TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

hey Dash.... funnily enough Lils thought I OVd on CD11.... but I am pretty sure I didn't.....we will see this week I guess.... TBH I have no idea what to look for so what the hell do I know! hahhaa

Yes you are absolutely right it does make you feel out of control... could send you mental... but I am trying to be mellow about it... until next month... at which time I will be shaking my pink sparkly baby dust... taking OPKs galore ... peeing on so many sticks it will bankrupt me...

You get the picture!

Where in Canada are you?

Hoping for your BFP tomorrow!!

Purps holibobs sound amazing... we have friends in Norway and it is soooooo expensive there... but it is in all the Nordic States.

Mads (hugs)

Hello everyone DWRGI and Butterfly... what you doing this grey and miserable bank hol?? LOL

Hey pad I don't think you have O'd yet although if you had stuck in a +OPK on cd11 I would agree with that :wacko:

Not a huge amount going on here - spent most of the day with a good friend yesterday (she had 2 kids in late 30's, early 40's) which was nice but my back is killing me so not up to much today. FF is playing silly buggers by not giving me my crosshairs yet but I am sure she will come round soon :wacko:

dashka, good luck on testing if you decide to :thumbup:

purps, sounds like you had a lovely hol :happydance:

Hello to everyone else :haha: :hi: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi Purpleou, Pads, Butterfly, Dash, Lilsluz, LadyH and everyone,

Thanks for being there the last few days :hugs:

I hope you are all doing well I am doing ok. I hope there are some pregnancies coming up ladies get to it pls :hugs::hugs:

Madeline xxx

Hey Madeline, I was thinking of you this morning, how are you? Not too bad I hope? :hugs::hugs:

hi Lady H, I am ok thks, last night was a bit awful i took 6 neurofens over about 7 hours and didn't get much sleep but today no real pain and no real bleeding either. weird i think? overall i feel much better though and after a good nite sleep tonight i think i will feel heaps better tomoro. the dogs were very sad to miss their run today so while i am not up to the gym tomoro i am hoping i will b up to a lite bush run.

how r u going? :hugs:

Madeline xxx

Butterfly.... if my FF chart was a rollarcoaster you would be puking your head off LMAO... surely my temp has to get above 36.3 at some point????? LOL

Hope your back feel better!

Mads... would love to get to it... however Hubby is in Cyprus so no chance!

I puke my head off just looking at a rollercoaster :haha::haha: yeah I think it will go over 36.3 once you have O'd - at least that is what mine does but it seems like some ladies have much higher overall temps :shrug:

Madeline, the worst of my m/c was over in one day and then I didn't really bleed that much afterwards either :hugs::hugs:

hi Pads i guess thats a decent excuse lol but i am going to sprinkle some baby dust anyway for when he gets back :dust:

hi butterfly oh ok maybe thats it then that would be great :hugs: I have been stressing about having to have a d&c because i read in 20% of cases the natural mc doesn't resolve everything etc hopefully i can remove that from my neurotic list of worries then :blush:

Madeline xx

Morning girls. Well, Friday's BFN was confirmed today by AF spotting. Don't think CD1 will be until tomorrow, but, here we go again. I knew it was coming, but I'm still cryin' at my desk... and I work with a bunch of electrical linemen, so none of them know how to handle me right now! haha!

Hi ladies,

Pad - I'm in Toronto... I am glad you are taking it easy this month....Chillax and enjoy

HTJ - I'm so sorry hun...which I could find the right words for you...:hugs::hugs:

Madeline - I hope the worst is over :hugs:- but like the others said - take care of yourself as the emotions may get you when you least expect it...:hugs::hugs:

Purple - glad you had a great time :thumbup: We missed you

Butterfly - Fx for you hun...:hugs:

I am feeling pretty darn sh!!ty today….tested this morning….BFN ofcourse. No sign of AF yet but know she’ll be here soon. Cried my eyes out several times already today but more so about the fact that I just don’t know if I have any fight left in me.:cry: 10 YEARS of avoiding this and watching that and putting life on hold because of ‘what if’… eats and pecks away slowly at your soul.
I think the main reason I’m taking this one so hard is because I had a big fight (or disagreement) with DH last night…it was about how I was disciplining AD last night (she was horrendous and I was trying to teach her that she can’t get everything she wants in life –after she SLAPPED me in the face once again) and he didn’t agree with what I was doing (yelled at her, closed her bedroom light and walked out of her room while she was having a tantrum) and he made a huge stink about it – and I took it quite hard… I didn’t want to talk to anyone including MIL who was downstairs listening to it all:dohh:…. Later DH apologized when it was time for bed but I still feel so inadequate about it all and it just was so disheartening and I think I’m coming close to the end of my fight with this. :cry:It makes me cry when I think about it –but I’m dammed if I do and I’m dammed if I don’t. As I said to DH last night - I think God never let me conceive because I just don’t have the patience it takes and that makes me sooooo sad.:nope::nope:

Sorry to be such a downer today … I am trying to hide my tears at work while writing this but can’t stop (too bad I sit at a cubicle) - I know I wouldn’t be taking it so hard if it wasn’t for what happened last night. It’s not the first time.

I have every confidence in you ladies that you will get there - I just don't know if I'm strong enough.
xoxo

Dashka and Hit, it breaks my heart to hear that you both are crying today. Big :hugs: to you both. You are both strong ladies and we put up with so much ttc crap it takes it's toll

Dashka you are a damn good mother and it's just the timing of that and the bfn that has hit you so hard. Maybe take a ttc break after so many years. Eat and drink what the hell you like, no OPKs or anything ttc related. :hugs::hugs:

Hit sending love, love watching men squirm when a woman cries, enjoy their discomfort for a change. :hugs::hugs:

HTJ and dashka, big hugs ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs::cry:

I know that I for one have many a pre AF meltdown so I have total sympathy for you :nope:

dashka, I think that agreeing discipline with your other half is either hugely difficult if not damn near impossible so don't beat yourself up over it. You are going through a tough time and arguing with DH is the last thing that you need. 10 years is a long time to struggle through so you do what is best for you, but whatever that is we are here :hug: xxx

Dashka and HTJ , ladies I wish I had magic words to make it better, big loves to you both and a million :hugs: to you both xxxx

Oh Dashka, I'm so sorry you are going thru this! And crying at work sucks. It sounds like you are st a crossroads after a culmination of bad things have happened to you all in such a short period of time. :nope: My heart goes out to you & i will of course support you in whatever you wish to do. It's such a tough fight & I give you HUGE credit for being so strong & so determined for so many years! Let's just see if/when the :witch: comes? On a better note, even if she does, it seems that LP is lasting longer now & there were no sicknesses to attribute to it? Sending big gigantic :hug: & :hugs: your way & just know that you are loved & i am thinking of you ... :friends:

HTJ - oh honey :hugs::hugs::hugs: to you too! Stupid nasty :witch: !!!! :devil: :grr:

Only had time to pop in quickly so will post proper later - big luvs & :hugs: to all on this crappy Monday...!

Hi Ladies I have been following your thread for a couple of weeks now with great interest. I’m 34 will be 35 next June, we will not be TTC until then for various reasons and this will be #1 baby. I worry every day about my fertility and from reading your thread it seems that many of you are not having an easy ride. Do you have any advice for a future TTC over 35. Sending all of you my baby making wishing.

Hello Ladies, This was my first post back in Oct 12th, 2010, the time has flown by and I have eventually made it into TTC.

Welcome for real chickenchaser (loving the name :haha:) and good luck with ttc :hugs:

What a day... why is it that just when things are going so well for the first time in a long time... that the other shoe ALWAYS falls? And not only does just ONE shoe fall... it RAINS shoes! POURS shoes, even.

GAH. I can't wait for Monday to be over, and that is NOT like me. I guess we are all entitled to our off days, eh? Ladies, all of your comments helped me so much. I truly felt the love and comfort from each and every one of you and I appreciate that greatly! I love how we can all rally around each other when we need it, because each one of us understands... at least some aspect of what everyone else is going through. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Dashka, honey, I can't even imagine going through all of this for so very long. You are such an amazingly strong woman, and an inspiration to those of us just staring our journey. Here I am, crying my eyes out at work over just the 2nd failed IUI cycle... and you have been doing this so long! I hope that I can be even half as brave as you have been on your journey. Only you know when it is time to back down from this, and know that we will all be here and support you any way we can regardless of your decision. Take it easy for a few days sweetie and try to let your emotions even out a bit before you decide, k? :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Talked to the Dr's office today and they agreed with me that that because my follicles have been SO large the last two months (one was 34mm!) that we should do the follie check/trigger shot and the IUI all a day earlier than the last two cycles. I'm glad that he agreed, because according to my temps from last month, we missed my O by 1 day. :shrug:

So, assuming that I get full flow from AF tonight, then this cycle would have me taking the Clomid May 12-16, then follie check/trigger shot on May 20, and IUI on May 22. Time will tell, I guess. I have to start planning for this cycle now, or I'll dwell on the bfn and keep cryin' ... and that won't do me a bit of good, now willi it? :D

On to May/June, I suppose!

Thanks again, girls. I appreciate you all :hugs:

Yep on to June Hit! It will be a bumper month I am telling ya!

Dash hun. I know what you are feeling... well I can empathise. When I lost my last baby I was damn certain I could not go through this again. To love someone sooo much and then lose them it hurt too much. My Husband told me he couldn't watch me in the pain of loss any more. It has taken me a year to decide I was strong enough to try again. The ladies here raised me up when I was on the floor and we will do the same for you. Whichever way you decide to go you are never alone. xxxx

Lils good to see ya hun and you too Purps x

Purple! - Welcome back from Norway! Sounds so wonderful, I never realized! It sounds like Hawaii (waterfalls, mountains, beauty) except in the cold... Btw, what's the diff between a fjord & a mountain? Can't wait to see pics, although I see your new profile pic has changed! :thumbup: I guess skydiving Bath is out of the question then ladies...darn :winkwink: So happy you are going for sure!!! :happydance:

Pad - OK, if you don't usually ov CD11 then you may be a faker like me. I get a couple of peaks & valleys before the real deal, which also doesn't happen until CD19-20. Maybe late ov'rs just do that (drives me nuts bc I'll get all the signs, temp drop, EWCM & even though I know its been like this for 5 cycles, I still get worried & jump DH "just in case"). Honestly, catching ov is way more stressful to me than 2WW... Don't worry about your chart - mine's just as bad! :winkwink: (& I threw a few temps out from insomnia) But its very interesting to know what it looks like right? Hope you are hanging in there w/o DH (sounds like you are doing just fine - if not better! :haha: ) - What part of the military? Not long now...

Butterfly - I think FF is confused bc your temp dip came the day before your +OPK - Were you sleep deprived or ill CD11 or 12 that may have made your temp higher than normal? If not, it looks like its just waiting maybe for that temp to get slightly higher, as your +OPK was at 36.22? & your temp now is 36.4 so not quite .2C higher & sustained 3 days yet (but super close). Don't worry because it looks to me like you covered all your bases!!! :thumbup:

Chickenchaser - Hi & welcome! Hope your stay with us is short & sweet! I too love your name :haha:

LadyH - you took all the fun out of stalking this cycle :haha:. hope you are doing well & :dust:!!!!

HTJ - so glad you are looking fwd to 3rd cycle! Hope you are feeling better. :flower:

Dashka - extra night-time :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Carole - how we holding out? :flower:

Dwrgi - how was the show/weekend? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Asry - only a few hours, honey (your time) :cloud9:

Fro - :hugs: :cloud9:

G/G - but big :hugs: to all you 35+ TTC #1 ladies out there!!! To those in 2WW- :dust:

This is classic:
"Love Makes A Family" - Zach Wahls

https://www.zachwahls.com/?page_id=273

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back