing okay. :hugs:

Oops. Smokey in the pool.

Attachments

• monkeyswim.jpg
    monkeyswim.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 2
Afm, my RE has literally just written back to me. He's asked if I definitely took the FSH test on CD2 or 3. I'm pretty sure it was CD3... well, my period started properly just before I went to bed, so I counted the next day as CD1, and also my pre-CD1 spotting was a little 'heavier' the day before CD1 but was brown so I didn't count it. So I guess it could've been CD4, but I'm pretty sure only being one day out would still have meant a pretty rubbish result.

Anyway, he wants me to go back and do another FSH test on CD 2 or 3, and also do an AMH test too. Only problem there is that they don't seem to do the AMH test where I live and it'll mean an hours plane ride or 6 hour drive each way plus a night in a hotel to go and get it done. I can see that this is going to get expensive...

Hope everyone's doing okay. :hugs:

That AMH test is a load of crap. Not only that, stress affects it. You will definatley be stressed out by traveling that far just to get one test done. Do you absolutely have to take it before you do any treatment?

That AMH test is a load of crap. Not only that, stress affects it. You will definatley be stressed out by traveling that far just to get one test done. Do you absolutely have to take it before you do any treatment?

heehee - I think after reading what you just wrote, I won't be that stressed as I'll just be thinking it's a load of rubbish anyway. Thank you! :thumbup: What's AMH meant to tell you? I've still got to book my tubes xray as well, again one I have to travel for, so I'll try and get them done on the same visit.

We've got an appointment to go and see the RE at the beginning of March to talk through our options and also to freeze some of DHs sperm (I asked if it was possible as next time DH is 'home' we'll be back in the UK visiting his kids, so technically DH won't be around for any Dr assisted stuff until August and we don't want to have to wait until then. Was really pleased when the Dr said no problem). So I think from March onwards, we'll be cracking on with some sort of treatment... hopefully.

Hi All - sorry I've been a bit quiet but am 5DPO and trying to avoid tww crazies!

HA - everything crossed for you :thumbup:

Purple - lets hope you caught that eggy! :winkwink:

We really do need another BFP on here to keep us going and Butterfly company....any volunteers....:thumbup: ?

heehee - I think after reading what you just wrote, I won't be that stressed as I'll just be thinking it's a load of rubbish anyway. Thank you! :thumbup: What's AMH meant to tell you? I've still got to book my tubes xray as well, again one I have to travel for, so I'll try and get them done on the same visit.

We've got an appointment to go and see the RE at the beginning of March to talk through our options and also to freeze some of DHs sperm (I asked if it was possible as next time DH is 'home' we'll be back in the UK visiting his kids, so technically DH won't be around for any Dr assisted stuff until August and we don't want to have to wait until then. Was really pleased when the Dr said no problem). So I think from March onwards, we'll be cracking on with some sort of treatment... hopefully.

AMH is supposed to mearsure your ovarian reserve. Somewhat similar to FSH. The test is only 70% accurate and I know other women on this site whose theirs has changed from month to month. I also know women on that site who've had very low ovarian reserve and still got a natural BFP.

Dwrgi - Vicky says she's happy for you to take over ownership of the thread - I've PM's Vickie one of the admins to ask her how we go about it!

Daska - tha smoothie recipe sounds quite yummy! although Ill be honest I don't recognise all the ingredients.

Asry - I hope that blinking witch stays away!! Grrr

Purple - Gogi berries and raw cacao powder are 2 of the highest antioxidant superfoods out there....(and I've heard they are good for libido too :winkwink:) They give you energy!
Ground Chia seeds are a perfect food too - great for almost everything under the sun especially Omega 3s (and they add some fiber to help make the smoothie more satisfying - fill you up longer) Or you could add in Hemp seeds too.... I just love making smoothies.... :winkwink:

HA - fingers crossed for you for Monday!!! Positive thoughts that all 4 are strong and make it!

Purple - fx that you caught that eggy too!!

AFM - I think I ovulated today.... going to ND for acupuncture again after work.... can't wait.

Missy - thanks for the beet reminder... yes the water that the beets are boiled in -is like 'liquid gold'.... a goldmine of nutrients and great to sip as a tea! Tastes so good too. I need to do that again... You are so inspiring me to get back to all my old habits!
Your 2 doggies are so cute!

HA - I can't believe they actually played Marvin Gaye! :serenade: :sex: :rofl::rofl: Gotta love a Dr. with a sense of humor!Soooo glad for you - FX :happydance:

Purple - yeah, sorry couldn't give any good news, but perhaps... YOU can be the one that gives us good news???!!! :winkwink: :dust: :hugs:

Dashka - FX & :dust: darlin!

I get my acup tomorrow & hope to have my test results back from this urine test hormone thingy that my naturopathic Dr is doing on me - have you done it ever? I had to pee in this jug for like 24 hours, shake it all around & then Fedex a tube of it into a lab. I guess they are supp'd to be able to tell you all kinds of hormonal & other stuff by taking a full day's sample at a certain time of month. (?) s/b interesting...?

Dashka - FX & :dust: darlin!

I get my acup tomorrow & hope to have my test results back from this urine test hormone thingy that my naturopathic Dr is doing on me - have you done it ever? I had to pee in this jug for like 24 hours, shake it all around & then Fedex a tube of it into a lab. I guess they are supp'd to be able to tell you all kinds of hormonal & other stuff by taking a full day's sample at a certain time of month. (?) s/b interesting...?

thanks hun - no I haven't done that yet - Got alkaline tests done years ago but nothing like that .... sounds interesting! Good luck!

AMH is supposed to mearsure your ovarian reserve. Somewhat similar to FSH. The test is only 70% accurate and I know other women on this site whose theirs has changed from month to month. I also know women on that site who've had very low ovarian reserve and still got a natural BFP.

Thanks for the words of encouragement missyt!!! :flower:

Dwrgi! Congrats! You are going to follow in Vicky's footsteps and get a BFP too! Just my prediction.

Dashka, we ladies are so lucky to have a resident holistic nutrionist, especially those of us who are taking the natural route or want to increase our odds with ART. So glad you joined us!

For those of you curious about pH levels and CM here is some info I got from a company called Essense of Life:
Core diet should be fresh, organic veggies, raw when possible (easy to accomplish by making smoothies)
Add fruits, beans, nuts, lean meats and fish, non-gluten grains
Supplement vitamins and minerals, digestive enzymes, omega 3
Limit or avoid dairy products, wheat and glutenous grains, coffee and caffenated tea, alcohol, polysaturated oils, tyramine
Totally avoid refined sugars, artificial sweeteners, processed and fast foods, partially hydrogenated fats, msg, pork, and interesting enough SOY (I think mostly unfermented soy)

Totally avoid refined sugars, artificial sweeteners, processed and fast foods, partially hydrogenated fats, msg, pork, and interesting enough SOY (I think mostly unfermented soy)

Totally avoind sugars..:dohh: oh my oh my...that is my stepping stone..just yesterday we picked up nice 300g candybag from supermarket waiting for friday evening :haha:

I'm so glad there is so many of you wise ladies and a nutrionist :thumbup: in our wonderful group :hugs:!! You just get so much useful information here :happydance:

I hope you all have a great friday and a weekend to come!!! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"