TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Yesyes Dwirgi :happydance: that's great news :thumbup::thumbup: I'm so happy for you :hugs::hugs: This totally seems like its turning out to be miracle march :cloud9: I believe this will be the month for you! :blue::yellow::pink::laugh2:
Now just get some good rest :sleep: you deserve it!

Dwrgi - That's great!! :happydance: :happydance: Breathe & Believe!!!

My yoga instructor said something interesting the other day. He said to sit with whatever you are feeling even if it's discomfort or uncomfortable, sit with it, be with it, and it shall pass. xoxo To all of you!!

Not been able to get on BnB for two days, but YAY Dwrgi, go go super eggies, everything crossed for you sweetie :hugs::hugs::thumbup:

All the best DWRGI it sounds very promising:) Hi to everyone else. I haven't been around for while, lives been busy etc etc

On a personal note, found out a few days ago that all this time I the BBT charting I have been doing has either not been accurate or is just not working for me. I don't know why I didn't think to do it before but did an ovulation test on day 9 of my cycle. I did 4 actually and the fourth one came up positive in the evening so I ovulate on day 10 of my cycle not day 14. Anyway this is basically the first time we have timed things correctly in 5 mths....

hopefully it will be positive news soon for all of us:) best wishes:)

Madeline

Hi Ladies - how are you all doing this morning?
yesterday I was trying to post a huge post but BnB just wouldn't play ball and even though I tried for about 40 mins - no luck. In the end I sent Dwrgi a pm because I am soooo excited for her!! (even that took a while) when I got home I thought things might be better, but when I tried to pop in .....site was down :dohh: how weird it is that we rely on finding out how everyone is etc etc....

anyways, I hope you are all well :)
big loves Lou xx
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

All the best DWRGI it sounds very promising:) Hi to everyone else. I haven't been around for while, lives been busy etc etc

On a personal note, found out a few days ago that all this time I the BBT charting I have been doing has either not been accurate or is just not working for me. I don't know why I didn't think to do it before but did an ovulation test on day 9 of my cycle. I did 4 actually and the fourth one came up positive in the evening so I ovulate on day 10 of my cycle not day 14. Anyway this is basically the first time we have timed things correctly in 5 mths....

hopefully it will be positive news soon for all of us:) best wishes:)

Madeline

This is not uncommon, and I know of somebody who came on here and said that she always assumed she was CD14 and then she and her DH gave up after months and years of trying. One day, and CD7, they had a bit of oo la la and wham bam (pardon the expression) thank you mam, she's preggers! Consultants and fertility professionals would say that you should DTD every other day during your cycle, but a. who has the energy, and b. :saywhat:. Hopefully, now, you can get somewhere. Be mindful too, that ovulation days can alter according to cycle-I think EWCM is a good indicator, and charting cycle lengths too. Good luck! :thumbup:

Hi Ladies - how are you all doing this morning?
yesterday I was trying to post a huge post but BnB just wouldn't play ball and even though I tried for about 40 mins - no luck. In the end I sent Dwrgi a pm because I am soooo excited for her!! (even that took a while) when I got home I thought things might be better, but when I tried to pop in .....site was down :dohh: how weird it is that we rely on finding out how everyone is etc etc....

anyways, I hope you are all well :)
big loves Lou xx
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I know exactly what you mean. The site has been down two nights running now, and it makes you realise how much you depend on the daily updates!!!

I like your strawberry planting story, and it's got me thinking of doing the same!! (Far away from two curious anti-garden huskeys, though :haha:). Only a few days away from week 8 now, this one's a keeper, you mark my words young lady!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just wanted to say thank you to everybody for your support, it really means a lot!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

What this whole business has made me realise is who my true friends are. I have a close friend who I can now see, just talks and talks and talks about herself. I feel guilty for bothering her with my problems (I'm not talking about how to unblock a sink type problems, but real, lifelong, making a baby problems, like you are all going through). Although she knows I am having treatment, not once has she texted, or emailed or rung me. So, from now on, I'm going to keep her at arms length. Also, my BF Kathryn has been completely cr&p and missed several opportunities to be there for me when she knew I was going through ICSI last summer. No, not interested. :nope::nope: So, you do find out who your real friends are when the going gets tough, and I'd count you all as good friends, although I know we haven't met.

So, my lesson learnt, not to be a sop for others, my problems are as valid (even more so, to some degree) as theirs, and if they're not interested in being there for me at difficult times, then I'm not interested in them! Sermon. Is. Over.

Hope you all have a lovely day, lots of :dust: to you all!

P.S. I am sooooooo hoping that miraculous things are going on in a lab not a million miles away from here. I know to expect that not all will survive, but I am so hoping for good news tomorrow. Please embies develop and divide and GROW GROW GROW!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Jeez, finally I can get on BNB! Its been 2 days of errors/site down - I was going through withdrawls! :wacko:

Just wanted to pop in & give Dwrgi some massive:hugs::hugs::hugs: & :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hi to all the BNB ladies & wishing you a blessed day! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: & :dust:

Dwrgi, I thought you lost your marbles :haha: with the poll comment but now I know what you mean. When you hit "Post" it now gives you a message & something about posting a poll????

Hi ladies!!! OMG i CAN FINALLY GET ON BNB AGAIN!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK!!
Sorry for not being able to post for a few days and then the BnB site was down - man how I miss you guys!!!
Had a lot to catch up on....

First of all - CONGRATS DWRGI!!!!! YAY YAY FOR WELSH EGGS!!! come on 4 fertilized!!! GROW GROW GROW AND MULITPLY!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU - Fingers and toes crossed!!! We are definitely your friends girl!!! I feel the same about you guys... I would never dream about talking to friends about all this. You guys get it. :)

Butterfly - hope you caught that eggy!! xoxo

Lils - hope you are feeling better hun! you have gone through so much -you so deserve some pampering girlfriend....A good date night with DH perhaps? Thanks for always making us feel better.

Frolicky - OMG the Inlaws are coming!!!! Don't get too stressed - although I know I would too that's just the way in-laws make us feel - if it's our family it's different right? If you need to go to IUI with hubby (or whatever) just make up something like your lawyer needs to see you about something (something where they wouldn't tag along anyway) or you're not feeling well and DH needs to take you to the walk in clinic - something like that..... I know what you mean about hiding stuff - I live with MIL Mon-Fri (she's in our house taking care of AD) and she doesn't know we are TTC - would just be too awkward if you know what I mean :).... and trying to hide all the vitamins, books etc... is hard - but you get used to it. GOOD LUCK it will all turn out okay and hopefully you'll get your BFP this month!!!

HA - great date night!! so happy you got out with your friend too!! xoxo

Mani - Don't know if it's too late - but I would definitely take the painkillers for the HSG - like Ibuprofen.... My cramps were worse than 1st day period cramps and they started about an hour after it was over. Everyone is different though... good luck!

Asry - I think we are around the same time... I'm 8/9 DPO today and you?? Hope you are well!

Purple - hope you're feeling better... Big hugs to you and Dad... xo

Dr.S - how are things going with you?

Missy - where are you? We really hope you are ok? Please tell us you are ok??

Big hello and hugs to Nikki, Ipen, Lady H, Carole, Never, Twinks, Heavenly and anyone I missed!

AFM - well today I'm 8/9 DPO... not going to test until Sunday at the earliest. I have been feeling sick the last few days... Sunday and MOnday was so achey -but figured it was because I had started a new yoga video and was using new muscles.... then yesterday my throat got really sore and the tickle cough is starting.... So taking today off from work ... although not sure how much my voice will rest as I'll be home taking care of AD too... I have been feeling really emotional the last few days - negative thoughts entering the brain - not good... it's hard when AF symptoms start at like 5/6 DPO... you're like WHAT!!!??? and my brain automatically shifts.... I feel a bit better today but we'll see how it goes. Usually this emotional stuff doesn't hit me until closer to AF but this month and last month it started early....

Hope you ladies all have a great day... so glad to be back on BnB!!!!
xoxo

AFM - well today I'm 8/9 DPO... not going to test until Sunday at the earliest. I have been feeling sick the last few days... Sunday and MOnday was so achey -but figured it was because I had started a new yoga video and was using new muscles.... then yesterday my throat got really sore and the tickle cough is starting.... So taking today off from work ... although not sure how much my voice will rest as I'll be home taking care of AD too... I have been feeling really emotional the last few days - negative thoughts entering the brain - not good... it's hard when AF symptoms start at like 5/6 DPO... you're like WHAT!!!??? and my brain automatically shifts.... I feel a bit better today but we'll see how it goes. Usually this emotional stuff doesn't hit me until closer to AF but this month and last month it started early....

Hope you ladies all have a great day... so glad to be back on BnB!!!!
xoxo

Oh, Dashka, I am so sorry you are feeling sick & emotional/down! :sad: That's a horrible combination to have :nope:. Can't MIL take care of AD so you can have a Lifetime Movie Network or Netflix day? That's usually the only saving grace when I'm sick. You want me to come up to Toronto & "make the bad man go away"? (Or maybe you prefer to come down to FL ;) ).

Awww, I just wanted to pop in & give you some love & encouragement & say that we are all here & we care about you! You are always here for us & so knowledgeable about the best stuff, so get well soon & you cry on our virtual shoulders if you need to! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sending you prayers & good juju, too :flower: xoxoxo

Hi ya'll Ladies :hugs: hope everyone is having a nice day! :flower:

Dwirgi - I know what you mean about the ladies here being your friends. You are !!!!!!!!! :hugs:
I dont even bother to tell too much to my (two) friends who know what's exactly going on. And I actually don't even want them to ask anymore, I've also told them that don't ask, I'll talk if I feel like it and then they'll listen..I'm lucky. I feel this is the place where are the friends who know exactly how I feel, so its easyer to talk in here, without getting looks of PITY.
Dashka - I'm now 9dpiui and did already test this morning bfn..dunno what I was thinking :shrug: mon&tue I had af pains and I'm sure if I was not on progesterone I've already started. So I'm not very hopeful anymore. But I hope you get well soon hun!!!!
I'm happy though that sun is shining and today I'm pampering myself (getting eyebrows&lashes fixed \\:D/)

Just wanted to say thank you to everybody for your support, it really means a lot!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

What this whole business has made me realise is who my true friends are. I have a close friend who I can now see, just talks and talks and talks about herself. I feel guilty for bothering her with my problems (I'm not talking about how to unblock a sink type problems, but real, lifelong, making a baby problems, like you are all going through). Although she knows I am having treatment, not once has she texted, or emailed or rung me. So, from now on, I'm going to keep her at arms length. Also, my BF Kathryn has been completely cr&p and missed several opportunities to be there for me when she knew I was going through ICSI last summer. No, not interested. :nope::nope: So, you do find out who your real friends are when the going gets tough, and I'd count you all as good friends, although I know we haven't met.

So, my lesson learnt, not to be a sop for others, my problems are as valid (even more so, to some degree) as theirs, and if they're not interested in being there for me at difficult times, then I'm not interested in them! Sermon. Is. Over.

Hope you all have a lovely day, lots of :dust: to you all!

P.S. I am sooooooo hoping that miraculous things are going on in a lab not a million miles away from here. I know to expect that not all will survive, but I am so hoping for good news tomorrow. Please embies develop and divide and GROW GROW GROW!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I cheers to that! Oh, and I want to share this:

Everybody Can't Be In Your Front Row

1. Life is a theater so invite your audiences carefully. Not everyone is holy enough and healthy enough to have a FRONT ROW seat in our lives.

2. There are some people in your life that need to be loved from a distance.

3. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you let go, or at least minimize your time with draining, negative, incompatible, not-going-anywhere relationships, friendships, fellowships and family! Everyone Can't be in Your FRONT ROW.

4. Observe the relationships around you. Pay attention to: Which ones lift and which ones lean?

Which ones encourage and which ones discourage?

Which ones are on a path of growth uphill and which ones are just going downhill?

5. When you leave certain people, do you feel better or feel worse?

Which ones always have drama or don't really understand, know and appreciate you and the gift that lies within you?

Everyone Can't be in Your FRONT ROW.

6. The more you seek God and the things of God, the more you seek quality, the more you seek not just the hand of God but the face of God, the more you seek things honorable, the more you seek growth, peace of mind, love and truth around you, the easier it will become for you to decide who gets to sit in the FRONT ROW and who should be moved to the balcony of your life.

Everyone Can't be in Your FRONT ROW.

7. You cannot change the people around you...but you can change the people you are around!

Ask God for wisdom and discernment and choose wisely the people who sit in the FRONT ROW of your life.

8. Remember that FRONT ROW seats are for special and deserving people and those who sit in your FRONT ROW should be chosen carefully.

Dashka - Thanks. I am 10dpo so just slightly ahead of you and Arsy. I took a FRER test super early this a.m. and bfn too, but I know it's early. However, I don't feel pregnant at all. Not feeling it. I was feeling emotional too and stressed, so today, I am taking the day off, getting acupuncture, did yoga a.m. for two hours (gentle, self-paced stuff) and have a massage at 2 p.m. F!CK it! I am sitting with my jealous feelings, angry feelings, sad feelings and nurturing those damn pups. ;)

:hugs: to Everyone! Enjoy your "hump" day!

P.S. With the "Everyone Can't Be In Your Front Row" you can replace "God" with whatever fits your beliefs.

Finally...can get on here but just a flying visit to say :wohoo: :yipee: and :dust: for you Dwrgi...have everything crossed for you

Keep wishing the next two weeks away so I can have two weeks off work and catch up on here PROPERLY :hissy:

XxX

thought Id pop in and say hi!!! Im 37, boyf is 35 and this is our 10th cycle trying :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->