TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Hello girls!

Clinic just rang-6 of the eggs were mature, and they normally expect 60% to fertilize so just have to wait and see now. However, they did say they were mindful of what happened last year (no fertilization) but are still hoping for four to fertilize overnight. Am back to depths of despair again. I know it only needs one egg, but this is such a rollercoaster.....

Thanks Carole, I hope it is my time too! :thumbup:

Hope you're okay?

Love to all,
Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

just checking in to see if dwrgi has reported back yet :coffee:

Just got in, and am in bed. They got eight eggs, so am really pleased with that! Feel quite woozy now, so going to take it easy. Might hit the gin later (joke!).

Can anybody answer this though-have just passed the most enormous piece of clotty blood, like liver. What is this? Is this normal??? Always something to worry about!

Butterfly-how did it go last night :winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:? Was thinking of you, Axxxxx

Hello girls!

Clinic just rang-6 of the eggs were mature, and they normally expect 60% to fertilize so just have to wait and see now. However, they did say they were mindful of what happened last year (no fertilization) but are still hoping for four to fertilize overnight. Am back to depths of despair again. I know it only needs one egg, but this is such a rollercoaster.....

Thanks Carole, I hope it is my time too! :thumbup:

Hope you're okay?

Love to all,
Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance:

WAHOOO!!! Fabulous news!!! It *is* a roller coaster so just hang on tight hun. But we're all right here with you, strapped in tight for the ride. :hugs::hugs:

As for the blood, I'd second what Carole said. If it happens again call your clinic, but just once I wouldn't worry about it.

Dwirgi - yay! Good collection of eggs there :happydance::happydance: and tomorrow they'll give you good news and there will be an embryo that'll grow up to be your bebé :hugs::hugs: I'll be thinking of you :hugs:

ps. LilSluz your temps are looking good :thumbup:

I'm already starting to feel like af is coming (7dpiui), wasn't it just yesterday I was saying no symptoms at all?! But this is not what I was asking for :ignore:

Ok A, 6 eggs is still really good and if 4 of those fertilise then that is brill too :thumbup: With so many people willing them to be strong little eggies they can't fail to do their job :hugs::hugs:

Asry, AF and BFP often feel the same so fingers crossed :hugs::hugs:

Woop Woop for the eggs A....as for the blood thing..sounds like congealed blood. Have everything crossed for you :dust:

XxX

Lil Sluz - thanks for the reassuring words. :flower:

Am back to depths of despair again. I know it only needs one egg, but this is such a rollercoaster.....

Hang in there hun!!!! :hugs::hugs: Got everything crossed for you! Come on the big welsh eggs!!!! :thumbup:

Hey Dwrgi hang in there honey, 6 mature eggs is great and just remember that some ladies retrieve loads but only have a minimal amount that are mature. Remember it is quality that counts not quantity. You and your body can do this just keep thinking about the process in your head visualising those spermies burrowing in and fertilizing those eggs and making perfect embies. You are nearing the end of the science bit which is in my oppinion is the worst phase and then you will be in the home straight. Trust your body that it can do this and it will.

Will look out for your good news later today x x x x

Dwrgi - just popping by with some :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: for you, and Im sending positive thought to those eggies and hoping they are getting all juicy and fertilized!!

Girls, you have been absolutely brilliant! I couldn't wish for more.

The clinic rang just now-four of the six have fertilitized. I am beside myself, just so very relieved. Apparently, it was almost 5 but one came to nothing in the end, but I am really pleased. They have provisionally booked me in for Thursday (day 3) transfer, although it might be Sat and CD5, and, all going well, will probably put three back in. Don't want to jinx that though. Al's delighted too as his motility and sperm count have shot up (so to speak)! Phew, might go and get some :sleep::sleep::sleep: now!

Love to you all,
Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
:yipee::yipee::yipee:
:headspin::headspin::headspin:
:dance::dance::dance:

hooray for the fabulous 4!!! Well done girl :happydance: Brilliant news :thumbup:

Am so pleased for you - OMG, 3 back in lol :baby::baby::baby: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->