TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Hi girls! Just had to come back and say hello again! :flower:

Never-I honestly couldn't be happier for you and Little Oopsie! Aug 24th will be here before you know it! Does your school break up in 2 weeks? We have another three weeks to go, and finish day before Good Friday, :nope: xxx

Frolicky-I love that list, and shall print it off! Thanks for reminding us all of what we need and what we DESERVE!!! You're in my front row! :thumbup:

Asry-hang on in there, don't give up. It is quite common for BFPs to be confirmed up to a week later. Good idea to pamper yourself, you deserve it! :happydance:

Dashka-the same to you, hang on in there. It's not over until it's over and so it's not over yet!!!!! I hope you get some rest today, I agree that perhaps you could take a back seat and let MIL look after AD? You sound like you need some R&R! :hugs:

Lil-thanks for the support! Big :hugs: right back at you! :kiss:

Purple-how are you today? Hope you're okay, thinking about you, Axxxx:hugs:

HA-how are you hun? I think about you all the time. Take all the time you need to put you first. Am sending big :hugs: across the pond! I really enjoyed The Iron Lady, although I couldn't stand Thatcher's right wing policies. The film really upset me, too, as it was so sad to see this amazing woman grapping with her dementia. So very sad. Think we're going to go and see 'Hunky Dory' this weekend, set in Swansea. Also, don't bother with 'Dangerous Method'-Keira Knightley can't act for toffee and is completely cringe worthy although Michael Fassbender was worth the cinema ticket. My, he is GORGEOUS!

Manuiti, I meant to say to you that it is a good idea to get some essential vits into yourself, in preparation for IVF. The list in Zita West's book is good, but a prenatal multi vit is a must, as is a fish based omega 3 (Paradox was recommended to me). Some say that CoQ10 is also good. But, lots of dark green veg, no caffeine, and make sure that your iron levels are good. Lecture over!

Love to Missy, Carole, Skyyyyyyyyye, Butterfly (where have you got to??), Lady H, Twinkle, Dr. S., IPenn, and everybody else!

Still sore today and writing this from my bed! Feel like a real lazy a%se but I really don't care!! Cat is curled up beside me, snoring quite loudly. I need to get on with some school reports, but can't face them, tbh.
Love to you all, Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dwrgi, that sounds so nice - we are here for you & we are your friends - ALL of us! We will cry when you cry & laugh when you laugh ;)

Asry - Oh, I am hoping those are NOT AF symptoms, but are BFP symptoms! I hear you can barely tell them apart sometimes??? FX....

AFM - What kind of weird crap is going around? i finally broke down crying this morning, too. I'm sick & tired of being sick & tired. I have a cyst in my left ovary, which usually isn't a big deal except its symptomatic. It could have been worse tho - we had an ectopic scare (from u/s results & symptoms) but just found out from Dr. that THANK GOD it's not! This is probably the only time I'll ever be happy about a BFN!

I think I'm getting my AF & that's why I'm emotional, too. Also I stopped all hormone creams when I got BFN on 13DPO (I knew) & so I think I'm having a hormone "crash" AND it's helping bring her on. Thank God - bring her on I'm 15DPO now dammit. I want my CD2-3 hormone tests done & overwith so I can move forward. (my way of being positive)

I'm nauseas, have constant sharp pain on left side, feverish & peeing orange (which ruined my nice lacey undies), crying & in a foul mood all at the same time, but I am SO thankful its not ectopic - thank God! :thumbup: I SO want to call out of work today...but I have a big presentation tomorrow for the Big Dog (Director of Eastern U.S.). I guess that would be bad.... at least I'm working from home.

Thanks for letting me vent. I love you guys :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry Madkitty, I missed your post! You are very welcome here and let's hope your stay is short and sweet! :hugs:

Dwrgi, that sounds so nice - we are here for you & we are your friends - ALL of us! We will cry when you cry & laugh when you laugh ;)

Asry - Oh, I am hoping those are NOT AF symptoms, but are BFP symptoms! I hear you can barely tell them apart sometimes??? FX....

AFM - What kind of weird crap is going around? i finally broke down crying this morning, too. I'm sick & tired of being sick & tired. I have a cyst in my left ovary, which usually isn't a big deal except its symptomatic. It could have been worse tho - we had an ectopic scare (from u/s results & symptoms) but just found out from Dr. that THANK GOD it's not! This is probably the only time I'll ever be happy about a BFN!

I think I'm getting my AF & that's why I'm emotional, too. Also I stopped all hormone creams when I got BFN on 13DPO (I knew) & so I think I'm having a hormone "crash" AND it's helping bring her on. Thank God - bring her on I'm 15DPO now dammit. I want my CD2-3 hormone tests done & overwith so I can move forward. (my way of being positive)

I'm nauseas, have constant sharp pain on left side, feverish & peeing orange (which ruined my nice lacey undies), crying & in a foul mood all at the same time, but I am SO thankful its not ectopic - thank God! :thumbup: I SO want to call out of work today...but I have a big presentation tomorrow for the Big Dog (Director of Eastern U.S.). I guess that would be bad.... at least I'm working from home.

Thanks for letting me vent. I love you guys :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Lil,

this is the pits, isn't it?? The pittest pit in the pittiest world. There is nothing quite like it. I am sooooo glad that you didn't have an ectopic, as that would be too awful for words. I agree that this is a downer after all the drugs, so you CAN'T help it. If you need to shout and kick something, then do! If you need to cry, get it out of your system. Much better than keeping it in. I'm glad that you're at home today, so that you don't need to worry about The Public Face.

I really hope that bag face AF doesn't show up, and that you get your BFP!

Vent away!!

Big :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: and :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: to you! x

:hi: ladies, so much going on - sorry for those that are feeling down and emotional, sending lots of :hug: and to the BFNs (early ones though).

Welcome madkitty :flower:

Just a quick one. Been offline for a day or so. No idea if I ovulated or not or what my cycle is doing so don't think I caught the egg. Think I will just have to wait for AF so I know what is going on :shrug:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: ladies, so much going on - sorry for those that are feeling down and emotional, sending lots of :hug: and to the BFNs (early ones though).

Welcome madkitty :flower:

Just a quick one. Been offline for a day or so. No idea if I ovulated or not or what my cycle is doing so don't think I caught the egg. Think I will just have to wait for AF so I know what is going on :shrug:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yoo hooo Butterfly, missed you when you were gooooooooooooone!!

Who knows if you caught the egg-you might not have, but by the same token, you MIGHT have so let's have a bit of positive thinking and go with the latter!!!

How are you feeling in yourself hun? (What a British phrase!). Hope you're okay? Sending you lots of custard cremes and hazelnut whirls, Axxxx :hugs::hugs:

Hi lovely ladies :hi:

Just popping by to send :hugs: and lots of :dust: I hope March brings tonnes of BFPs!

Dwrgi, that's awesome, lady!! Sending loads of positive vibes to your Welsh eggies!!

Love and good luck to all.

:hugs:

C xx

AFM - well today I'm 8/9 DPO... not going to test until Sunday at the earliest. I have been feeling sick the last few days... Sunday and MOnday was so achey -but figured it was because I had started a new yoga video and was using new muscles.... then yesterday my throat got really sore and the tickle cough is starting.... So taking today off from work ... although not sure how much my voice will rest as I'll be home taking care of AD too... I have been feeling really emotional the last few days - negative thoughts entering the brain - not good... it's hard when AF symptoms start at like 5/6 DPO... you're like WHAT!!!??? and my brain automatically shifts.... I feel a bit better today but we'll see how it goes. Usually this emotional stuff doesn't hit me until closer to AF but this month and last month it started early....

Hope you ladies all have a great day... so glad to be back on BnB!!!!
xoxo

Oh, Dashka, I am so sorry you are feeling sick & emotional/down! :sad: That's a horrible combination to have :nope:. Can't MIL take care of AD so you can have a Lifetime Movie Network or Netflix day? That's usually the only saving grace when I'm sick. You want me to come up to Toronto & "make the bad man go away"? (Or maybe you prefer to come down to FL ;) ).

Awww, I just wanted to pop in & give you some love & encouragement & say that we are all here & we care about you! You are always here for us & so knowledgeable about the best stuff, so get well soon & you cry on our virtual shoulders if you need to! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sending you prayers & good juju, too :flower: xoxoxo

LilS- you are sooo sweet - Sure I need a friend in Florida!!!:winkwink::winkwink: Actually my MIL is more sick than I am - so she's not staying with us this week so it's been more stressful trying to get AD up in the morning and ready to take her to my parents (my hubby not here in mornings as he gets up at 3:30am) -but we're really lucky to have that help... So I figured since I'm not feeling great I'll just stay home with her - We took a nice walk to the park and it's 18degrees Celsius here today - that is unheard of for March!! She is napping now -so I get 2 hrs to myself - yippee!
Feeling a bit better emotionally - just trying to focus on getting rid of this crazy sore sore throat - sipping my "Throat Coat" tea :coffee:

Big hugs!!! xoxo hope you are better soon!

Dashka - Thanks. I am 10dpo so just slightly ahead of you and Arsy. I took a FRER test super early this a.m. and bfn too, but I know it's early. However, I don't feel pregnant at all. Not feeling it. I was feeling emotional too and stressed, so today, I am taking the day off, getting acupuncture, did yoga a.m. for two hours (gentle, self-paced stuff) and have a massage at 2 p.m. F!CK it! I am sitting with my jealous feelings, angry feelings, sad feelings and nurturing those damn pups. ;)

:hugs: to Everyone! Enjoy your "hump" day!

You are absolutely right Frolicky - F!CK it!!!! nurse away.... yes way too early to test - but you know take it easy anyway... Did you 'feel' pregnant at this stage last time? Sounds like you had a great plan for today!! :hugs:

Madkitty - welcome to the wonderful thread of +35:thumbup:

LilS - so sorry you are feeling down :awww::hugs: those damn hormones and all this is an emotional rollarcoaster :headspin:, we all should be awarded for what crap we go through every month! I hope you feel better soon :hugs: and good luck with your presentation tomorrow :flower: Good for you to vent here! Bring it on and we'll kick badfeelings ass to the curb :trouble:

Oh and that goes for all of us who are feeling a bit down right now :)

Madkitty - welcome to the wonderful thread of +35:thumbup:

LilS - so sorry you are feeling down :awww::hugs: those damn hormones and all this is an emotional rollarcoaster :headspin:, we all should be awarded for what crap we go through every month! I hope you feel better soon :hugs: and good luck with your presentation tomorrow :flower: Good for you to vent here! Bring it on and we'll kick badfeelings ass to the curb :trouble:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Thanks for the laugh! Love the :trouble: icon !!!

I feel better already :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lils - sorry just read your other post - I'm glad that it was ectopic too! So sorry you are feeling sad - But we ARE ALLOWED!! Just as long as it doesn't last and we get it out. :) Maybe keep doing the preg tests though until you get AF.... My ND told me to keep taking natural progesterone cream until AF shows up (even if you get spotting) just in case you never know... it's frustrating I know because you feel like the cream is holding back the AF... argh! Somehow I still get the AF though but spotting last longer 1-2 days.

Good luck with the presentation! Big hugs!

Madkitty - welcome!!! you're gonna love it here - but hope your stay is short and sweet!

Butterfly - hope you did time it correctly - you never know!! FX!!! xo

Hello all,

I'm 35 and TTC. I have a son who's almost 13 from my first marriage, but am now with the love of my life and going for our own little squad. We just finished our first cycle of trying, but AF reared her ugly head. We're all ready for take 2 this month. Wish us luck!!

Lils - sorry just read your other post - I'm glad that it was ectopic too! So sorry you are feeling sad - But we ARE ALLOWED!! Just as long as it doesn't last and we get it out. :) Maybe keep doing the preg tests though until you get AF.... My ND told me to keep taking natural progesterone cream until AF shows up (even if you get spotting) just in case you never know... it's frustrating I know because you feel like the cream is holding back the AF... argh! Somehow I still get the AF though but spotting last longer 1-2 days.

Thank you Dashka! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Had bloods to confirm no preg (that confirmed no ectopic - whew!), so I really had to stop taking them bc I have my hormone blood tests coming up (7 more to add to that 22!) on CD 2-3 so I was really afraid they'd skew the results? Not sure how long they take to get out of your system so wanted to try to "play it safe" but in future, I won't just stop them like that (ever again). I figured at least I had only just started...????

So glad you are starting to feel better - emotionally at least. I'm glad you had a nice walk w/your AD :flower:. Take care, darlin'

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you Dashka! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Had bloods to confirm no preg (that confirmed no ectopic - whew!), so I really had to stop taking them bc I have my hormone blood tests coming up (7 more to add to that 22!) on CD 2-3 so I was really afraid they'd skew the results? Not sure how long they take to get out of your system so wanted to try to "play it safe" but in future, I won't just stop them like that (ever again). I figured at least I had only just started...????

So glad you are starting to feel better - emotionally at least. I'm glad you had a nice walk w/your AD :flower:. Take care, darlin'

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh sorry LilS - just re-read my reply ...I meant that is "wasn't ectopic" not 'was'!! oops typo!! sorry about that!!:dohh::dohh:
Glad you got the blood test - ofcourse they must have done that already -DOH!! again :dohh::dohh::dohh: This sickness is worse than I thought...:dohh:
take care of yourself and hope AF does arrive then soon so you can get on with those other tests and get them out of the way! xoxo

wow - there is loads to catch up on....

Dwrgi - I hope the soreness goes away soon! when is the transfer going to happen?? big loves xx

asry - I hope that Hag does not show her face - Grrrr!! xxx

Dashka and Lil - I hope you feel better soon ladies :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Frolicky - I love the "front row" thing -it's sooooo true!! wise lady xxx

Hi and welcome to Madkitty and soccer :flower:

HA - squishy :hugs: hope you are doing ok.

Butterfly - You never know about timing really, so it's a 50/50 chance and Im keeping fingers crossed that you caught that eggy!

Never - I can't believe how fastyou pregnancy is going, I hope you are managing to enjoy it now :hugs:

Tigerlily - lovely to see you hun! how is everything with you? did you dh have that other test done - I think that was the next step for you??

and big loves to everyone else - Twinkle, Missy, Carole, skye, northstar and anyone Im missing xxxx

Oh and, I agree with Dwrgi- I love all you ladies so much! you are amazing! whenever someone here feels low, there is always someone who can give advice or even cheering hugs to help. Over the last months I honesty can say I don't know how I would have coped. I just want to scoop you all up for a big group :hugs:

https://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/grouphugg.gif​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->