TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

I get the feeling that we might get a few bfps in the next week or 2 so :dust: to everyone who is in the TWW :happydance:

So, my HCG levels are playing silly bu66ers with me and are still not at zero. In fact yesterday the tests were darker so I may have to go back to the doc :grr:

A, I don't know whether to class the m/c as AF really :flower: It was mostly a one night horrendous expelling of all the stuff that was in there (sorry maybe TMI :blush:) but I don't know if I would call that AF. Maybe it is a technicality lol :shrug: Anyway, after that it was just mainly spotting for a week or so, which has now finished :thumbup: I guess the real first AF will show her face in a few weeks or so but I'm not sure when :shrug: :hugs::hugs:

Just fed up now of playing the waiting game :growlmad:

I bet! So frustrating! Perhaps somebody on here can help with regard to mc or AF?? Maybe a good idea to go back to the docs anyway, and see if they can do anything re. the hcg level, or is it just a case of sitting it out?

I do feel for you, limbo land is horrible, and, to a degree, there is nothing much that you can do. Just keep yourself busy creating beautiful pieces of art. Am thinking of you and sending you HUGE hugs, Axxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Butterfly sending you huge squishy hugs xx I need some advice ladies. Could someone look at my chart and tell me if an ovulation temp dip should be that big? I double checked it and it really was that low! Is that potentially an ovulation dip our just one of those spooky temps? Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks ladies, I guess I just :coffee: for a few more days at least :sigh:!

Lady H - that looks like a good O dip to me - I don't see why it can't be that good! I have a completely unsubstantiated theory that a bigger dip means a bigger and better egg that is being released!! :dust::dust:

I get the feeling that we might get a few bfps in the next week or 2 so :dust: to everyone who is in the TWW :happydance:

So, my HCG levels are playing silly bu66ers with me and are still not at zero. In fact yesterday the tests were darker so I may have to go back to the doc :grr:

A, I don't know whether to class the m/c as AF really :flower: It was mostly a one night horrendous expelling of all the stuff that was in there (sorry maybe TMI :blush:) but I don't know if I would call that AF. Maybe it is a technicality lol :shrug: Anyway, after that it was just mainly spotting for a week or so, which has now finished :thumbup: I guess the real first AF will show her face in a few weeks or so but I'm not sure when :shrug: :hugs::hugs:

Just fed up now of playing the waiting game :growlmad:

Butterfly, your situation might be different than mine. But, mine lasted a whole 6 days so it resembled AF. But my Dr. had me wait another month until after normal AF - and it was about 1 month later, so my mc was like AF.

I don't know if it was an early-TTC/age thing (the waiting) so I'm not sure if they are going to make you wait but I really hope you don't have to wait that long! :flower:

Oh, and I don't know about hcg levels for that one since I had to wait anyway, but for my 12.5wk mc, hcg was around for almost a month

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Butterfly sending you huge squishy hugs xx I need some advice ladies. Could someone look at my chart and tell me if an ovulation temp dip should be that big? I double checked it and it really was that low! Is that potentially an ovulation dip our just one of those spooky temps? Any thoughts appreciated.

Yes, and with your other signs/symptoms, I would venture to say treat today as if you are Oving & go :sex:!!! :happydance:

GL & :dust:!

butterfly - after my bleeding stopped (which took about a week) It took about 3-4 weeks for AF to show itself, I was still getting positive preg tests in that time up until maybe a week before af.

LadyH - your chart looks great!! :thumbup: catch that eggy!!

sorry - made a double post then :dohh: which makes a change from loosing your whole post I guess!

Dwrgi - naughty Tennant!! and do you think your job is going to be ok?? I hope this is something you don't need to worry about :hugs: because you need to focus on those follies now xxx

HA - big loves xxx

missy, never, carole, twinks, Ipenn, frolicky, lilsluz and asry and anyone Im missing - big huge loves and :hugs:

Sorry if selfish post :( but I figured its good for other women to know symptoms, too bc does have to do sorta w/TTC. Just got back from Dr. Increased sharp pains (could barely walk), nausea, fevers & now started having bladder infection feeling. I have both upper & lower UTI & now have to go for U/S for possible kidney stones in an hour. Dr said blood in urine & I just went to pee & have visible spotting on tp. I'm not so concerned w/lower, as I've had bladder infec's before several times - it sux, but... But the upper is a kidney infection & much worse repercussions & seriousness.

Son of a gun - of all the darn luck :grr::grr::grr:

The up side? I'm just really glad its not ectopic preg.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: bc VERY similar symptoms! I suspected it was 1 or the other but didn't wanna say anything just in case I came off as being negative, or a hypochondriac or something.:wacko:

I knew something was wrong -at least I'm not :wacko: but I'm just hoping "if" I did get preg it won't affect anything (?) I know lower UTI comes w/territory, but upper? (I'll go google). Dashka - you called it before it even happened!!!! (I didn't realize "upper UTI" was same as kidney infec & has diff symptoms? wow - ESPN thing?) :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope you ladies are having a great day :flower::hugs:

bah,, as long as we are going tmi today =) i think ive picked up a yeast infection from my hsg. ick.. heh and of course along with my usual paranoia about ovulation and timing i am crazy horny this am.. since i pretty much never have sex the drive is usually way way tuned down. im worried that this is my body saying.. hey egg is ready. but iui isnt til tomorrow am

purple, thanks for that info, I think I need to be a bit more patient to wait for the hcg to go down then :coffee:

lilSluz :hugs::hugs::hugs: that sounds horrid but good that is has been diagnosed and hope that you can now get it sorted out without too much more pain :flower:

DrS - sounds like the timing of your body is about right really - it's like EWCM I guess that seems to come a few days before O so your body is gearing up for the IUI :thumbup::happydance::hugs:

Sorry if TMi earlier post & now (warning). But sex drive kicks in for me well ahead of ov, so I'd say you're ripe for the pickin! Thats a good thing!

Sorry for YI tho - argh! :( GL tomorrow! FX :dust:

heh i dont care.. im in medicine there is no such thing as tmi... kinda wish the iui was today but i have to trust that my doc knows best (despite teasing him yesterday that he wasnt inspiring confidence due to random comments.).. i really hope this works even though ill miss getting to go torture him.

Oh pants I keep meaning to post in here but feel like I shouldn't :wacko:

Dwrgi...come on girl get those follies growing ready for EC and fertilise the bloody lot of them :hugs: then you can take redundancy along with maternity leave :winkwink:

HA...hugs and stuff :hugs:

Dashka...I've blooming forgotten what I was going to say :dohh: blah sorry

BF...I've posted in your journal hun :hugs:

Purple...keep positive...you'll get your scan date soon :hugs:

Nikki...happy 40th and keep us posted about scan on Monday :hugs:

Carole...glad your scare with Zara was nothing in the end :hugs:

Twinks...how're you doing?

Lady H...go catch the eggy :dust:

Frolicky...you too or have you already O'd :dohh:

Can't remember who was 1/2 DPO and had stopped temping...have you thought about checking cervical mucus? Another good indicator to let you know you've ovulated :thumbup:

Big hugs ladies...I'll go back to reading but I am thinking of you all loads :dust:

XxX

Never - thanks it was me who was 1/2 DPO... (and sorry it's actually 1 or 2 DPO not 1/2-half DPO - it looks weird when typed - sorry that was my mistake!!)
I stopped temping years ago -but may try again next month if this month doesn't work... I'm really not good about the finger up the wazooo - CM testing.... I usually go by wiping only but I know that only shows 1 or 2 days prior to ov.. and quickly goes away when ov...

Hope you are doing well!!!
xoxo

Lils - OMG girl - I am so sorry to hear that you have upper and lower UTI!!! sorry that I called it - I really didn't think that's what you had -but I thought I'd offer in case as I know fever often indicates infection somewhere in the body. I'm glad it's been diagnosed - but I hope you are not in too much pain!! Do you take probiotics? I use to get UTI in my 20's but ever since I've taken probiotics never got again...or if I do suspect -I may start the cranberry juice right away.... I hope you feel better soon hun!! xoxo

Wow 22 tubes of blood !! I thought I was bad with 13-14 in one sitting.... They must have had to roll you out of there!! Make sure you take iron supplements if you need to ... the week I had all my bloods done - I got my AF 4 days later and couldn't move as I had lost far too much blood/fluid that week!

As for AD (to go back to your old post) - we are definitely telling her and are slowly introducing her to the idea of adoption -then when the questions start coming like "mommy did I grow in your belly?" - I will explain to her in a simple way - that sort of thing. It definitely won't be a surprise... totally open. I think it's the best way for her so that she is not blown away when older.

Take care and hope you are better real soon! xo

How is everyone else doing???

Frolicky -congrats on the car! You are totally right about "thinking it's going to happen" as opposed to "let this be the month"... I loved the Yoda pic.... Reminds me of the Henry Ford quote.... isn't is something like... "Whether you believe you can or you can't -you are right". Hope you are doing well.. xo

Dwrgi - hope your job will be okay! You have enough to think about right now...so try and concentrate on your exciting week next week!! fx for you!!

Lady H - hope you catch that eggy!!! fingers and toes crossed

Purple - hope you are feeling better ! xox

Butterfly - hope you're okay - and that you get some answers soon ! xo

Dr. S - sorry about your yeast infection - ouch! Have you considered taking probiotics too? Excellent to prevent YI ! Good luck tomorrow!

and Hello to all the other wonderful ladies on here! hope you're having a great day!

AFM - I'm going to acupuncture again tonight (try and go every 2 weeks - once before ov. and once after....)...LOVE IT.. Would love to go more but I need to win the lottery (especially with all the other supplements etc) that I'm taking..! Got a new Yoga DVD which I started this morning.... I'm not into running or anything but like yoga... It's the Rodney Yee - Yoga for your week - 5 different programs - each 20-25 min...so perfect for before work each day. I also got a book that started reading yesterday - it's really cool - "Making Babies" - combines Western and Eastern medicine... Have you girls heard of it.... I would totally recommend it!

Have a great day!
xoxo

Oh Lil and DrS - ouchy for UTI and YI - both are uncomfy!! I hope you get well soon xx

bah,, as long as we are going tmi today =) i think ive picked up a yeast infection from my hsg. ick.. heh and of course along with my usual paranoia about ovulation and timing i am crazy horny this am.. since i pretty much never have sex the drive is usually way way tuned down. im worried that this is my body saying.. hey egg is ready. but iui isnt til tomorrow am

I have read that the sex drive comes about 24-48 hours before ovulation because sperm lives much longer than the egg. So horny now + IUI soon= Sounds like all is on track.

Quick drop in girls. :)) I;ve been writing and losing this message a few times since I start and than walk off to do sthg and urgent than lose it by the time I come back. So this one will b very short.

Lois I just realised you are pregnant. Congratulations!!!!! That is wonderful news. When is your 12 week scan and how are you feeling. I am so happy for you. i hope it is a sticky bean this time so i'm sending you loads of love and baby dust. xxxx

Amanda where are you at with the tx. i dropped in for you more than anything. Can't wait to hear that you have loads of juicy eggs. How are they? What meds are you on. And when is the estimate collection. Is it Saturday or sometime next week? Hope Alun is being super nice to you. I briefly read about the job cuts you mentioned. :( Don't let King Lear get to you. U should have been on Midsummer's night dream if anything but "Hey" Can't recommend highly enough a good comedy show or a silly soap to keep your spirits light :) Larry David? Inbetweeners? Actually the movie Artist was also super sweet and funny :))))

HA, Twinks and Missy miss you girls. How are you? Twinks any news from your appt?

Butterfly OMG are you pregnant too? I'm sorry I missed out. Why do you think you will have a mc? I'm sorry I didn't catch up properly. Can you pls update if you don't mind. I am so sorry if you are having a mc. Is there no chance you are mistaken?

Carole so glad that scare wasn't anything. Can't wait to see your beautiful Zahra's photos once she arrives all healthy xxx

Nevernever also a big hugs and Congratulations. Loads and loads of luck

Loads of kisses and hugs to all the girls I haven't met yet. So great the pregnancy news. Hope everyone here would be with a sticky baby soon
xxxxx

LilSluz - Wait? No way hosay! I don't wait. If I get a :bfn: so be it. I would rather know then wait. My beta is not until March 19th (after AF is due) because my 14 dpo falls on the weekend. I am definitely testing by St. Patrick's Day. :) We did do two IUIs, yes. After Saturday's IUI the egg was still there but after Sunday's IUI the egg was gone. Lets hope those sperm were resilient and lived to fertilize the egg. FX'd. FX'd for you too! Glad you are getting your 'fix' tonight too! Enjoy.

I did buy a car. My DH was not so happy about it. Maybe it was a little impulsive because of the TWW thingy? Not sure. However, my car had 160,000 miles on it and I travel about 100 miles round trip to work and back so I wanted something reliable that was a hybrid so I was not spending so much a month on gas. It's a really nice ride and now I get to go in the HOV lane during the high traffic times!

Really? You get to go in HOV bc Hybrid? I didn't know that - my next car will also be a hybrid, then (what kind?):thumbup: So, what you got bored, went to go look at cars, bought one & DH just kinda found out by pulling up the the driveway? :haha::haha: How funny is that! Yeah, it was prob just a teeny-tiny-bit impulsive, but just blame it on the 2ww :winkwink::haha:

Aahhhhhhh :cloud9: - I feel so AWESOME! O:) Isn't life wonderful? :rain: Hey - "I love you, man!" :rofl: :hugs: I need to do this on a daily basis from now on. (haven't had it in 2 weeks due to "obligations" & I can def tell...)

Was it good for you too? :haha::flower:
Yep HOV lane, you just pay $5 more for registration fees. Now, traffic doesn't bother me because it increases my gas mileage and I have a rather nice ride. Heaven really and instead of driving like a race car, all the sudden going slow is better because I can see the gas mileage I am saving. It's a new game and saves me $$. :)

I am glad your acupuncture put you on :cloud9: Mine was different this time (they are everytime..it's really sorta strange). I don't feel super happy like last time. Lucky you! Enjoy it!! Oh, that is such a wonderful feeling especially during the TWW. Good for you! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->