TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Ha ha Lady H, very impressive :thumbup:

Purple it is the statue of the little mermaid which I think is in Copenhagen(?). There is a bit of a mermaid avatar theme going on on some of the threads :haha:

Hi girls, super fast post. Will write more tomorrow..

Butterfly, Manuiti-thank you so very much, both of you, it means a lot! xx :kiss: Butterfly-what are you up to this evening??? Me and OH are watching cheesy music vids on MTV.. good to share a glass of wine with you now, hun, so am sending a virtual glass through the ether! xxx

Skyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye!!! You are an angel sent from the gods.. thank you so much! Photos are fab-Shirico is gorgeous!!! Love her hair! Will email you back tomorrow. xxxx

Purple-I take the trigger shot at 10.30 tonight. Pregnyl sounds a bit complicated and I'm worried I'll make a mess of it! Supposed to report to clinic at 9.45 on Monday morning for 10.30 retrieval, I guess!!! Taking one more set of stimms today and break tomorrow. FX I get more than two eggs this time!

Did I tell you girls that the embryologist at my clinic is every girl's dream-he is completely you know what on legs!!?:winkwink::winkwink: I am on a FF thread for my clinic, and I've nicknamed him Lovely Lyndon, LL, so am a bit anxious about LL seeing me in all my glory on Monday. Alas too late for a diet and it would defeat the high protein objective anyway!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yay for LL - let's hope he tempts all those eggies out with his good looks! :winkwink::haha:

Am just watching some stuff om the new F1 channel but heading to bed in an hour as I am doing a car boot in the morning, so I will have a virtual :wine: with you.

So, I think I am going to O tomorrow or Monday :dohh: Tests are not quite blank but I am afraid I am just going to take my chances and am heading down to London tomorrow night for a quick :sex: :blush: Have had EWCM for 2 days and that normally means O 1 or 2 days later. I Know I should wait for blank tests but they are very faint and getting fainter so tough luck :haha:

manuiti - welcome back hun, It sounds like you have a great plan there and it seems like your doctor was very honest with you, do you feel happy with him, if so - then YAY!! and great news that dh's sperm got frozen so you are all ready to go whenever time is right. Ill be rooting for you! :hugs:

Yes, both hubby and I really liked him. He's really confident, very informal but very clear when explaining things. I had been really down about my super high FSH result, and he was really honest that trying naturally our chance of getting pregnant is only about 2%, with IUI only about 7%, hence why we should go straight to IVF, and I know the chances are still really low but his attitude was just awesome and his confidence really put me at ease. It's also clear that this isn't just a job for him, he very obviously loves and enjoys what he does. Plus knowing he's the best in the country is kinda nice to know too. I suppose it's calming because we know that we're giving it the best chance that we can because if he can't do it, then no one in the country can. And knowing that, if we have to go further down the line with our action plan, we're going to be doing it with no regrets and no what ifs. So, yeah, really happy with him.

Fingers crossed for you dad hun, I hope things get more comfortable for him soon. And I just read your spoiler... Eeeeeeeee! :happydance:
xx

Dwrgi Ill be thinking about you then on Monday morning. (and hoping LL can give you great news about your eggies :) )

Butterfly I don't think it'd hurt if you dtd. In fact I think there is some evidence that maybe some people are more fertile after MC - so good luck!!!

Yay for LL - let's hope he tempts all those eggies out with his good looks! :winkwink::haha:

Am just watching some stuff om the new F1 channel but heading to bed in an hour as I am doing a car boot in the morning, so I will have a virtual :wine: with you.

So, I think I am going to O tomorrow or Monday :dohh: Tests are not quite blank but I am afraid I am just going to take my chances and am heading down to London tomorrow night for a quick :sex: :blush: Have had EWCM for 2 days and that normally means O 1 or 2 days later. I Know I should wait for blank tests but they are very faint and getting fainter so tough luck :haha:

Take your chance kiddo, and catch that eggy! I shall be sending you lots of positive vibes!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

OK Ladies, trying for a "proper" post...

LilSluz - I hope you are feeling much better and the infections are clearing :hugs:

Dwrgi - everything crossed for you to have an abundance of Eggies and nice to hear about LL - at least you can make sure you have time to "weed the garden" even if not time to slim if iykwim! :blush:

DrS - how did the IUI go?

Asry - we need to see a Puppy picture... :flower:

Butterfly - good luck in London :thumbup:

Twinkle - I hope you are "coming down" from the conference and relaxing

Ipen - can I join your "keep the preggo's" campaign... :thumbup::flower:

Purple - glad you had a nice day and found something to eat you could keep down :hugs::hugs:

Manuiti - fx for you all goes well :hugs:

Big hugs to Frolicky, Dashka, HA, Carole, Hopobopo, Missy, Never, Nikki and Skys and anyone I missed :hugs::hi:

AFM such lovely weather in the UK that we are having our first BBQ of the year tomorrow. Two years ago we had a BBQ every month of the year, including the last one on Christmas Day! We scraped snow off the top of the BBQ to light it and did Turkey Burgers. It was our way of sticking two fingers up at the British weather!

Dashka – that’s a great approach w/AD. Whats the name of the probiotics you take? I know you have ot make sure they are “good”. I was on them last month but it was so $$$$ (can’t remember the name of it). But, yeah, I need to go back on them I think… FX during 2ww! :hugs:

Frolicky – yeah, that energy w/acup changes w/me too. Sometimes floating sometimes hurting a little, even. If you get a chance & are up for it, google “reiki circle” & your city & see if/where the reiki circles are in your area. Its only a $5 “love donation” for an hour of great meditation & reiki practitioners come around & give you reiki. Its so awesome (& super cheap). Btw, what prenatal/probiotic do you take? I’ve got everything crossed for you this cycle! :flower:

Twinks – aw, I’m sorry you missed TTC period! That’s way worse than 2WW. :hugs:

Manuiti – Hi there! Sounds like you got it all figured out – its so great that you have a plan like that! Love it – FX!

HA – welcome back darlin :hugs: I love that you are starting to see a little light at the end of that horrible dark tunnel – even if its just baby steps, that perfect.

Dwrgi – As for LL, how funny – and embarrassing right? Well, you could always shave a heart for him? :rofl: Gosh you have had to do so much for egg retrieval? I’m getting excited for you- good luck on Monday! Keeping everything crossed for you!!!!:happydance:

Purple – aw, poor daddy! I’m really glad he got out & feels better & you guys got to eat a nice lunch on a warm day – spring is in the air! So, we have to wait 2 whole weeks for the midwife appt? You have such patience & a calmness about you in your posts. I’m so glad for that. (I’d prob be a mess) :hugs:

Skye – welcome back & :wave:! Congrats on your baby girl Shirin!

Asry – have a great rest of your weekend – lunch w/friend & GD sounds very nice. Hope you are surviving 2ww!

LadyH – it’s still over .4 (F) of what I/we think will be your ov date, so you should be good. Tomorrow you should get crosshairs I would think – FX! BBQ sounds so yummy, I am salivating...

Ipen – yeah, if you can’t do 4 tubes, 22 would have been really rough! I’m surprised they let me drive home. Hope you catch that egg & just one of those 4 million lil’ soldiers! :spermy:

Butterfly - how are you doing? :flow:

A big :hi: to anyone I missed!

AFM, I’m still really :sick:. And my 2 little sisters who I NEVER get to see came down to stay w/me for Spring Break. I had such a fun-filled Spring-break-ish weekend planned for them (clubs & beach parties) but now I’m limited to movies on the couch. They don’t wanna leave me but I’m making them go have fun so they are going to South Beach tonight. I was really looking forward to “Spring Break” w/my sisters - at my age what a trip it would be?! What do you guys say – “POO PANTS” on my weekend! Boooooo hissssss :growlmad::finger: on UTI & kidney infection! So upset...

Also, been testing due to my health status (have to know asap if preg or can be complications), but all BFN so far (only 11DPO tho).

Lots of :dust: to those in/approaching 2WW! And lots of :hugs::hugs”:hugs: to everyone else!

(took 4hrs to write this post - gotta take a :sleep: now)

Butterfly - just caught your post (updated after I posted) - There is a high chance of preg after mc, so just go for it! You seem to have all the "normal" ov signs going for you so perhaps your body is already back despite urine tests? FX!!!! :dust:

Quick post:

LilSluz - I take New Chapter Organics - "perfect Prenatal" I am pretty sure it's a probiotic. My acupuncturist switched my iron too to Solgar - "Hematinic Formula" because my other iron pill had a laxative in there and she said that was not good (my hematologist recommended it a few years ago).

I will post more later but was thinking about if this cycle is a :bfn: then for my next o we have my sister-in-law, her DH, their DS and DD and my mother and father-in-law staying with us and they don't know what we are doing and I will be o on the only weekend we all have together (the other days my DH and I work). This has been planned for >3 months so I am not sure what I will say I am doing and of course, the timing is all dependent on my LH surge. Lol! Never a dull moment with this stuff eh?

:hugs: to everyone! I will post more later. Today is my DH's birthday and gotta go.

LadyH - I wonder if that's because your temp today is an open circle (I think that's usually because you told FF that it was taken at a different time) FF is very fussy and likes temps to be taken at exactly the same time daily

:hugs:

Yeah could be. I had ewcm yesterday and today so am worrying if not o'd yet and due any day. Thanks for looking though purple xx

I hope everyone has had a nice weekend :flower:

Purple - so good to hear you spend so much time with your parents :hugs: hopefully you'll dad will feel better soon, I'm sure he is so happy to spend time with you guys :hugs:

LilS&DrS - hopefully you both are recovering :hugs: YI is so pain in the...and UTI, oh man, I don't remember when I had it last but it is pain :nope: Get well soon!!!!!!!!!!!!:flower:

Dwirgi - I wish I had a goodlooking doc :haha: shes nice though:haha: I'm sure you are in good hands :winkwink: you lucky girl..:drool:

Butterfly - have a good time in London:bunny:, I also have read that after mc your odds are better to conceive soon..

Froliky - I hope you had fun birthday :happydance: any symptom spotting? I have none :wacko:

HA, Ipen, Twinks, Missy (miss you!!!!) and all of you guys :hugs:

Asry - we need to see a Puppy picture... :flower:

!

Wow bbq every month! That sounds fun :thumbup: I'll try to put a spoiler here with a picture. I'll take it off tomorrow as I'm too paranoid :haha:
here we are

heh it turns out i guess i didnt have a yeasty beasty,.. whatever i was feeling went away. maybe it was just irritated. 2dpiui and all is well. still worrying about the sperm but looking forward to my vaca.. sigh. also not happy to hear my coworker's wife succeeded on her first iui (a few years ago, she is now pregnant with #2 without any intervention). makes me worry more that already being on #3 is a bad sign. well back to work =(

Asry - Cuuuuuute! Thanks for sharing :hugs::happydance:

DrS - fingers crossed for you, I can understand your frustration but stay positive, I know it will happen for you. :flower:

Hi to everyone else, popped in to say Hi whilst I cook the new Potatoes for the BBQ, ribs and Belly Pork are on so gotta dash. Squishy hugs all round :hugs:

Lady H, yes the EWCM is def going to confuse FF too, don't think it will give you x hairs with that but maybe you are Oing twice?! :wacko:

Asry, lovely pic, you look about 21 :haha::haha:

DrS, don't stress, it may take a few times, not everyone (in fact hardly anyone I believe) has IUI work in even the fist few times - personally I think you should give it at least 6 before you even think about worrying :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh and froliky, hope you get your BFP this month so you don't have to stress about next!

Butterfly-good luck tonight! Hope you catch that eggy and have lots of fun doing it too!!! :happydance::happydance:

Asry-I love your pic. You do look about 21, you lucky thing!! What's your dog called? xxxx

Purple-how are you hun? :hugs:

Skyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye-what you up to?? xxx

Lady H-I am impressed with you and your BBQ! How do you keep warm though, in the deepest darkest depths of winter???? :hugs::hugs:

HA-I so enjoyed reading your post on Friday and so glad to see you back. I hope that you went for your date night, and that you had a chance to take your mind off things. Big squishy hugs to you! :hugs::hugs:

Lil, Frolicky, Twinkle, Manuiti, Missy, Carole, Dr S, Ipen-hello girls! Hope you're all well, let's look forwardd to some good news on here soon, Axxxx

My pregnyl trigger last night was an absolute nightmare. You have to break the glass off the top of three glass vials, and the nurse told me that they can shatter. Well, of course they did. Also, in my panic, I almost used the massive needle (only reserved for gorillas and elephants) to inject it in my belly, but stopped myself just in time. That was a close call, girls, but I was three minutes late getting it done. Don't suppose the clinic will tell me off for that! I've had loads of protein today, and will continue to eat yoghurt and nuts and seeds later, and hopefully get some sleep tonight. Arrive at the clinic for 9.45am, and into theatre at 10.30, with neatly trimmed topiary for the LL!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: On a serious note, I am TERRIFIED that the same thing will happen as last year. Loads of follies, and no eggs, well two. So, I'm not thinking any further than tomorrow, and just hope that we get loads of eggs.

Will say night night and lots of love to you all,
Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Dwirgi you crack me up with your trimming :rofl::rofl: but it's great you got humor! Good luck for tomorrow, I'm sure everything will turn out excellent :thumbup: hope you get a good night sleep :sleep:

And me yes 21 yrs :haha:..oh I wish, I guess I need to always dress up in my "homeclothes" and not fix my hair :haha: But thanks sweetie :hugs: And thanks Lady H, he is soo cute. His name is Rubi. He can be a pain intheass also, mainly when he gets his "craziness" going on :tease::shhh: but mostly he is lovable..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->