TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Eeek! I meant to Welcome you grkprn!!! :flower: Hope your stay with us is short & sweet!!! I chose the exact same ticker, but with a hula girl - how funny (just not shown anymore) :winkwink:

Sorry, I'm CD21 or 22 or something...

Grkprn - Welcome ... and you're in luck :D I'm CD4 today too! :happydance:

Lils - Indeed! I think that peace and being as stress-free as possible is essential to getting that BFP! Hang in there, dahhhlink! :hugs:

Is it silly that I love adding my temp to FF every morning? Prinarily because it means that little blue line gets to connect to another dot, and it gets longer... and brings me closer to our next try? FF posted an offer on my chart to buy a 90-day VIP membership for $16.95, so I upgraded today. I don't know if the extra perks I'll get will be worth it, but I just can't say "No" to a deal! :thumbsup: And, WHEN I *DO* get my :bfp: this month, I can always use the pregnancy tracker :D

Dwrgi the tea sounds fab, always wanted to do that.

How are we all? Not posted for ages but have lurked on and off to try and keep up!

Currently I am 13dpo. Had a bfn at 11 DPO but still no af. Have had brown spotting yesterday and today but not turned into full AF which is unusual. Wonder if I should test again tomorrow or not.

TGIF :flower:

Dwrgi the tea sounds fab, always wanted to do that.

How are we all? Not posted for ages but have lurked on and off to try and keep up!

Currently I am 13dpo. Had a bfn at 11 DPO but still no af. Have had brown spotting yesterday and today but not turned into full AF which is unusual. Wonder if I should test again tomorrow or not.

TGIF :flower:

If AF doesn't show, I think I would have to cave & :test: FX!!!!

Ladies I said I would. Be back later to post more, but it's been a bit of a difficult day so I hope you'll accept my apologies and some :hugs::hugs: instead. I am reading and following but a bit weary to post much xx

Big loves xxx

Ps dwrgi - Hun I sent you a pm, did you get it or is you inbox full ? ( you popular thing you!)

Hi ladies I'm here just trying to keep up. Hope you are all doing OK and looking forward to your weekend.

Lady H - Test again FX.

Hey lovely ladies!

Sorry been MIA...have been a miserable cow and didn't want to infect ya... my closest mate had a baby girl on Tuesday... 2 ppl on Wed said they were preggers with ... guess what a single baby girl and TWIN girls... and sigh, some ass at work whose Wife went IVF is preggers (12 wks) with ..... you guessed it.... TWINS... was really down with Hubby away and my FF chart looking like a freak show... Hubby said that it will all work in June... I know he is just trying to cheer me up... I don't believe him...

Lils you are such a super star! researching all that stuff for me... awww... you are right though there does seem a similar theme... i need to shag 3 days before OV... need to know when I Ov though lol...

Dash how are ya hun?

Buttefly hows my cycle bud?

Purps big loves to you and bump x Is everything OK???

Dwrgi... nope no balls yet... in fact we are moving... again... to Glocs so I will be nearer to you!!

Hits... good luck with IUI 3!!

Welcome Chicken

Pad - It looks like you are prob ovulating TODAY! See if temp shoots up over next couple of days & you will have your ov! (although the problem is that it can vary by a couple of days...). Yes, shag 3 days ahead, missionary position (so none of that CRAZY stuff, girl! :haha: ), keep pH slightly acidic (eat breads/starches) & I forget the rest, but you pick & choose what may seem "doable" - and perhaps you'll have some laughs in the process!

:hugs:

hello all..

purple- sorry you are so tired. hope all is otherwise well

got my blood drawn this am but havent heard back yet. dunno what number they were looking for so.. also pissed cause i asked if they would not charge me for the 2 ultrasounds for the cycle that didnt happen and roll it into my ivf payment but they said no. gonna ask the doc directly. i mean im paying entirely out of pocket and you cant waive those? also asked the doc about the protocal cause he has me on lupron and medrol til the day before egg retrieval and all the protocals ive seen before have you take medrol pretty much only for egg retrieval.. apparently there was some study blah blah.. so i guess i might as well do it. why not.

Pad - It looks like you are prob ovulating TODAY! See if temp shoots up over next couple of days & you will have your ov! (although the problem is that it can vary by a couple of days...). Yes, shag 3 days ahead, missionary position (so none of that CRAZY stuff, girl! :haha: ), keep pH slightly acidic (eat breads/starches) & I forget the rest, but you pick & choose what may seem "doable" - and perhaps you'll have some laughs in the process!

:hugs:

Oooo do you think Lils?.... would figure with what I expected on CD19... and I have had lots of EWCM for the last 3 days.... so that would mean CD 16 do the bding thang with Hubster (missionary of course)....(legs in air).... stuff my faced with bread and potatoes and pray for a blooming pink miracle and all would be good!:cloud9:.... so ....

BD Day would be... (Pad does some calcs...)... this could take a while......

6th June... 3 days after our wedding annivesary...13th one.. hope it is lucky for me!:happydance:

hi all hope everyones ok.

Frolicky-thanks for asking after me.I'm ok 7dpo but have had sinusitus the last 3 wks and been on antibiotics this wk so not holding out much hope this month.

Dashka-I asked my gp last wk about whether a late in the day period was still day 1 as my last one turned up at half eight at night and she said it was but she's not a fertility expert.

Can i confess that this monday my boyf spent 12 hours helping my brother build a playhouse for my twin nieces and all i cd think was bugger he'll be too knackered to dtd and we need to to cover the bases for o last wkend!!am i an awful auntie!?!

Lils - Indeed! I think that peace and being as stress-free as possible is essential to getting that BFP! Hang in there, dahhhlink! :hugs:

Is it silly that I love adding my temp to FF every morning? Prinarily because it means that little blue line gets to connect to another dot, and it gets longer... and brings me closer to our next try? FF posted an offer on my chart to buy a 90-day VIP membership for $16.95, so I upgraded today. I don't know if the extra perks I'll get will be worth it, but I just can't say "No" to a deal! :thumbsup: And, WHEN I *DO* get my :bfp: this month, I can always use the pregnancy tracker :D

Perfect! :happydance: I also am obsessed with temping and posting on FF everyday! You're not alone! I have the VIP membership (I got a discounted rate off of FB) and it's one of the nicest BBT charts that I've used. I've looked at the pregnancy tracker in the luteal phase -- not sure what to think about it! :shrug: It is sort of neat that it rates your cm, temps and symptoms and gives you a point total -- I'm assuming the more points the better?!?

LadyH - :nope: So sorry honey that sucks! Yes, please do something really nice for yourself & sending big :hugs: across the pond!

Pad - once you get your crosshairs on your chart, it will pin down the exact date & then fill in lots of pretty colors for you on your fertile days (aqua), your super-fertile-prob-ov days (light green) & then expected AF days (pink) for the next month, so you can just click to June & see what FF says & pick the aqua colored days (gotta love FF :haha:). But the only thing to watch out for is if your cycle varies by a couple days (like mine was CD18 this cycle, but usually CD19 or CD20...), so pinning it to 3 days might be tough unless you are really consistent. But I guess as long as you aren't doing it right the day before & day of - ? Is June your only month or are you basically just kicking it off in June? Lucky #13! We just had our 11th... :hugs:

Nessaw - I got pregnant on antibiotics, but I usually make sure that if I'm in 2WW I take Type B ones (Z-pack is B & works great). I had bronchitis & some say that when immune system is low, that is best time to get pregs? Hmmmm...??? No, you are not a bad auntie, 12 hours is a long time, your bio clock is ticking & hell, you only needed 10 mins of his time, give or take a few, right?! :winkwink:

Have a great weekend ladies! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Perfect! :happydance: I also am obsessed with temping and posting on FF everyday! You're not alone! I have the VIP membership (I got a discounted rate off of FB) and it's one of the nicest BBT charts that I've used. I've looked at the pregnancy tracker in the luteal phase -- not sure what to think about it! :shrug: It is sort of neat that it rates your cm, temps and symptoms and gives you a point total -- I'm assuming the more points the better?!?

It's very addicting but so educational too! I wouldn't pay too much attn to the points as some women get no symptoms at all while others are puking their guts up from moment of implantation - just shows the "frequency" of your current signs when compared to preg charts. I've had high marks & not gotten BFP a few times so its not fool proof... But its fun anyway right? Chart overlay is interesting too! :thumbup:

Good morning ladies!

so glad to see the site is working now with icons!!!! yay!!:winkwink::flower::thumbup::haha::happydance::dohh::hugs:
I was clicking on them yesterday but nothing was attaching (showing).

Hope you are all well today... I am going to go by memory and it's 7:05am here on Sat. morning - so brain not working all that well yet!:haha::haha:

Pad - sorry you had such a bummer of a week....:hugs: so hard too with DH away.... I hope you are feeling better hun and yay for making the Bding plans :winkwink: Lils is giving you great advice! Think pink, pinky pink, flowery lovely wonderful pink... pinky pink.... totally fab girly feminine pink...beautiful rosey pink :hugs::hugs::flower::flower:

Lady H - I'm so sorry hun that the witch arrived.... why can't she just bugger off!!:dohh: Take care of yourself this weekend and lots of special time for Lady H !:hugs:

Lils - your chart is looking great - you got crosshairs! (I'm becoming a chart stalker too!:haha:) It looks like you ov. 2 days after your OPK so maybe your 'window' isn't as small as you think? Or could just be FF....:shrug: Hope you are feeling better !

HTJ - that's so nice that DP is getting all sensitive and worrying -it's totally natural... I still think that way even with AD.. But it's nice to know that your OH is thinking and worrying just as much as you do. I really hope that IUI #3 is the one for you :hugs:

Purple - I hope you are okay?? was a little worried after reading your post :hugs: Are you not feeling well or is it family stuff?:hugs::hugs:

Dwrgi - how's it going hun? I hope you have something cool planned for the weekend - you always do! I'll be stalking your chart too...:haha::hugs:

Froliky - so glad to hear from you and still smiling about your spoiler the other day...:hugs:

Asry - thanks -sorry maybe I got the cinnamon mixed up with someone from another thread even - my brain has been so foggy lately!... it's
the turning 40 thing :haha: Hope you are feeling ok:hugs:

Nessaw -you are not a terrible auntie - you just need your BF to dtd when it's needed :winkwink:and it sucks that we have to pinpoint the time for them - I know it takes all the fun out of it sometimes for us ! GL to you!

Grkprn - GL to you and hope you are feeling better soon:hugs:

Manu - where are you? hope you are well....

Okay now my brain is fried - Hello to everyone I missed and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

AFM - got a lot planned for today... running errands in the morning, then birthday lunch with DH and AD, then tonight going to sister-in-law's for dinner (she also invited my family so we could have a b-day get-together)...that is so sweet of her... (I think it was supposed to be a surprise that my family was going to be there but MIL let it slip :dohh: Oh well! I made it to the mammogram appointment yesterday (2nd trip) and it went ok - but BOY was it painful..:dohh:. I am NOT a large breasted woman so I asked the technician - does it hurt more it you have bigger boobs or smaller? She said it's more about age and time of month... so since I'm on the younger side (in Canada you usually don't go until you're 50 - but many doctors are starting to send women at 40 now)... the younger you are the more it hurts (breast tissue isn't as relaxed):haha: and also she said if you are on your AF (which I was) then it hurts more...Ofcourse -but I have to go then since I'm TTC it's the only safe time. Glad that is over... :winkwink:

Love you all!!!
xoxo

Pad - once you get your crosshairs on your chart, it will pin down the exact date & then fill in lots of pretty colors for you on your fertile days (aqua), your super-fertile-prob-ov days (light green) & then expected AF days (pink) for the next month, so you can just click to June & see what FF says & pick the aqua colored days (gotta love FF ). But the only thing to watch out for is if your cycle varies by a couple days (like mine was CD18 this cycle, but usually CD19 or CD20...), so pinning it to 3 days might be tough unless you are really consistent. But I guess as long as you aren't doing it right the day before & day of - ? Is June your only month or are you basically just kicking it off in June? Lucky #13! We just had our 11th...

Funnily enough it has coloured in the chart for next month... but I think it has the wrong dates tbh....I think it still thinks I have a 28 day cycle and ov on CD 14..... hmmmm didn't have a huge surge in temps this morning....

We are kicking it off in June... am hoping that the FL sunshine will do the trick as I know so many ppl who have got pregnant on hols... hey every little helps!

Pad - sorry you had such a bummer of a week.... so hard too with DH away.... I hope you are feeling better hun and yay for making the Bding plans Lils is giving you great advice! Think pink, pinky pink, flowery lovely wonderful pink... pinky pink.... totally fab girly feminine pink...beautiful rosey pink

Am really trying to think pink Dash.... think the world is giving me pink signs... so many I know preggers with girls or just had them... so come on pink stuff come to me!! LOL
Sounds a great weekend planned... and as I have just turned 40 myself I can confirm it is surviveable lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->