TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Hello and hugs to all the lovely ladies out there!!! Gotta run...

Hi Ladies, Just a quick check in, Thank you for all the:dust: I will be about a bit more later. Just wanted to say thanks.

Hi to the newbies :hugs: These girls are the best.

Lils I'm so sorry honey, I really had everything crossed for you :hugs:

Love to you all

Hi Grace and welcome :flower: this is the bestest group of ladies you can find! Ive never taken Depo myself but I have heard it can take up to a year :shock: for fertility/menses to return after stopping, although often it's much shorter - I hope thats the case for you, or that you OB/gyn is able to help.

So sad...
I just HATE to see this:

New Subscribed Threads: (0)
There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period.

:cry: :nope: :cry:

Hehe :haha: Hope you all are well, or at least hanging in there :hugs:. Just wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing today.

Me? I'm doing just fine! Just 3DOP and taking it nice and relaxed. I think I have more trouble with patience during the time between when af vacates and ovulation than I do in the TWW! How silly is that? Anyone else? :haha: :dohh: The days are going VERY slowly (I mean really...shouldn't I be at 10dpo by now?? :haha:) but my (using my new abbreviation in 3...2...1) PMA is helping TONS! :cloud9:

Though, I think that both DP and I are so convinced that we are going to be pregnant this month that we will be CRUSHED if it doesn't happen. Meh, will cross that bridge when we come to it. If, however, we do not succeed this month, I'm pretty sure that we be forced to take June and possibly July off from TTC... just to build some fundage back up. This stuff is getting 'spensive! :dohh: :shrug:

Love n hugs to every one of you!!:hugs::hugs:

:baby::af::af::spermy::dust::blue::pink::twingirls::twinboys::dance::dance:

Sending hugs and smooches

Love all your emoticons!! Makes me smile while I'm at work....:happydance:

I think I'm 2DPO....just waiting for those darn crosshairs on FF! Hoping for another high temperature tomorrow :)

Wishing you the best during the TWW!! My biggest obstacle is my POAS! I told my DH he needs to lock them up during my TWW...hmmmm....:growlmad:

Sending :hugs: and :dust" to everyone!

Oh no. I'm so sorry LilSluz. :hugs:

Welcome to the new posters. Hope your stay is short and sweet. I think everyone is very supportive on this forum. Bon chance to those in the TWW.

Thanks for all the support ladies! :cloud9:

hi ladies.

frolicky-I don't have a regular cycle.from using opks over the last 6/7 months the darkest line has been as early as cd10 and as late as cd14.so i has tend to poas from a couple of days after af finishes til the line comes and goes.

grace-welcome.I was on depo.have come off ot 3 times-only the last time for baby making!. first time took 9mth for af after being on for about 4 yrs.second took about 6 months after about 1 &1/2 yrs on.this time when waiting to try took what seemed like forever.last injection was due dec 3rd 2010 which i didnt get.af showed end nov 2011. that was after only being on it for 3 shots. am sure u can imagine the frustration.now been trying for 7 mths and just had cd 21 blood tests.waiting for results.

love to all v x

Hmmmm? I posted but apparently a moderator must approve it first? I must of said something really juicy, but IDK what it is...?

Lils - are you writing saucy posts :shock: :haha:

good morning ladies and happy Friday, thank goodness its nearly the weekend!!

does anyone have anything nice planned??

huge :hugs: and loves to you all xxx

Lils - are you writing saucy posts :shock: :haha:

good morning ladies and happy Friday, thank goodness its nearly the weekend!!

does anyone have anything nice planned??

huge :hugs: and loves to you all xxx

Morning Purps, how are you chicken? Hope you're okay? How are you managing in this heat?????!!!

The poor huskeys are really struggling, bless 'em!

What are you up to this weekend?

I'm going out with OH's friend and his wife tonight, looking forward to it, it's the only time that OH will go for a meal really!

Hugs to you hun! :hugs::hugs:

Lils-I'd love to know what you posted!!!! Hope you're feeling a little bit better today! xxx

Butterfly-are you MIA or what???????!!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Dwrgi - Im doing pretty good ta xxx your poor pups - do they just lie about exhausted in the heat?? and how are you doing?? how many weeks till summer hols?? I bet you are ready for some R&R!! (and you sooooo deserve it!)
haven't decided about this weekend, it's been dad's (last) chemo week so sometimes he feels ok, sometime a bit fragile, so we'll see if he's up to doing something and then work around him I think. he is getting a bit of a break after this, cos he's having another scan and then seeing his Doc in july so after this week he'll be feeling great hopefully!

a meal out sounds lovely though! where are you going??
we have the most amazing Indian food around here so I may drag DH out for a bite later!

Hi Dwrgi - Im doing pretty good ta xxx your poor pups - do they just lie about exhausted in the heat?? and how are you doing?? how many weeks till summer hols?? I bet you are ready for some R&R!! (and you sooooo deserve it!)
haven't decided about this weekend, it's been dad's (last) chemo week so sometimes he feels ok, sometime a bit fragile, so we'll see if he's up to doing something and then work around him I think. he is getting a bit of a break after this, cos he's having another scan and then seeing his Doc in july so after this week he'll be feeling great hopefully!

a meal out sounds lovely though! where are you going??
we have the most amazing Indian food around here so I may drag DH out for a bite later!

They just take cover and seek the shade. They have no energy whatsover, which isn't necesarily a bad thing with Mad Ruby!!!!!

So glad that your father's chemo is coming to an end, what a relief that must be. Hopefully, he'll have some energy to do something so that you can all enjoy the weather together! Fingers crossed that you get a good consult with his doc in July, it must be such a terrible worry for you all. :hugs:

Wow-Indian food! Yum yum! Of course, highly appropriate as the Indians designed it as a way of keeping cool! My brother lived near Aston for a while whilst he spent a year out with a computer firm in Birmingham, and we went to some fab restaurants with him. Alas, my darling OH won't touch Indian (or Chinese, or Thai, or anything remotely foreign, or remotely British and interesting, in actual fact. Imagine the diet of a 5 year old, and you have Al's staple diet.). He is sooooooooooooo boring! Have a lovely meal, I'll be thinking of you!
Axxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

aww - that's a shame! do you still get to eat nice things, so long as there is an alternative on the menu for Al??

yep we are hoping that dad can enjoy some time off now, but we know that chemo will start again, hopefully he'll get a couple of months off though (fingers crossed)

LilS what have you been up to?? :haha: sending you some big :hug:

Purple, hope this is the last round of chemo for your dad :hugs:

Dwrgi, bless the poor pups, chuck a bucket of cold water over them :haha:

Yes, am struggling a bit to get on. Was supposed to pick mum up from the hospital yesterday but then they said she couldn't come home. Was supposed to be today but she just texted me to say hang on :dohh: once she gets out I have to stay with her for 2 weeks which will be a struggle :dohh:

Did a car boot yesterday and weds so been very tired. I saw this really. It's little girl who was calling this lady in her 50s mama and I wanted to interrogate her but I didn't have the nerve! :blush:

Hope everyone is ok, on my phone so will finish before post gets eaten :haha:

[Love all your emoticons!! Makes me smile while I'm at work....:happydance:

I think I'm 2DPO....just waiting for those darn crosshairs on FF! Hoping for another high temperature tomorrow :)

Wishing you the best during the TWW!! My biggest obstacle is my POAS! I told my DH he needs to lock them up during my TWW...hmmmm....:growlmad:

Sending :hugs: and :dust" to everyone!

:happydance: For smiling at work!! :winkwink::haha::thumbup:

And ROCK ON! You got your crosshairs today! Woot Woot!! :happydance:

Re: POAS Yes! Have him put those puppies out of sight! You'll just drive yourself bonkers with them!! :tease::loopy::bunny:

Hi Ladies, Hope you are all doing well and enjoying your weekend, lots of sun here :happydance:

A quick question, do you all have the VIP membership to fertility friends, and if so, is it worth it?

Hi Ladies, Hope you are all doing well and enjoying your weekend, lots of sun here :happydance:

A quick question, do you all have the VIP membership to fertility friends, and if so, is it worth it?

I think it is, but that's just me (I like all that extra stuff). Depends if you just want to keep it very basic - temping & CM, or if you want to get into all the symptoms, custom data, chart analyzers & overlays, the predictors, signs analyzer & have access to chat rooms, TTC journals, etc. You can always start out w/Basic & then upgrade if you feel you want more?

Ladies, I'm gonna have to post that big huge msg again where I said all kinds of nice stuff about you guys :hugs::hugs::hugs: & discussed the Immunes & some stuff I found. I put a lot into that one dammit. :grr: I think maybe one of the links must have pissed them off for some reason, but jeez - to highjack my entire post? They could have just deleted that link or something (it was all helpful stuff, so?). I'm not feeling that well, so I will write it again real soon just don't have a long post in me right now. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

TGIF & have a great weekend :flower:

Hello all

I am 37 and ttc #1. It was good to read so many positive stories on here. I hope our stay here is short and sweet...

Oooooh Dwrgi, chart looks good.....

Skipper, congrats on finding THE best thread on the site!

Chicken, I have full ff membership. I had this theory that if I spent the money I would get pregnant next cycle. Didn't work!

HTJ your chart looks awesome too....

Anyone heard from Carole?

Hello to everyone else, I'm being rubbish and not grabbing my pad with all your names on, but if you are reading this, it's you...hello!

AFM according to CBFM I ovulated yesterday, though never got a positive OPK. Am hoping I did and am in tww. Did start to temp a week ago so fx it will correlate. BBQ this evening just DH and I, as it was our anniversary Tuesday gone. Can't believe it's 12 years since I said I do in lovely Las Vegas!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->