TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

LadyH - that sounds like a fab night planned!! enjoy and yummy scones!!!

How has everyone's Friday been? I've been rushed off my feet today!! so I need to catch up properly!

HA - I am stalking your journal and loving your relaxed attitude!

Twinkle - how are you lovely?? anything nice planned for the weekend??

Dwrgi - How are you feeling now that Noresthisterone is finished?? better I hope!

Lilsluz and Dashka - that's a good way to look at the dreaded AF , that it's a new opportunity and another chance to improve your health etc! I like that!

frolicky - I have to ask, how did you learn to make quilts?? I would love to have a go,but I wouldn't know where to start! the one in your signature is georgeous!!

Missy - how are you hun?? are you doing nice things at the weekend? is your little SS still with you, and how is Bandit today? (that is a LOT of questions - sorry!)

big :hugs: to Carole and Tigerlilly and everyone else Im forgetting - Ill realise in a bit who Ive forgotten - and panic!! :wacko:

AFM - what a day, Ive not had a second today to think!! although the bathroom break I allowed myself did let me notice how spotty I am!! so that's nice :haha: I am looking forwards to the weekend :sleep:

Ohh and, I said before, we got netflix :thumbup: but we have been sucked into watching "Twin Peaks" both of us missed it first time around....OMG - I am completely lost, it's so weird!!! does anyone remember it??

No - I missed it last time too - really want to see it!

How are you finding Netflix?

so glad i got a beta (dont have the results yet).. on a rather erm, deep exam i found a single bit of blood.. nothing since. wonder if i scratched myself. my period usually comes all at once without spotting.. gonna make myself crazy.

Ohh and, I said before, we got netflix :thumbup: but we have been sucked into watching "Twin Peaks" both of us missed it first time around....OMG - I am completely lost, it's so weird!!! does anyone remember it??

It is completely weird, and it gets weirder as the series goes on. I know I liked it at the time, but when I've caught it on tv now and then since, I'm guessing my reasons for liking it had more to do with Kyle MacLachlan than with the plot! :haha:

Sigh - bored & a bit lonely today - worked at home all day planning Sunday's service (it's not going well!) and now DH has taken his nephew to the cinema - think I'm going to go and have a nice hot bath while I can!

twinks - that sounds lovely. We are quite liking netflix, there's lots on it, more than lovefilm to be honest, I think you can have free trial for a month to try it out :thumbup:

HA - I can see the appeal :haha:

Hi Ladies:

I've finally caught up with the thread! I've been traveling for the past month plus work has been overwhelming so I didn't know my head from my *ss, seems like in January/February. I'm hoping now to settle into some normalcy.

I am over the moon ecstatic for HA (one of the old timers with me). and Purple. So, so happy! I pray earnestly for healthy stickies. (I need praying smilies).

I am devastated for Butterfly (hugs) and Froliky. I am so sorry. It's our worst fears realized, and I hate that it happened. :sadangel: :cry:

Hugs to my girls Dwrgi, Twinkle, MissyT. A "hi" to all the new folks who've joined the forum since I was last on. I hope your stay here is short.

Nothing much over here, just trying to stay faithful that things are going the way they should, and dealing with pretty minor issues, all things considered.

LilSluz - :hugs: I hope you get some answers to ease the unknown!! Hopefully you have good pee pee results and a relaxing acupuncture session too.

Drsquid - Oh, you have me at the edge of my seat!!! I think you're PUPO!!! Just a hunch.

Dashka - That book sounds really interesting. I will check it out. Thanks. I LOVE to read!! It looks like we are both on the same day! CD2... Cheers to cooking good eggs!!

LadyH - Glad to hear you are enjoying life and your parents. :) Oh, and I can't forget...glad you enjoyed Buddy Holly too. ;) Lol!!

Purple - My stepmom taught me. She has been making them for years and I have some her mother made for me. It's actually not that difficult if you can use a sewing machine. There are quilting clubs all over the world too to join. Thanks for the compliments. It was very fun making it.

Twinkle - I hope you have good HSG results!!

HA - So glad the beany is loving your uterus! Keep that uterus happy! :)

Sorry if I missed anyone! Have a great weekend!!

Happy Friday Ladies!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ah--Done with the old job and travel for the new one on Sunday. I am beginning to feel extreme relief.
:bfn:
We have had a very mixed week. Glad there are some bright spots for us. My 14 DPO test was :bfn:. I stopped progesterone this morning and my temp went from 98.8 to 97.3. I fully expect full on AF by morning. I did have some odd spotting yesterday around lunch. I thought--here it comes. I don't spot much just notice it about 2 hours before AF. I got all prepared, but nothing ever happened and no cramps. Still none today. Just wait the progesterone out. My DH just went out and bought chilled moscato and reeses ice cream! He is taking good care of me in my time of need.

A question for everyone. Does anyone feel they are losing their desire to :sex:??? I feel almost angry when I have to do it. I feel like if IT will not do what it is supposed to for me, why should DH get anything from it either??? I know this sounds irrational and it is new for me--hey I like BD as well as the next girl. Anyone else?

A question for everyone. Does anyone feel they are losing their desire to :sex:??? I feel almost angry when I have to do it. I feel like if IT will not do what it is supposed to for me, why should DH get anything from it either??? I know this sounds irrational and it is new for me--hey I like BD as well as the next girl. Anyone else?

Oh good Lord yes. Before we started IUIs, our sex life was in the pits. We'd been ttc so long and with so many hurdles that it got to where we only ever had sex around ovulation, and DH developed performance anxiety. It had become a chore for both of us. IUI changed all that, because all of a sudden we didn't have to rely on sex to make a baby anymore. Overnight my sex drive returned and DH's ED went away. It sucks, and EVERYONE goes through it if you're ttc long enough.

Sorry, I guess that's not a very encouraging message for you! But yes, it's completely normal.

No - I missed it last time too - really want to see it!

How are you finding Netflix?

OMG, as an experienced & highly addicted Netflixer, I have to recommend at least 2 shows: (1) Battlestar Galactica (newest ones) & (2) Stargate - all of them (be prepared - theres like 10-12 seasons altogether it was so good). OK, 1 more - Torchwood & thats a UK one :winkwink:

Twin Peaks is in my Inbox, tho. If its weird I think Im prob gonna love it - thanks! :thumbup:

OMG I am a HUGE fracking BSG fan!!!!! :happydance: I LOVE that show!! It was must-see tv for DH and me!!

Oh good Lord yes. Before we started IUIs, our sex life was in the pits. We'd been ttc so long and with so many hurdles that it got to where we only ever had sex around ovulation, and DH developed performance anxiety. It had become a chore for both of us. IUI changed all that, because all of a sudden we didn't have to rely on sex to make a baby anymore. Overnight my sex drive returned and DH's ED went away. It sucks, and EVERYONE goes through it if you're ttc long enough.

Sorry, I guess that's not a very encouraging message for you! But yes, it's completely normal.

I'm going to ditto HA's post (other than IUI part). We do it like 2 weeks out of every month - other than that I want nothing to do w/it! Im too tired, you know? And my DH got same thing last yr - only 42 & psychological ED kicked in - as soon as I started talking about makin babies, of course! Since then, its been on & off. Dont worry - you are totally normal!!!:winkwink:

OMG I am a HUGE fracking BSG fan!!!!! :happydance: I LOVE that show!! It was must-see tv for DH and me!!

OMG, I cant stand watching the same thing twice, but I am seriously considering watching that entire series again! Did you see caprica too?

If you haven't done Stargate yet, you are in for a treat on that one, too!:thumbup:

Frackin A'! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->